What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

That 50 stam materia stage is great. Not sure if I got really lucky or the drop rates are always that good, first time I've tried it. Only used a cookie.

0ff6b7f51adc5730a877663e253869be.png

I think I should have SR Shien and Schwartz done in a couple of hours. Then I'll have 4k Magic Crystals after the daily, and I'm considering buying 2 Valentine's for Schwartz for that 1*. After all these steps are complete I should have another nice bump in overall battle power.

That 50 stam materia stage is great. Not sure if I got really lucky or the drop rates are always that good, first time I've tried it. Only used a cookie.

0ff6b7f51adc5730a877663e253869be.png

I do it for my dailies using cookies. Yours was one of the luckier runs. Sometimes I only get all R materia.

About materia frontier - yes, yours was the luckier one, but still it can be worth doing.

Hmm... that's weird, seems like I got ahead of you guys with those dudes, was sure I only caught up :p Still I'm quite behind with other resources. Got only a bit more than 3k magic crystals.

I'm thinking about taking Lily off trade party... maybe it would be worth lvling her to 50 even though she's maxed with jobs.

@Rawr, thx for the offer, but I have no idea what are the rules for helpers showing up, and we will probably miss each other anyway :p Besides I have no idea how long I can keep on tonight. It'll be fourth night staying late so now I can in few seconds get so sleepy that I'll use my notebook as pillow :p

About materia frontier - yes, yours was the luckier one, but still it can be worth doing.

Hmm... that's weird, seems like I got ahead of you guys with those dudes, was sure I only caught up :p Still I'm quite behind with other resources. Got only a bit more than 3k magic crystals.

I'm thinking about taking Lily off trade party... maybe it would be worth lvling her to 50 even though she's maxed with jobs.

@Rawr, thx for the offer, but I have no idea what are the rules for helpers showing up, and we will probably miss each other anyway :p Besides I have no idea how long I can keep on tonight. It'll be fourth night staying late so now I can in few seconds get so sleepy that I'll use my notebook as pillow :p

You go to your friends list and favorite the ones you want to show up first. You can use them about once every 3 hours or so.

Edit: As for you getting ahead, not sure if you can say that exactly. It's just I leveled the guys 1 at a time since I was leveling EVERYthing.

Last edited:

You go to your friends list and favorite the ones you want to show up first. You can use them about once every 3 hours or so.

Edit: As for you getting ahead, not sure if you can say that exactly. It's just I leveled the guys 1 at a time since I was leveling EVERYthing.

Oh, okay gonna do this with everyone I recognize is from here then :p

Edit: @edit, well I meant only those two dudes. Mostly I was just surprised, because I was sure you both maxed them long time ago already. I know I'm far far behind overall. But Shiedle got 54lvl in his SR job :D Now maybe I'll work on his UC and R job and will test forbidden trial.

Edit2: Hahaha just saw that since yesterday my team for Echidna queen has Elio as leader... who is today after a lot of lvling only 33lvl xD

Last edited:

It's finally done. Shien and Schwartz are fully maxed (except for their 51/60 R Job that is pointless to max). They can finally be retired from the leveling up teams and just stay at the GK teams. A good boost of battle power for Shien from being to remove the mp ring and give him a crit jewel instead.

The responsibility to carry the leveling team now falls on Mikoto's shoulders. Roche is unfortunately too shitty to do the carrying himself (wtf no XXL).

It's finally done. Shien and Schwartz are fully maxed (except for their 51/60 R Job that is pointless to max). They can finally be retired from the leveling up teams and just stay at the GK teams. A good boost of battle power for Shien from being to remove the mp ring and give him a crit jewel instead.

The responsibility to carry the leveling team now falls on Mikoto's shoulders. Roche is unfortunately too shitty to do the carrying himself (wtf no XXL).

His skill is like 5 hit. 80/80 Roche here. :p

Yeah mine's at 75/80. The 5 hit is nice for trash mobs, but just doesn't compare to a XXL in terms of damage :(

Yeah mine's at 75/80. The 5 hit is nice for trash mobs, but just doesn't compare to a XXL in terms of damage :(

Well, here's the thing. the damage doesn't compare because his attack is shit. He's a support after all. :p

He literally has like 1k less attack power than an attacker. So he'd do 2/3 their damage max.

Yeah and that's why he can't carry a team :p Gonna be interesting to see if I can handle any VH without Shien/Schwartz. More than likely not. Think I'll have to allow one of them to stay in the team wasting some XP but making the run safer.

Just added it up, and I'm 501 levels away from maxing everyone now.

Although 1/3 of it is probably levels that can be done in a single run.

Are these job or character levels?

Are these job or character levels?

Job, lemme check character levels.

Edit:
313 for character levels

+50 if you count me not even owning Kupika yet.

I'm also missing some job rarities though.

You're really close then, as far as job levels are concerned. Character levels is whole other can of worms, it takes forever to max a character's character level.

Considering the jobs I have available and their respective limit breaks, I need 750 job levels to max everything. Character levels I need 539.

I still need a copy of Karue to get every character available so far, but I considered it in the calculations.

You're really close then, as far as job levels are concerned. Character levels is whole other can of worms, it takes forever to max a character's character level.

Considering the jobs I have available and their respective limit breaks, I need 750 job levels to max everything. Character levels I need 539.

I still need a copy of Karue to get every character available so far, but I considered it in the calculations.

You could've just rolled the previous guaranteed SSR for Karue. She was like 90% chance. :p

I think I'll roll a few when Ferris is the 90% guaranteed one. Or Sephira. Or Nonno.

No idea, the developer that is at Discord didn't reveal that information when asked if Ferris would get her own turn as a 90% guaranteed unit.

Sigh. Is there any better way to stock up on silver eggs besides farming stage 25 of the event and echidna gatekeepers?

Because due to unforeseen circumstances, a COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD managed to throw away a good 100 of my M and L eggs on gatekeepers when I wasn't looking.

Pardon my French, I'm a bit absolutely livid right now.

Back