What's new

ACT SIM [NymphoKyun] Slave Bar~ (RJ381390)

dazedanon19

Reputation score
1648056438747.png
DLSITE:
Trailer:
Blog:
Cien:

Demosiac: Delete cens.dat file in /SlaveBar_Data

Genre:
Female Protagonist 3D Works Ahegao/Gapeface Bukkake Reverse Rape Futanari / Hermaphrodite

Description: 3D ACT Slave game made in Unity.

SlaveBar is a compelling eroge game centered around hentai genre while intertwining with a high variety of genres (Action, Adventure, Simulation, Puzzle, Strategy). It can be played and enjoyed at both Casual level and Hardcore/Strategy level.

This game offers a wide spectrum of hentai fetishes, including popular ones (Vaginal, Anal, Blow Job, Cream pie, Bukkake, Gang, Milf, Bondage, Public molest, Zombie, Brainwash, Nympho, Futanari and many more) aswell as more specific examples (Toilet wall hole mount, Dungeon Slave, Breeding, Milking and lots more).

(Text: English / Voice: Japanese) (Text: 中文/ Voice: 日語)

Story:
Waking up as a cute human girl in a hentai-filled fantasy world you're forced to adapt, training your mind, becoming more lustful and body to fit bigger 'rods'. You're getting taught the secret arts of taming fierce fantasy pets (fapets) via a lewd fetish procedure. Along the way meeting new friends and enemies, learning more taming recipes, becoming part of bigger events as the world around you develops parallel to your own story.

Gameplay:
  • Tame and Train fapets (via h acts)
  • Feeding and Petting your fapets to increase their affection
  • Breeding fapets with different species to get boosts and special body traits
  • Milking fapets with various mixes, for more trendy drinks
  • Molest Crowd characters (or get molested)
  • Clean yourself in Toilet at mouth cleaners
  • Change clothings and accessories while unlocking more (by taming more fapets)
  • Equip your fapets to Bondage machines for turning them into mindless onaholes
  • Gang your fapets or join them yourself
  • Turn Futanari to train more rigorously your fapets
  • Explore the Mofu Kingdom, collect all the recipes and h-cards, to catch all wild fapets
  • Special Events on the last week of each month, including new areas, NPCs, dresses, and new h-Acts
  • 200+ H Animations
Modes:
[Story]
* Uncover the mysteries of this Fantasy Land, their inhabitants, the fapets and about Nishy.
* Some unique scenes and animations available only in this mode

[Free}
* Enjoy full freedom to do whatever you desire and choose your own business branch (Bar Business , Breeding and Selling fapets , Slut Job) or just spend days with our carefree goddess >.<
* This mode offers: more tamable fapets, more recipes, treasure chests (with recipes, h-cards, money), some unique skills and abilities

Last edited:

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Don't you just love it when a promising game comes out of nowhere?

Tried the demo a bit, seems good but a bit janky, the mosaics are terrible but removable with the UniversalUnityDemosaics Unity mod.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Thanks, didn't wanna upload this patch file for the mosiacs lol. Added to the OP.

I was just thinking today how we could use another promising 3D ACT and lo and behold the hentai gods provide. From what I've played so far, liking the premise and animation. Reminds me of pompompain's games.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
You are looking at the source code. CTRL+F the releases section and DL from there.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
game that pretty much popped out of nowhere
you all are fucking with me.... right? this game has been in development for so long. it isnt new. the dev had a it seems to have been merked.
so it finally got finished? the last i remember, you had to carry carrots in vagina to make bunny girls follow you and that was all.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok how to get out of the fcuking goblin den? I tired of watching same 2 unskipable animations.

nvm its just game tells me to avoid goblins and hides exit behind them.

Ok fuck this stupid game, can someone give me save past barn? I spen half and hour trying to get past stalions, and im positively mad.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Finished up story mode and dabbled a bit in free mode. For now I think I'm done with the game so I'll write my thoughts.

To start, as jank as this game is, this is one of the better 3D ACT's to come out. Honestly pretty underated considering it only sold 250 copies.

Get the negatives out of the way.
- Jank, Buggy, Ugly, Incomplete is a good way to summarize it. The controls can feel very awkward, the author clearly doesn't have confidence in it's stability considering he has an "unstuck" button, and some could argue the graphics are servicable at best. Additionally, potato PC players are probably screwed. I'm running a 3060 with a Ryzen 7 3700x and my frames still drop below 60 regularly on high 1080p. Lastly, only episode 1 for story mode is out which is around 5-15 hours of story content.

Now that's out of the way, lets talk about the positives.

Animations are fantastic. I wouldn't say they are the best in the 3D H ACT Medium, but when you have 200+ H animations and manage to deliver on this front color me impressed. There is a vast amount of variety in movement, positions, facial expressions. The story animations are especially good.

Voice acting is pretty good too, pairing this with the animations is a win on the H front.

Gameplay Loop is fun. Around the world are a good variety of monsters "fapets" and using recipes you can tame them. The recipes are generally a gameplay puzzle you have to solve (do x and y, whip 5 times, etc) and are honestly pretty interesting. Each fapet has a good amount of animations that depend on their status or whether its tamed.

Story Quest are interesting as they have their own unique "story" animations that come with it depending on the situations. This is a plus for me as something like free mode is cool but doesn't appeal to me. But only episode 1 is out.

English Support, readable, speaks for itself.

Overall, I enjoyed the game and it was worth the money. The animations were good and the gameplay was engaging even if annoying at times. I was pretty dissappointed the story is incomplete cause I was enjoying it, free mode isn't really my thing but there's more content and fapets in there for those interested. Honestly, it's probably not likely for the Author to create episode 2 considering how poorly 1 did sales wise.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Ambitious but unpolished is how this looks to me.

Also it seems like it's still in production?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
where are the #$!#!#@ cigarretes XD say in the old barn path but nothing there all the way haha

SERIOUSLY IT WAS THE OPPOSITE WAY CMON -_-

again i am stuck. how to get the piece of hammer. i made thebunny girl go to goblins they only do the deed until all both sleep but no piece comes

Last edited:

yugiwill100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am curious how you give items to NPCs in free mode. I can't progress story cause soon as you leave Blackie and get into the world and have to setup your own bed I can not find the builder and the big breast purple hair women that sells clothes is hovering in the air and can NOT be interacted with which means I can NOT progress story...:(

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This plays like modded Skyrim but somehow even worse
When a game has a dedicated "unstuck button" you know you're in for a wild ride

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
where are the #$!#!#@ cigarretes XD say in the old barn path but nothing there all the way haha

SERIOUSLY IT WAS THE OPPOSITE WAY CMON -_-

again i am stuck. how to get the piece of hammer. i made thebunny girl go to goblins they only do the deed until all both sleep but no piece comes
Using left click on a quest in the tab menu will place a marker on the quest location. Its sometimes hard to see and fades after around 5 seconds though.

Also you have to grab it while they are in the Hact, just walk up and touch them.

I am curious how you give items to NPCs in free mode. I can't progress story cause soon as you leave Blackie and get into the world and have to setup your own bed I can not find the builder and the big breast purple hair women that sells clothes is hovering in the air and can NOT be interacted with which means I can NOT progress story...:(
Builder is chilling in the big field right of the barn. Giving items happens automatically when you approach them. She won't do anything until you talk to the builder. She's not even supposed to be visible.

yugiwill100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@dazedanon19 In story I have combed through the entire place right of the barn where you end up setting up your base in Free mode. The builder is nowhere to be seen. Perhaps my SP is utterly busted and gotta replay... Skyrim least crashed to desktop when it bugged. :p

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Just to make extra sure, I'm talking about the open flat field with trees and signs (dead end). Aka you leave Black's barn and turn right which is opposite of where you build your base. In fact you can try LMB with the quest in question in tab mode and it should place a marker on the location.

If you still can't see him, backup load in menu has saved me since I've actually had this happen a few times too.... haha

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Of course in a game with urination tags, some of the most goofy advertising I've seen, and a femme-MC more thirsty than Austin Powers himself do I lose it when they call the local girls "Fapets"

yugiwill100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep that did it. Utterly forgot about checking that side. So anyone played deep enough to discover when you unlock 'slavery' stuff in dungeons? More importantly on Free play.