What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

Outside of No and Sep I haven't gotten any Rares from free gacha. I do have 4 girls UC maxed though. Who would be a good girl to aim for in premium gacha?

If you are a free player with a LOT of patience, getting all the girls maxed out on their rare job from free gatcha (which takes hundreds of thousands of shards) before you start doing crystal gotcha you save a ton of crystals since the R's you pull will be refunded.

If you like the game and intend to stick with it a while, and are a free player, it's probably worth doing.

Otherwise, your odds of pulling the right SSR girl from crystal gatcha are very very small.

Also, event girls, as Nonno and Sephira are now have a higher drop rate when they are introduced so its worth doing free gatcha to max them since they show up about 3x times more often than other girls.

What level should my negotiation be for the SSR trade stuff with 1,000 shards etc.. Should I aim for 90,000+ or higher?

What level should my negotiation be for the SSR trade stuff with 1,000 shards etc.. Should I aim for 90,000+ or higher?

For mission lvls 3/4/5 for huge success it is around 90k/100k/116k

okay thanks. I'm being really lazy and not checking this thread myself xD but is there a list of girls/guys you should focus on and what jobs for the highest negotiations possible?

okay thanks. I'm being really lazy and not checking this thread myself xD but is there a list of girls/guys you should focus on and what jobs for the highest negotiations possible?

On the wiki. I'll send you link in a couple minutes. Can't do this atm.

Edit: here

Last edited:

Kupika SSR, Lune SSR, Souffle SSR, or Karue SSR should be the highest currently available. Unless you want to count SSR Cattleya who you have to pay $$$ to get at the moment.

Any combination of the 3 at job 50 should get you to around 105-108k trade. Higher if you can manage to get multiple copies to raise them more.

Thank you both. Karue is the frog healer girl right? I think I have 3 of those so that's great, I'll start working on them.

Kupika, Souffle and and Karue all at 1/6 so that should definitely put me over 108k I hope.

Last edited:

Thank you both. Karue is the frog healer girl right? I think I have 3 of those so that's great, I'll start working on them.

Kupika, Souffle and and Karue all at 1/6 so that should definitely put me over 108k I hope.

And 108k still isn't enough. Since you need 115-116k to get huge success for the missions that drop SSR story males. :p

Damn that is ridiculous, I'll probably just wait then and try to get more copies of them for a higher trade value.

Damn that is ridiculous, I'll probably just wait then and try to get more copies of them for a higher trade value.

Fortunately it seems that the missions above that have the same requirements. So if you manage to get a party there you're all set for every mission.

Do you guys farm gold or just collect it by chance doing other things?

Slowly collect it from bosses. At around 760k right now while constantly spamming trade missions for silver coins.

Considering I did no crystal gacha rolls so far, my job levels are fully maxed. Character levels can just slowly build up because for now I'll save all eggs.

Hmm, I found out exactly what doom does now. Ended up doomed because of silence misses on forbidden trial.

After 3 turns you die, and it makes it so you can't revive the character anymore.

selling food, friend raids and spamming free gacha lol that money daily isn't worth it.

7274200a5eeaeabb979bb57abdacfddf.png

I'd say I'm lagging behind a bit since I didn't do any gold compartments during the event. I regret not getting my forge up to level 10 at the time for the higher success thing, don't care much for kitchen atm.

Last edited:

I'd say I'm lagging behind a bit since I didn't do any gold compartments during the event. I regret not getting my forge up to level 10 at the time for the higher success thing, don't care much for kitchen atm.

Did anyone actually farm gold compartment? As far as I could tell it wasn't even that good. o_O

People on the discord recommended it because it was way better than our current ways of getting gold but I still didn't do it anyways. I was just saying I regret not doing it a bit to get forge to 10 but it's not really a big deal.

Edit: So I think you can manipulate boss spawns, kind of. Maybe one of you other guys can try this out and see if you notice any results, I've done it about 4x now and a boss spawns every time so no heavy testing here.

>keep doing material frontier or a stage where a boss doesn't spawn for 3-4 times.
>do a stage like the 1x limited daily (aranya/aguni)
>boss spawns 100%?

Last edited:

Hmm, still haven't decided on who should get a perfect Aranya weapon, or if I should save it for a new character later.

I'm just saving the Fragments for now. Dealing way too much damage with crap weapons anyway (Except for Shien's Aguni).

And that's with a 4 man party of Shien, Schwartz, Mikoto and Shiedle for the silence. I removed Elio.

I'm giving valentine to mikoto, love using him so I won't regret it.

I'm still undecided on aranya but I'm thinking about getting it for Ferris, she deals a lot with 600 attack weapon so I imagine it'd be way higher with something maxed... and it gives wood+50 so if the scaling works how I think it does that should remove her electric disadvantage or make it neutral damage, right?

Last edited:
Back