What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

Idk, is this thing really water? Was running double Shien for this one. <.<

6W9o9YN.jpg

I woke up, checked trade mission for SR weapon and... got one 30lvl dagger and four 20lvl :eek: That was nice! Now I can use all those materias because of which I dont have place in forge.

Edit: Well the only problem now is that I'm broke :D

Edit2: At last, perfect Shien :D

Last edited:

This game's idea of great success, and my idea of great success vary a bit...

mNVqHgt.jpg

mNVqHgt.jpg

I knew there must be a catch if you have only three different successes... That surely hurt... the most expensive egg ever.

I knew there must be a catch if you have only three different successes... That surely hurt... the most expensive egg ever.

I hate to imagine the reward for a regular success.

What did you expect? You gave your money to a pirate, there was an sleepy head tasked to pay attention and the ninja was as per job description never seen. ;)

Just cleared 5 inactives off my list, feel free to add me 1141855

I'm finished with Schwartz and Shien SSR 80, now working on maxing the SR job for the character bonus.

I put Mikoto up in front for the time being, he hits pretty darned hard even though I'm working up his SR (got stuck on 65 SSR until I get some shards)

I have a feeling that my Mikoto is the worst of all xD Well... almost none evolution for him, he just doesn't want to show up in mancha. And just counted how much more shards I need to get maxed all dudes... somehow it is still 10k shards like it was few days ago -_-

At least just perfected Schwartz too :D But he'll probably won't beat 80k battle power like Shien without SSR weapon.

I have a feeling that my Mikoto is the worst of all xD Well... almost none evolution for him, he just doesn't want to show up in mancha. And just counted how much more shards I need to get maxed all dudes... somehow it is still 10k shards like it was few days ago -_-

At least just perfected Schwartz too :D But he'll probably won't beat 80k battle power like Shien without SSR weapon.

He's pretty much like the opposite of Sephira/Nonno. Even when I 10 spin with all other males maxed repeatedly, I never get him. When I do finally get him it's always SSR or SR copies as well. Have both maxed but still only 3/16 for R.

3 slots come quick for the cake and cookies.

Any idea where I can farm some gold? I'm totally broke :/ And I want to use shards for mancha atm.

Any idea where I can farm some gold? I'm totally broke :/ And I want to use shards for mancha atm.

Echidna 25.

Alternatively, farm 1-4-1 for moff meat and spam red trade mission 1 with 61k+ trade parties and sell everything.

If you're REALLY desperate you can sell cooking ingredients as well. You just have to withdraw them from cooking storage.

Last edited:

Echidna 25.

Alternatively, farm 1-4-1 for moff meat and spam red trade mission 1 with 61k+ trade parties and sell everything.

If you're REALLY desperate you can sell cooking ingredients as well. You just have to withdraw them from cooking storage.

Yeah, I'm lvling on this Echidna's stage. Well selling cooking ingredients isn't a bad idea. Gonna do this I think. Not like I use much from that, just moff meats for trade and drop items. And got tons of other ingredients. Thanks!
And yes, I'm desperate... 2k gold is quite desperate.

Yeah, I'm lvling on this Echidna's stage. Well selling cooking ingredients isn't a bad idea. Gonna do this I think. Not like I use much from that, just moff meats for trade and drop items. And got tons of other ingredients. Thanks!
And yes, I'm desperate... 2k gold is quite desperate.

I mean when you think about it, the garden basically pays for itself by maxing it. SSR ingredients sell for 3k each and you get like 2 of them or so every 3 hours. :p

Idk, is this thing really water? Was running double Shien for this one. <.<

6W9o9YN.jpg

I'm at the point where I don't even choose the helper anymore. Just pick whoever is first on the list and auto it. Damage generally goes somewhere between 200-350k. More than enough for MVP.

I mean when you think about it, the garden basically pays for itself by maxing it. SSR ingredients sell for 3k each and you get like 2 of them or so every 3 hours. :p

Well... you're right. Damn, maybe I should save up a bit and get lvl or two for airship and greenhouse.

I'm at the point where I don't even choose the helper anymore. Just pick whoever is first on the list and auto it. Damage generally goes somewhere between 200-350k. More than enough for MVP.

Especially if you have someone who silences her. It is quite nice and easy with those two dudes XXL skills and Elio.

Well... you're right. Damn, maybe I should save up a bit and get lvl or two for airship and greenhouse.

Especially if you have someone who silences her. It is quite nice and easy with those two dudes XXL skills and Elio.

I'm 1 level away from 3 dudes XXL. :D

I'm 1 level away from 3 dudes XXL. :D

My Mikoto is quite far from XXL... well... he's 5 evolutions away from it :mad:
At least his weapon starts to look good. I was insanely lucky with that 5 SR daggers from trade. Second run got me only two, not even worth mention, items.

Edit: Oh, right, I was supposed to check Nonno on Echidna. Maybe instead Margaret. I think changing Shien attribute should give bigger boost than Margaret's thunder.

Edit: On the side note, I think day before yesterday I had maybe 8 XL eggs? Used a lot to sped up lvling. Then I started farming shards and started lvling lvling again today. Using XL eggs. When I started I had around 22-23 of them... did quite a lot of Echidna's 25 and right now I have... 23 XL eggs :D And almost 300 L eggs... this is awesome event.

Last edited:
Back