What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

@xaxs: Please don't do that you're gonna do way too much damage lol. 205k is all you need for that guaranteed mvp. And also don't just use your XL eggs like that :eek: while they may seem to be plentiful atm because of this event, they're gonna be REAL rare after this event is gone. You may end up regretting not saving them for the stages with the real fat xp (like the trials and such).

That being said I'm up to 238 L eggs and 80 XL eggs so far. Not bad at all considering the event should last for another 9 days.

@xaxs: Please don't do that you're gonna do way too much damage lol. 205k is all you need for that guaranteed mvp. And also don't just use your XL eggs like that :eek: while they may seem to be plentiful atm because of this event, they're gonna be REAL rare after this event is gone. You may end up regretting not saving them for the stages with the real fat xp (like the trials and such).

That being said I'm up to 238 L eggs and 80 XL eggs so far. Not bad at all considering the event should last for another 9 days.

I'll recommend not using them on Trials to be honest. The boss can evade your attacks sometimes, so if Silence misses your party wipes with egg.

Don't worry I'm not going to solo them :p Just wanted to try how her skill works. And it seems... well... I didn't see any difference ;/ Shien's 2nd attack was higher however it could be just from his own skill. And also losing Margaret who is my third best attacker (especially against water element) and taking into team weak Nonno who does... oh... not even half of Margaret's dmg is... can't find a word... let's say it should even the end result. Anyway with her or without her I shouldn't get even near 300k (it's other story if units will be lucky with crits or Elio will be buffing... smartly, but he usually don't do that).

About eggs... well... I thought about stage 466 or 475 but still far from it, and lvling with L eggs was... too slow, however you're right, I'll change to L eggs now, becaus the main guys are done now, no reason to hurry. And about fat exp stages like trials... Team needed there have to be lvled up already so I'll be able to lvl there how many units? One? Two or three at best, but those will be already high lvled ones. On Echidna's stage I can lvl up whole team, not even bothering if some or most of them start from scratch.

Edit: Now I'll have a great chance to test Nonno. Got Aguni after daily stage. Now I just need to wait for key.

Last edited:

If you use XL eggs on key stages like the last stage of a given dungeon on Very Hard mode (4-6-6 VH for example) you still get a good amount of xp and it's easy enough that you can level up a whole party if you pick a strong helper.

I tried it with a full SR team that needed that job leveled up: Shien, Schwartz, Roche, Mikoto and Sephira. Picked a random SSR Shien with Daikatana. Middle boars are fast enough that they will kill one member of your team, but the whole thing itself is smooth sailing on auto mode.

The other stages from a dungeon up to the last stage aren't worth of a XL egg.

Edit: Anyone else getting a massive influx of 5 shards today? I'm loving this but it's weird, I never got this many assists from non-friends before.

Last edited:

If you use XL eggs on key stages like the last stage of a given dungeon on Very Hard mode (4-6-6 VH for example) you still get a good amount of xp and it's easy enough that you can level up a whole party if you pick a strong helper.

I tried it with a full SR team that needed that job leveled up: Shien, Schwartz, Roche, Mikoto and Sephira. Picked a random SSR Shien with Daikatana. Middle boars are fast enough that they will kill one member of your team, but the whole thing itself is smooth sailing on auto mode.

The other stages from a dungeon up to the last stage aren't worth of a XL egg.

Edit: Anyone else getting a massive influx of 5 shards today? I'm loving this but it's weird, I never got this many assists from non-friends before.

Nope, just you.

Yeah, it's just you. I barely got any shards from helpers atm. Not like I got too many anyway.

Oh man, I recorded the light Trial for you guys, but I can't egg it.

Need to combine the videos first, run took forever because Elio got 1 shot on 1st turn by like 40 hp. Might have been a crit from boss not sure.

This boss seems to actually be weaker to silence than the other one, so I put priority on keeping him silenced since he never landed a status attack while silenced.

I think I'll just use 4 unit team+helper for GK -_- Shien and Schwartz are beasts today... I would never imagine that perfecting them and giving crit accessory would make so big change (that crit accessory didn't work so well before!).

Kay, here it is.

The

I'm watching it. Looks like the > HOLY BOSS < you will need either Mikoto SR for the silence since he has the speed to act before the boss or giving Elio a necklace for more HP.

Edit: And done. Really tight without them juicy Elio buffs.

Last edited:

I'm watching it. Looks like the thunder boss you will need either Mikoto SR for the silence since he has the speed to act before the boss or giving Elio a necklace for more HP.

Edit: And done. Really tight without them juicy Elio buffs.

Thunder boss you don't need Mikoto. o_O

(Edited out the part where I say dumb stuff like a moron). But if he can act before the boss and silence him it should be pretty safe. And Elio gets spared in the process:D Or maybe give Shiedle boots to act faster? I don't know if that would work... is there anywhere to check how much agility these bosses have ?

Last edited:

Yeah he does have the elemental disadvantage but if he can act before the boss and silence him it should be pretty safe. And Elio gets spared in the process:D Or maybe give Shiedle boots to act faster? I don't know if that would work... is there anywhere to check how much agility these bosses have ?

They have like 124 agility or something. Thunder boss doesn't start with aoe.

Edit:
Just started my 2nd run and it decided to put me on extra hard mode. :D

wWRlgKa.jpg

Last edited:

Wait a second, I'm an idiot :eek:. I watched your video, saw the boss yellow clothes and assumed it was Thunder even though the description clearly says Holy. So I'm gonna go back and correct all the posts because the whole time I said Thunder Boss I actually meant the Holy Boss in your video.

You had mp ring equipped for Shien?

Oh, I see. For the moment there I thought that my Shien is crippled :p

I should soon try those trials, but somehow I still can't see much point or worth in doing it. Is it possible to try it using Sephira instead of Shiedle?

Oh, I see. For the moment there I thought that my Shien is crippled :p

I should soon try those trials, but somehow I still can't see much point or worth in doing it. Is it possible to try it using Sephira instead of Shiedle?

Oh it totally is, problem is Shiedle has more mp, and a self mp heal.

As for a reason...

aKjRQ7S.jpg

Working on the 3rd one to make it **.

Oh it totally is, problem is Shiedle has more mp, and a self mp heal.

As for a reason...

aKjRQ7S.jpg

Working on the 3rd one to make it **.

Oh right. Forgot about those. Seems like that trade mission with five SR daggers got to my head too much. I'll check it later with Sephira. But will have to wait for Veronica to return from trade mission.

Oh right. Forgot about those. Seems like that trade mission with five SR daggers got to my head too much. I'll check it later with Sephira. But will have to wait for Veronica to return from trade mission.

If you need, let me know and I can lend you my Shiedle. :p

Back