What's new

Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - v0.8.2 Released June! (Updated OP)

ElisarStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - v0.61.1 Released Jan! (Updated OP)

The game goes well!:) I missed many news. Soon I'll catch up with them.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was enjoying the more direct approach of the original version of the game more, but i can see potential for the story as it is now, which makes me kinda sad to say that i just hate "playing" the game.

I started fresh in the new demo, and i hate how slow it feels, even skipping text it's a slugfest to get through the first week. There are cases where a scene takes slow methodical steps that add nothing to the experience, perfect example of this is the first date at the restaurant, you walk inside, you talk to the waiter, and then the waiter proceeds to very slowly walk around the counter and just as slowly lead you to your seat where the actual scene takes place. It felt like watching a progress bar get filled, and it adds nothing, she could have popped right on top of her seat and nothing would be lost, like nothing is lost by not seeing a visual representation of the car driving around from place to place.

This alone is a small thing, but you add to that the idea of replayability as a core part of the game. and the fact i have to check every single area for every single day and even for each individual time of the day, just to find out i missed something due to morality requirement, something i don't mind doing by the way. The whole game becomes to me a series of very annoying repetitions and progress bars that need filling so i can move on.

After playing through the beginning of the game twice i find myself not wanting to see this game ever again, i find the hurdle of the mechanical aspects is too heavy to be outweighted by writing or story. This is my personal opinion, i say this only to give you a point of view from someone that is not enjoying your game, and i don't belive that you can fix these problems without remaking the whole thing again. I wish you luck on your current project, and maybe what you learn from this experience will lead to better games in the future.

For now i'm out.

chabaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I somewhat agree and why I wouldn't see myself replaying the game to find those "elusive scenes". While they're gold, some of them play out in a way which is GREAT for 1st time experiences and frustratingly slow on consequent ones.

If someone can get me a copy of a save file with all the scenes it would be great!

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was enjoying the more direct approach of the original version of the game more, but i can see potential for the story as it is now, which makes me kinda sad to say that i just hate "playing" the game.

I started fresh in the new demo, and i hate how slow it feels, even skipping text it's a slugfest to get through the first week. There are cases where a scene takes slow methodical steps that add nothing to the experience, perfect example of this is the first date at the restaurant, you walk inside, you talk to the waiter, and then the waiter proceeds to very slowly walk around the counter and just as slowly lead you to your seat where the actual scene takes place. It felt like watching a progress bar get filled, and it adds nothing, she could have popped right on top of her seat and nothing would be lost, like nothing is lost by not seeing a visual representation of the car driving around from place to place.

This alone is a small thing, but you add to that the idea of replayability as a core part of the game. and the fact i have to check every single area for every single day and even for each individual time of the day, just to find out i missed something due to morality requirement, something i don't mind doing by the way. The whole game becomes to me a series of very annoying repetitions and progress bars that need filling so i can move on.

After playing through the beginning of the game twice i find myself not wanting to see this game ever again, i find the hurdle of the mechanical aspects is too heavy to be outweighted by writing or story. This is my personal opinion, i say this only to give you a point of view from someone that is not enjoying your game, and i don't belive that you can fix these problems without remaking the whole thing again. I wish you luck on your current project, and maybe what you learn from this experience will lead to better games in the future.

For now i'm out.
Hey man, I totally understand where you're coming from with the first week in the game. It is sluggish and it is slow, I understand that. That's why I decided a couple of months ago that I'm going to be doing the first 5 days up until the weekend again. That being said, I won't be touching them until I've finished the game due to the fact I need to keep producing new content for my supporters now.

Thanks for the criticism though. I always appreciate it whether it's positive or not :).

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so is this new 4.4.4 or whatever its called a remake of the game again or is it a public release? im seeing on other sites that theres a 6.1 and a 6.2 version

FargoonU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great Models and Great Premise.

Enjoyed the Demo !

Can't wait for the game to be completed. :D

nilanna12

Reputation score

Question:

At the first saturday, you have the option to go into the clothing shop and have your outfit 'remodeled' and to make it permanent you need <80 morality.

How do you actually manage to get 80 corruption by saturday? Lowest I have managed to get was 83 at midday, because at night the event isn't possible anymore.

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question:

At the first saturday, you have the option to go into the clothing shop and have your outfit 'remodeled' and to make it permanent you need <80 morality.

How do you actually manage to get 80 corruption by saturday? Lowest I have managed to get was 83 at midday, because at night the event isn't possible anymore.
Well, i cant tell you that in short, i need to make wt.... Talk with every NPC you see, lots of them can give you - morale. Turn ON morale visibility on your computer in the morning, it might help you.

Edit:
I still didn't unlocked that scene with Denis(?)... I said no to Louis and i don't have that option to call Denis on weekend. Before weekend Denis approached her and said something like "Do you want to go out sometimes?" and she said she already seeing someone but i said no to that guy when he wanted to kiss her. I don't get it, if someone can make spoiler how to unlock that scene, it would be great :)

Last edited:

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Don't know if the dev knows this, but his patreon link on his first post is dead.

Thought this was another project that died on its arse as usual, but after searching Google for Patreon Key Officer Chloe' it does indeed direct to his active patreon page.

Hows the development going, Key?

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hows the development going, Key?
As it stands, I should be releasing the next update a week today.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Noticed the new update has been released. Whats the opinion of the patreon community on the new content?

Any teaser pics pweeeease? :D

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tried new version, it has good content in it.

Found one bug too whem visiting modeling 3 time it bugs out cloe turns riht when you enter building and faces wall and after that game freezes.

One question too: Does game presume that you have some scenes?
For excample i fisited farm for first time but got 2 scene, game thought i had been there earlier.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tried new version, it has good content in it.

Found one bug too whem visiting modeling 3 time it bugs out cloe turns riht when you enter building and faces wall and after that game freezes.

One question too: Does game presume that you have some scenes?
For excample i fisited farm for first time but got 2 scene, game thought i had been there earlier.
Glad to hear the dev is staying on top form.

As for the farm query. That could either be a bug or it could be that you spoke to the farmer early in the game and got directions to the farm, thus the update thinking you may have been there already. Not seen the new content so it will all depend on how that scene is worded to decide if its a bug or just written in assumption.

poplarchan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

good game. 3 bugs for me. Clothes store after 2nd time when you enter chloe inmediately goes to the right against a wall and force you to close the game (aparently freeze).
Farm after 2nd time, you can go to the barn but cannot do anything and can't get out either, forcing you to close the game. Also if chloe wants to led some stress out at night, you can see the scene but after it you cannot do anything (change clothes or sleep, you're stuck at that moment)
I've on a chloe a week after btw.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Was a walkthrough ever made? I still don't know what I'm missing from the available demo, other than scenes that others have mentioned.

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey, how to get scene with lost cat?

chabaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, was this game abandoned? Last update has been awhile. :(

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So, was this game abandoned? Last update has been awhile. :(
I was going to say check his Patreon on the OP, but the link is gone? Anyway - here it is:
It says he's basically working on mostly Patreon only stuff (minigames and comics) so we'll see...

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just to make it clear. This hasn't been abandoned, nor will it ever be. I'm still working on the main game. The title hasn't been updated, but the latest version is Version 0.7.1. I've had a rough personal patch which I'm coming through, that's why development has been slowed. I hope that this clears that up.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This hasn't been abandoned, nor will it ever be. I'm still working on the main game.
which is great because this is one of the better written and executed patreon games. there´s only one thing about this game i didnt like
(mayor scene, imho a blowjob would have been enough, i just didnt understand why he forced her into sex?!?either he is the main villain of the game or it doesnt make much sense story wise)
and a lot which in my opinion is great (vagrant scenes :D)