What's new

Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - v0.8.2 Released June! (Updated OP)

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - (Upgraded)

me too. is there are release date yet? this year?
Hard to say mate. The dev did mention he now has stuff which will allow him to release content much quicker. The thing with this type of game though, is that the devs often work alone and have to balance an actual job to pay bills, live their life and do what the rest of us have to do. Not to mention even if the story isn't going to win any awards, it still has to make sense and be erotic for the fan/gamer. Not an easy task.

That, and the fact that some scenes can take the computer around 7-10 hours to draw. It's a very slow process.

chabaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished playing this game and I was really engrossed by the storyline as well as the branches options. I liked how some options were not only available if your morality was too high but as well as too low.

That being said, I too would enjoy a walkthrough as well as maybe a big save file so I can see some of those scenes I surely missed. As engrossing as the storyline is, I don't want to reply for hours to find that 1 minute scene I missed. :)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dwonlod links ol dead XD?

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

just wanted to check the forum of key but it seems it may get deleted. in 7 days....

tricky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really liked the demo.
I also enjoy the moral system but i have to admit i never replay games like that either and extract the pictures at the end :/
Maybe people just enjoy the freedom of it. I admire the effort though.
Keep going

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From what I've seen of this game so far, it contains some really good work from the developer.

Most of the spelling is perfect which really helps when telling a story, and what section of the story I have experienced so far I've really enjoyed. I too am looking forward to a walktrhough, as even with this demo I feel I could be missing out on some content.

I love how it seems to cater for all types of sexual scenarios. Rather than just aiming to a specific following, it gives you the chance to experience content which you may not normally be interested in, but can now view should the moment ever have you curious enough.

Only gripe I have is some of the art work. The scene in the church had me confused as the hand of Chloe looked more like a mans hand. My other gripe is that it seems to focus on close up shots too much. I appreciate getting the computer to build scenes can takes so much time to create, but some day I hope the dev has the time to make a re-release of this game in a type of deluxe version which contains animation as well as better sex stills that pan out to see more than just cock & cunt close-ups. P and P, the makers of Lily of the Valley have this craft down to a 'T' and could be inspirational to many a dev team for this type of gaming genre.

Other than that, from what I've seen I'd say I'm very much looking forward to the final product and something which I would happily purchase on release.
Thanks for your kind words first of all. I really appreciate it! I know that everybody wants a walkthrough and for Patrons there is a tip sheet I've released to them. It's still a work in process and once completed the chances are that I will release it publicly.

As for the art work. I prefer close-ups in the games I play. I simply went ahead and took what I liked from H-games and applied it to my own game. I understand everybody has there own opinions about it, but that's with every game. P&P have full screen scenes which looks great, but it's just not a style that I like when I play, therefore I never applied it. As for the Church scene, that will be changed in the next update. I never really got any good feedback from it, so I decided to change it into something new and much more exciting. So with the next patch, expect that to be changed along with a follow up to it accessible in the second weekend included in my next update :).

Hard to say mate. The dev did mention he now has stuff which will allow him to release content much quicker. The thing with this type of game though, is that the devs often work alone and have to balance an actual job to pay bills, live their life and do what the rest of us have to do. Not to mention even if the story isn't going to win any awards, it still has to make sense and be erotic for the fan/gamer. Not an easy task.

That, and the fact that some scenes can take the computer around 7-10 hours to draw. It's a very slow process.
The game will be completed this year and I'm aiming for the absolute latest of this Summer. I hope this clears that up.

Just finished playing this game and I was really engrossed by the storyline as well as the branches options. I liked how some options were not only available if your morality was too high but as well as too low.

That being said, I too would enjoy a walkthrough as well as maybe a big save file so I can see some of those scenes I surely missed. As engrossing as the storyline is, I don't want to reply for hours to find that 1 minute scene I missed. :)
Glad that you enjoyed the story. It's something that I certainly enjoy writing. The whole reason of remaking my game was to add a story that players can get behind, so it makes me happy to hear that people are really enjoying it.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Because of how much sexual orientation there is in the game, I have to admit that it's been fun.

I'm not a fan of actual sex trafficking, I hate that kind of abuse to a person. But this is a game, so I will continue to enjoy the scenes that play out and hopefully one day Chloe can introduce those evil f**kers to her favourite horsey over at the stables :D Mwahahaha :D

Rouge

Reputation score

There's a few things I'm interested in for the storyline.....

like was there a camera in the jail cell room that hasn't been revealed yet, or what happens if she needs to get more answers from another prisoner?

What about the guys that were harassing the girl in the alley, does she ever run into them again?

I'm interested in that walk through more because I don't want to miss any content.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd like to check this one out but it looks like the links for the demo are down on both the patreon and the OP post.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'd like to check this one out but it looks like the links for the demo are down on both the patreon and the OP post.
I think the dev was pissed off that people were getting hold of his material the same day that patreon paying customers were getting theirs.

It's a shame but also very understandable.

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a few things I'm interested in for the storyline.....

like was there a camera in the jail cell room that hasn't been revealed yet, or what happens if she needs to get more answers from another prisoner?

What about the guys that were harassing the girl in the alley, does she ever run into them again?

I'm interested in that walk through more because I don't want to miss any content.
That won't be seen again as it was only used for that one scene I'm afraid.

She will run into them again in the next update on the weekend ;)

Hope that answers your questions.

somedude2448

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game! I like the direction you've been taking it :).

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

has anyone got a save with all cg/scenes they could upload since there is no walk-through available as of yet just so people can see what they missed... if not i can wait til walk-through is out.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

has anyone got a save with all cg/scenes they could upload since there is no walk-through available as of yet just so people can see what they missed... if not i can wait til walk-through is out.
It would have been nice. I deleted my demo that I had and now his stuff is exclusive to patreons only. But even the short demo I had I know I hadn't seen everything. For a start I missed the peeping neighbour, or that could have been from content I hadn't yet played.

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It would have been nice. I deleted my demo that I had and now his stuff is exclusive to patreons only. But even the short demo I had I know I hadn't seen everything. For a start I missed the peeping neighbour, or that could have been from content I hadn't yet played.
Going to get a new demo sorted out today/tomorrow. So bare with me. :)

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to increase movement speed?

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If I remember correctly, Chloe walks slow in the house but fast outside. Double check by selecting the options menu and then click yes for always run option.

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hold Shift to run. She doesn't run in the house as I took it out.

In other news. I've updated the OP finally to include some new screen captures and some slight changes to info etc. Nothing major though.

Here is a new link to the game. A version which is a little further along, but still two updates behind what I'm working on now. This isn't so much a demo, it's more of a game than the demo was.

Let me know If you have problems with the download through DropBox and I will get a MEGA link for you guys.

Last edited:

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - v0.61.1 Released Jan! (Updated OP)

To me it looked like you have to be a member of that drop box thing. For new people who haven't tried Officer Chloe I would say this is a must to try. Not sure I tried that far along though.

Not going for demos myself these days. The gaps in between updates as well as refusing to be a patreon member (none of which are faults I aim at the devs) just makes me forget what the hell is going on and I never finish them.

But again. I would highly recommend people trying the Officer Chloe demo.