What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

I see, thanks Rawr. Yeesh, guess that means I wont be doing the L50 dailies for a while.

Welp, attack power doesn't seem to effect Philosophers Ballad anyway, same regen with L1 common weapon and with SR weapon + attack accessory. Anyone know about the attack up/defense down skills? (which seem like they would be insanely hard to test give the 30% damage variance)

Boost is supposedly just an increase by %, so it's unlikely affected by atk.

What are these eggs for that come from a gateboss?

They are dishes that increase your XP gain for one run. XL are 800% XP gain, L's are 400% etc.

Save them.

What are these eggs for that come from a gateboss?

They cut your units hp (I think it was -70%?) but gives big exp bonus. Keep them and use on stages that gives a lot of exp like 375 or 466 or Echidna's stage 25 when it'll be playable again (466 is best exp-wise, however Echidna's gives better loot and also eggs, and is really easy so you can just take full team of newbies+strong helper).

Edit: Need to complain a bit. Damn Mikoto just won't show up in mancha -_- and in free gacha I get only those two new girls as R, but they're maxed already so I don't need them. Gimme other girls!

Last edited:

Seriously, don't use your eggs on echidna 25, it's a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE waste. Like really huge (30% exp lost).

Also, I forgot to do it before, so it's not 100% accurate (I miss some values, but I did an average), but to level a character from 1 to 50 (not talking about job level, but character level), you need around 7,8 million exp (or 7800K exp, or 146,5 runs of 466 with L eggs, or 245 runs with M eggs).

Edit: Need to complain a bit. Damn Mikoto just won't show up in mancha -_- and in free gacha I get only those two new girls as R, but they're maxed already so I don't need them. Gimme other girls!

Tips: Hoard these shards until the next girls release, and burn them then.

Last edited:

What levels should I be to attempt the daily dungeon and also the event dungeon?

Seriously, don't use your eggs on echidna 25, it's a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE waste. Like really huge (30% exp lost).

Also, I forgot to do it before, so it's not 100% accurate (I miss some values, but I did an average), but to level a character from 1 to 50 (not talking about job level, but character level), you need around 7,8 million exp (or 7800K exp, or 146,5 runs of 466 with L eggs, or 245 runs with M eggs).

Tips: Hoard these shards until the next girls release, and burn them then.

Well, it is no so bad to use L (or even XL if you're impatient) eggs on Echidna 25, with all that spawn of queens and just from that stage the amount still grows (and you get quite a lot of materia for lvling weapons). Besides it is very easy stage so one can use full team or newbies. Not sure if that's possible with 466 very hard version. Probably would need at least one or two lvled units already. So I wouldn't say it is such a waste.

About shards, that is one way, however I'm a bit tempted to roll 10+1 already xD and needed some gold so free gacha was good for that, so I'm switching from mancha to freegacha lately, well ratio is like 2 or 3:1 in favor of mancha anyway.

Done with 4th continent because E25 is not available... not sure how I should burn stamina now... maybe I'll take Lily from trade and get her to lvl 50 anyway... but that's such a waste when she has max jobs already.

Well, it is no so bad to use L (or even XL if you're impatient) eggs on Echidna 25, with all that spawn of queens and just from that stage the amount still grows (and you get quite a lot of materia for lvling weapons). Besides it is very easy stage so one can use full team or newbies. Not sure if that's possible with 466 very hard version. Probably would need at least one or two lvled units already. So I wouldn't say it is such a waste.

About shards, that is one way, however I'm a bit tempted to roll 10+1 already xD and needed some gold so free gacha was good for that, so I'm switching from mancha to freegacha lately, well ratio is like 2 or 3:1 in favor of mancha anyway.

Done with 4th continent because E25 is not available... not sure how I should burn stamina now... maybe I'll take Lily from trade and get her to lvl 50 anyway... but that's such a waste when she has max jobs already.

Here is the current team I use for 466 VH (Full auto with 100% success):
attachment.php

As you can see, there is nothing "omfg bbq strong char", just:
-1 aoe char (doing enough damage, around 3000)
-1 tank or 1 very heavy hitter (XXL)
-3 average hitter

Just get your most leveled character of the team as leader.

The most important thing is helper. You need people over 50K BP.

And seriously, you should just hoard eggs from echidna 25. Use a cookie or something instead.

Did you do the H and VH version of the continent 1, 2 or 3? If not, you should, it's pretty easy.

Last edited:

attachment.php

-3 average hitter

And seriously, you should just hoard eggs from echidna 25. Use a cookie or something instead.

Ehh, are you sure we really need to hoard eggs? I have over 200+ L and 100+ XL just from running echidna 25. That's with using an L egg every run also.

If you want to run echidna 25, yes, at the very least, you shouldn't be using eggs here.

As I said, if you lvlup a char from lvl 1 to 50, you need 147 runs of 466 with L eggs.
If you do it at echidna 25, you need 205 runs (and so, 205 L eggs). 40% more eggs used for the same result.

If you want to run echidna 25, yes, at the very least, you shouldn't be using eggs here.

As I said, if you lvlup a char from lvl 1 to 50, you need 147 runs of 466 with L eggs.
If you do it at echidna 25, you need 205 runs (and so, 205 L eggs). 40% more eggs used for the same result.

How much exp are you getting from your level exactly? Is it better than the 144k on XL egg from trial daily?

L egg run:
attachment.php

XL run is 95805 exp. And obviously the daily challenge is better. But you can't spam it.

Indeed you can't. Another problem with it is I can only leech a maximum of 2 characters on it.

Indeed you can't. Another problem with it is I can only leech a maximum of 2 characters on it.

Yep. And since 2 of the characters required to do it are already lvl 50 in my team, doing it is actually an exp loss (for me) compared to a 466.

Yep. And since 2 of the characters required to do it are already lvl 50 in my team, doing it is actually an exp loss (for me) compared to a 466.

Odd, I don't see any required characters on the screenshot you left earlier.

You need damage dealers. And except Schwartz and Shien, nobody in my team can deal >15K. Especially not the characters in leveling (since I focused on the most useful characters first)

Meifan is also lvl 50.

Last edited:

You need damage dealers. And except Schwartz and Shien, nobody in my team can deal >15K. Especially not the characters in leveling (since I focused on the most useful characters first)

Meifan is also lvl 50.

That's arguable actually. I could do the run with just a helper level 50 as the lone damage dealer. I can also use Veronica as the tank.

I'd just have to manage my mana little bit better to do it.

For example, I'd need to use sacrificial form or a lower cost attack every once in a while so Frezia has time to heal the tank/silencer's mp.

It's more a matter of how long you actually wanna do the run, since the boss just repeats the same skills every 10 turns.

attachment.php

-3 average hitter

Did you do the H and VH version of the continent 1, 2 or 3? If not, you should, it's pretty easy.

About your team. It is really decent, well balanced team. And that's what I said that E25 lets you lvl up newbies. Tried to do 466 vh with my lvling team. Was lucky to get 70k+ Schwartz as helper. Took egg (M to not risk much) and just barely did that. And halfway I had to take control otherwise that would be a waste run. This is the difference - you wrote that it is not strong team, and I wrote newbies. Your team is well balanced when I just put any random unit I feel like lvling now. My team was Elio SR 39/54, Kupika R 26/17, Shiedle R 36/43, Cattleya UC 30/42, Dovan R 42/49. Only Shiedle and Kupika survived. And like you can see they are (except Kupika) quite lvled already (yes, I consider them a lvled team, at least for lvling team. And they are much weaker and not balanced as the team you showed).

Anyway, all I wanted to say is that E25 is pretty good if you want to lvl up 3-5 units almost from scratch at the same time.

About H and VH versions. I did H version of 1st continent and maybe a bit of 2nd. It's not even easy anymore with main units. Probably gonna do that till E25 returns. But first gonna try a Trial stage. Shiedle should be fine there... at least I hope :D Maybe I'll even go with Meifan...

My team was Elio SR 39/54, Kupika R 26/17, Shiedle R 36/43, Cattleya UC 30/42, Dovan R 42/49. Only Shiedle and Kupika survived. And like you can see they are (except Kupika) quite lvled already (yes, I consider them a lvled team, at least for lvling team. And they are much weaker and not balanced as the team you showed).
Well, I actually said there was some conditions, not you could do it without any second thought.

But I also didn't say you shouldn't do the echidna 25. I just said you should keep your eggs for later, for when you will be able to do 466 VH (or any other REALLY efficient stage. Imo, the -30% exp is way too huge).

FINALLY got 2k magic crystals.

Now I have a conundrum, Ninja Sword for Mikoto or Sword for Schwarz?

I know this was discussed a few pages back but it doesn't make the decision any easier.

For Mikoto, I have him on permanent SR using Soul of truth attack and push through (Guaranteed silence on hit, XL attack).

He is likely to stay there forever, but since that's only an XL attack, the damage is lackluster comparatively when I auto GKs. If I get him the ninja sword it should significantly boost his dmg, and ninja swords are hard to come by.

Conversely if I give the sword to Schwartz, he will become an even meltier melt face :p

Back