What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

E25 is back. 1000 XL Eggs the dream

Damn, this weeks guaranteed gacha is only one choice. :p

And now Mikoto is fully maxed. 199 Levels to go to max all job levels I have available atm.

I put in a ticket due to Lapis's H scene being completely borked and I got 89 emails in response to the ticket. The response ended up being a generic if you're having problems try these solutions, thanks Nutaku, I guess.

Thanks. So gonna keep on getting R girls from free gacha :D

If anything she's really only needed if you want a good trade squad. Looks like she'll be around 36-37k trade power at job 50.

If anything she's really only needed if you want a good trade squad. Looks like she'll be around 36-37k trade power at job 50.

I totally dont care about her, but yes, she is indeed not a bad trader.

Thanks to her I have 3 teams capable of Huge Success on the 1 missions.

Edit: Clarifying that I got her as a freebie R on a freecha roll, I did not get the SSR version.

Last edited:

Is there any way to tell how many assists/gatekeeper assists you've provided to your friends?

I'm trying to make sure everyone on my F list gets assists (except the people who never assist me who get removed)

And how often does the # of assists reset?

Is there any way to tell how many assists/gatekeeper assists you've provided to your friends?

I'm trying to make sure everyone on my F list gets assists (except the people who never assist me who get removed)

And how often does the # of assists reset?

Ask them individually.

Weekly.

Assuming you're the Starke on my list

So that would be ranked 25th lowest out of 30 on my list.

Ask them individually.

Weekly.

Assuming you're the Starke on my list

So that would be ranked 25th lowest out of 30 on my list.

lol. If 12/5 puts me at 25th on your list, I apparently need better friends. You are 11/15 for me.

Problem is, I can't spend much time on during the week since I can't login at work. Ah well.

Is the only way to get anaconda eggs from trade missions?

Last edited:

lol. If 12/5 puts me at 25th on your list, I apparently need better friends.

Problem is, I can't spend much time on during the week since I can't login at work. Ah well.

Is the only way to get anaconda eggs from trade missions?

Well, you also need a better helper if you want to get used more. Idk about others, but I prioritize using helpers with XXL attacks and favorite them so they show up more often.

MEANWHILE Ferari is ranked 1st/30 on my list at 36 15. Although there's a couple people who are only 1 or 2 behind. :p

As for Anaconda Eggs, you can get them from 50 stamina ingredient daily. Probably not worth the effort unless you already have max level jobs though.

Yeah, I just noticed the favorite button. Wish I'd seen it earlier.

I'm sticking with Lily for the moment, once this event ends I'll go back to Shein, I just didn't see any point in using a fire based character when most of the gate bosses are water.

Ferarri is 18/9 for me. I wish I could play that much, this is the first nutaku game since Aigis that I've had this much fun with.

Does using strawberry cookies instead of maple cookies drop more than 200 fragments?

Yeah, I just noticed the favorite button. Wish I'd seen it earlier.

I'm sticking with Lily for the moment, once this event ends I'll go back to Shein, I just didn't see any point in using a fire based character when most of the gate bosses are water.

Ferarri is 18/9 for me. I wish I could play that much, this is the first nutaku game since Aigis that I've had this much fun with.

Does using strawberry cookies instead of maple cookies drop more than 200 fragments?

Yeah, if your Shien has XXL I'd still use him over Lily just because his skill increases all my characters damage by 30%. Even running double Shiens I can usually get over 300k damage on queens. :p

250 fragments instead of 200 with strawberry.

To be fair I can just leave the game open all day while I work and casually alt tab to spend my stam/keys.

These days I don't even check anything on my helpers; I just pick whoever is at the top of the list atm. Not doing anything that really requires strong helpers.

My top assister would be Rawr at 37/11, a couple of others really close. A bunch with really mediocre usage like 10 assists combined tops.

Starke you're at 11/10 for me.

Back