What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

Well, I actually said there was some conditions, not you could do it without any second thought.

But I also didn't say you shouldn't do the echidna 25. I just said you should keep your eggs for later, for when you will be able to do 466 VH (or any other REALLY efficient stage. Imo, the -30% exp is way too huge).

Yeah, however you said that it is huge waste. And yes, 30% isn't small difference, but the comfort doing E25 makes it worth, at least for me. I just tried, took helper Schwartz and mine own Schwartz and again, it could go wrong way with a little bit bad luck. So you need to have at least a bit lvled units. But first you need to get their lvls, and so E25 is the best choice. No need to set a proper team, no need to worry about anything, just put whole team for lvl and spam it.

So basically the difference is that you base efficiency strictly on the game mechanic - exp gained. And I base efficiency on exp gained and my own easiness. That's all.

On the side note - anyone can run water trial? I got window that it couldn't be loaded :/

@happenstar
Well you can easily get R sword for Schwartz, but there's no UC+ Ninja sword to get yet. At least that's one of my own criterias for choosing. Well still didn't decided so soon I'll have 4k of crystals. There's also a way to get SR daggers and just give them to units. It would be just a bit better than R weapon that activates bonus attack.

@happenstar
Well you can easily get R sword for Schwartz, but there's no UC+ Ninja sword to get yet. At least that's one of my own criterias for choosing. Well still didn't decided so soon I'll have 4k of crystals. There's also a way to get SR daggers and just give them to units. It would be just a bit better than R weapon that activates bonus attack.

R Sword is wood element though, and using it causes Schwartz to take extra damage from fire and also deal less damage to fire enemies.

Something to keep in mind about using it.

finnally got lily/saya/margret to 50 and there scenes wont load

what weapons from the crystal dailys should i go after i was thinking for magic a ninja sword for saya or a sword for schwartz for fire a greatsword for shien and for wood a weapon for souffle, kupika, or lapis

i have schwartz shien and saya all with max uc weapons

Last edited:

finnally got lily/saya/margret to 50 and there scenes wont load

what weapons from the crystal dailys should i go after i was thinking for magic a ninja sword for saya or a sword for schwartz for fire a greatsword for shien and for wood a weapon for souffle, kupika, or lapis

i have schwartz shien and saya all with max uc weapons

Lots of discussion on this already above and a page or two back. In the end it's really up to you to consider which characters you will use most often

Edit: in an upcoming event yukata something, one of the tradable reward items is a non-elemental sword (the SSR version) that you can get for trading 5000 event tokens for. On the other hand there are no ninja swords to be had other than the trading house ones.

Last edited:

Lots of discussion on this already above and a page or two back. In the end it's really up to you to consider which characters you will use most often

sorry i missed that thought it was about eggs/teams/exp missions thanks

Was gonna do an alternate party for the forbidden trial today, but the game is pretty much just like. NOPE WON'T LOAD TRIAL.

Edit:
So here's the video that you guys were supposed to get not happening.

:p

Last edited:

And now Roche is fully maxed lvl 50, 51/60 R, 70/70 SR and 80/80 SSR. Almost done with all the SSR Men.

Where can I get tons of chicken eggs?

Just keep doing 4-6-6 it drops chicken eggs and give nice exp.

Yeah, I know, but I would prefer cheaper stage and with more eggs. Team I currently lvl is a bit too weak to do 466, it takes too much of my focus and time to deal with that. Or you didn't mean vh?

Yeah, I know, but I would prefer cheaper stage and with more eggs. Team I currently lvl is a bit too weak to do 466, it takes too much of my focus and time to deal with that. Or you didn't mean vh?

1-4-1 vh.

or 1-7-3 if you care about spawning Gatekeepers to make a little extra gold on the side.

If anyone has a friend slot open, please add me. Thank you.

@xaxs The ingredient paradise daily 15 stam map also drops a ton of chicken eggs. Edit: -> You should actually do this I ran it twice for testing purposes and got 10 chicken eggs total.

@Braemir: Saw your invite, I'm full atm. Will accept as soon as I'm able to though.

Last edited:

@Braemir: Saw your invite, I'm full atm. Will accept as soon as I'm able to though.

Thanks. I only have two friends atm. All the random helpers I keep selecting are 2 weeks inactive+.

So anyway since the daily is working for me now here it is. Forbidden Trial Water w/ XL Egg. Done with only a single 67k battle power DPS.

I should be able to post tonight or tomorrow a .xls which allows you to know exactly how much exp you need to exp one specific character to 50 (you will just have to enter the current level and the remaining exp to the next level), and how much exp you need to lvl up everyone to 50 (and probably how many runs it means in 466 and echidna 25, with M and L eggs).

This way, you will know if you need to hoard MOAR EGGS or if you are fine.

Just need to level up a char from lvl 8 to lvl 17 without skipping any level :p

Edit: Here it is:
mega.nz/#!roxSwRRC!t8G6lwVF-uOxndtLfWan6YS4y0JmFrMOil3Ms9JVrcE
Or

Please tell me if something is not clear/sounds wrong/doesn't work.

Last edited:

Thanks for the spreadsheet; very useful indeed.

@Braemir: Removed someone who's only used me for assist 1 time since the last reset and accepted you. Protip if you want more friends: Make someone else other than Cattleya the leader of your Team 1. I don't think anybody wants to use Cattleya as a helper if they can avoid it. Also, join the game's discord chat and post your friend code on their #friend_requests channel.

Last edited:

Wow, that's a depressing spread sheet. Only several thousand more runs to get most characters to L50. -.-

Thanks though :D

Any word on when Enchida Nest 25 is coming back? I thought I saw on discord it was coming back today.

Thanks for the spreadsheet; very useful indeed.

@Braemir: Removed someone who's only used me for assist 1 time since the last reset and accepted you. Protip if you want more friends: Make someone else other than Cattleya the leader of your Team 1. I don't think anybody wants to use Cattleya as a helper if they can avoid it. Also, join the game's discord chat and post your friend code on their #friend_requests channel.

Thank you. I changed it to Margaret for now. Most of my team is still pretty weak atm. She has the Thunder Sword so her damage is pretty decent for me.

Back