What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

Sigh. Is there any better way to stock up on silver eggs besides farming stage 25 of the event and echidna gatekeepers?

Because due to unforeseen circumstances, a COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD managed to throw away a good 100 of my M and L eggs on gatekeepers when I wasn't looking.

Pardon my French, I'm a bit absolutely livid right now.

At the moment, no. Getting lots of gatekeepers from friends is your best chance at the moment.

I figured as much. Guess I need to watch for them like a hawk to make up for this idiocy.

I figured as much. Guess I need to watch for them like a hawk to make up for this idiocy.

Yeah, I'm looking at the jp wiki, if we go in the same order they did for events, next would be the cherry blossom festival. From the looks of it, that one has no item drops at all aside for items to trade in.

If we skip to the x mas event they're having right now, there still doesn't appear to be any egg related drops.

Even if they skip to the xmas event, there was another event running with it, but I don't think we'll get that one because it has mobs up to level 100.

I have the feeling that the shards you get for helping are currently a bit messed up.
I just got quite a bit of 5 shards today. The real interesting part is however that i got 5 shards for helping overlord and 2 items behind that i got 10 items for helping overlord. And yes overlord is still on my friends list...

Got 2 friend slots open, send me at 1398918 :)

Sigh. Is there any better way to stock up on silver eggs besides farming stage 25 of the event and echidna gatekeepers?

Because due to unforeseen circumstances, a COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD managed to throw away a good 100 of my M and L eggs on gatekeepers when I wasn't looking.

Pardon my French, I'm a bit absolutely livid right now.

We still have 8 days left of the event, you can stockpile a huge amount in this time. We've only had 4 days of events so far and I'm up to 256 L and 89 XL. And I'm even spamming L eggs everywhere.

Yeah, I'm looking at the jp wiki, if we go in the same order they did for events, next would be the cherry blossom festival. From the looks of it, that one has no item drops at all aside for items to trade in.

If we skip to the x mas event they're having right now, there still doesn't appear to be any egg related drops.

Even if they skip to the xmas event, there was another event running with it, but I don't think we'll get that one because it has mobs up to level 100.

SupperHippo Bear at discord has said he won't follow the JP schedule 100%; While it will serve as a guideline, he will do seasonal events as his top priority during the right time. So it's a xmas event guaranteed as the next event.

Edit:
SuperHippo Bear
Nope, we're gonna have an 100% original christmas event

Last edited:

Would it be smarter to get the valentine set for mikoto or for schwartz?

Would it be smarter to get the valentine set for mikoto or for schwartz?

Schwartz does more damage. Also he's holy element so he doesn't lose damage to any type.

Yeah.. only asked cus I already 2* maxed the mankiller lol.

Guess I can just give that to mikoto for awhile.

I think there are more things to consider than just that.

Ninja Swords and Swords only have 3 users in the game. The Swords users are generally better characters if you compare them.

HOWEVER: looking at the weapon tables at the wiki, it looks like we will presented with a plethora of opportunities to get swords: special gachas and a lot of events. Not many opportunities to get ninja swords.

Long term, I think you're more likely to replace Schwartz from your team than Mikoto; Schwartz offers damage, Mikoto offers utility. As soon as you get better damage dealers, Schwartz warms the bench.

I know that wasn't helpful in the slightest :D But I have the same question you had and these are the things I'm considering before I make a decision.

I think there are more things to consider than just that.

Ninja Swords and Swords only have 3 users in the game. The Swords users are generally better characters if you compare them.

HOWEVER: looking at the weapon tables at the wiki, it looks like we will presented with a plethora of opportunities to get swords: special gachas and a lot of events. Not many opportunities to get ninja swords.

Long term, I think you're more likely to replace Schwartz from your team than Mikoto; Schwartz offers damage, Mikoto offers utility. As soon as you get better damage dealers, Schwartz warms the bench.

I know that wasn't helpful in the slightest :D But I have the same question you had and these are the things I'm considering before I make a decision.

Just give Mikoto Aranya's, problem solved. :p

Not a bad idea. But I think I will await to see what the next event gives us. I don't have enough fragments to make a 2** atm anyway :p , be it Aranya or Magic Crystals

Not a bad idea. But I think I will await to see what the next event gives us. I don't have enough fragments to make a 2** atm anyway :p , be it Aranya or Magic Crystals

You should be close though yeah? I'm at like 3700 shards and that's with spending 1500 on an atk accessory for Shien.

Not really, no. I was an idiot at the first few days and didn't even think of using cookies for dailies. I'm up to 4240 Wood Fragments and 4035 Magic Crystals atm.

And given how rare of a pokemon Aranya is... Gonna take a few days until I have 6k wood fragments.

I'm thinking I'll have to spam materia daily next weekend unless we get some new units to level. I might be done with everyone for job levels later this week.

Precisely why I moved back from 4-6-6 to event 25 :D Gotta slow down the leveling a little bit. Not to mention a strong helper can solo it even with an egg so I can go with a full noob team. And of course all them eggs. All the gold bars don't hurt either.

Most of my units are approaching level cap on jobs until I get more copies to increase their max levels. That 4-6-6 level is awesome.

Precisely why I moved back from 4-6-6 to event 25 :D Gotta slow down the leveling a little bit. Not to mention a strong helper can solo it even with an egg so I can go with a full noob team. And of course all them eggs. All the gold bars don't hurt either.

I've been on event 25 the whole time. :D

Edit:

And finally get to join the maxed mancha group.

Last edited:

Don't even get me started on how many times I had to roll the 10x Mancha just to get that last R Mikoto >.>

Back