What's new

RPG Fantia Active [おいらん一味] Iris★Mini RPG

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Noob question but how do I download the trial?
Since it's only on ci-en for the moment, you'll need to have subscribe to the dev ci-en. Else you'll have to identify the coresponding post on his ci-en and pay the post by post fee to unlock the content of that thread - meaning the download link for the trial.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Or you can be like me, pay $5 a month and still somehow not get the link even after getting to the content the correct way lol

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Or you can be like me, pay $5 a month and still somehow not get the link even after getting to the content the correct way lol
What the frick? That sounds even worse. Where are you paying? FANTIA or Ci-en? Cause Ci-en should be easier to get the links since on the yellow boxes below the posts should be the file.

Unless even the dev forgot to place it.....

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Paying with card gives an error, so the only way for me to bypass it is through Dlsite 3rd-partying me into it. The funds state that I already pay $5 a month, and that it "zero's" out, but that causes my card to decline.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hmm, I'd be willing to throw 5 bucks to see how the new part of the demo is, given what it's focused on, but I'm unsure if I'd just be wasting my time with it. Especially hearing that I might not even get the site to work.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
As of right now, I'd say that one of the paid demos given would be worth paying for, which has the wolf in it. The animation/art of the wolf also has changed compared to the ACT version, which is something. The most recent demo though only showcases the new boss mechanics, which shows off a certain mechanic where if you've been caught at least once, the next time you get grappled will result in an inescapable scenario; but this only ever happens if your character gets grappled a certain way. Plus, they're also showcasing a new struggle mechanic where timing actually matters.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hmm, I'd be willing to throw 5 bucks to see how the new part of the demo is, given what it's focused on, but I'm unsure if I'd just be wasting my time with it. Especially hearing that I might not even get the site to work.
If you want to check it out, try waiting out for the FULL 2ND stage build, unless the dev doesn't even make the demos like that until he finishes the game...

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Paying with card gives an error, so the only way for me to bypass it is through Dlsite 3rd-partying me into it. The funds state that I already pay $5 a month, and that it "zero's" out, but that causes my card to decline.
I'd probably be willing to throw you a bone if you want a copy of it in this instance. Just PM me if so.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No worries mah guy, I got it covered.
Thanks for the offer though (y)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
No big update/talk for this month because dev had a sickness (google fu?) but he mentions something that the update will be added from december to march

Dunno what that means(?)

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
No big update/talk for this month because dev had a sickness (google fu?) but he mentions something that the update will be added from december to march

Dunno what that means(?)
Maybe that since it was delayed on his side (even though unwillingly) - he will release the update in the december to march subscriber thread ?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dunno what that means(?)
It means that they'll add a copy to an article for each month, so that anyone who supported them for only one of those months, January for example, would still get access to the next version.

Basically they're saying that everyone who has supported them since the last release will get the new version, not just those who support in march.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Reading about it, the dev says that there's 2 enemies, the zombie and .... a butterfly??

Was that even an enemy with something extra?

Gonna wait like a beggar

Last edited:

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So the butterfly emits pheromones and makes Iris masturbate on the ground as its attack. The zombie attack added a lot more than what was in the original game, with some added foreplay with some titsucking and cunninglingus.

He also changed how the resist system works. You can't use the old sword icon to gain gauge anymore and then eventually retreat. There are effectively three options now:
1) Resist. It works similarly to how it did last release where it's a QTE to how much of the enemy gauge goes down. You can do this all you want and the bar can even go negative and Iris won't break free, so you can spam it.

2) Guard. I have no idea why you would use this one, as it basically backs up the H scene by one step (if the zombie was in tit sucking mode, it would go back to just him on top of her, for example).

3) Escape. Self-explanatory, if the gauge is empty, you escape. There is something that makes this icon turn into a circle and instead of going back to the battle, it throws you out of the fight and back on the map.

Also there is no spending an item to avoid game over anymore. If you run out of HP it's game over and that's it.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So the butterfly emits pheromones and makes Iris masturbate on the ground as its attack. The zombie attack added a lot more than what was in the original game, with some added foreplay with some titsucking and cunninglingus.

He also changed how the resist system works. You can't use the old sword icon to gain gauge anymore and then eventually retreat. There are effectively three options now:
1) Resist. It works similarly to how it did last release where it's a QTE to how much of the enemy gauge goes down. You can do this all you want and the bar can even go negative and Iris won't break free, so you can spam it.

2) Guard. I have no idea why you would use this one, as it basically backs up the H scene by one step (if the zombie was in tit sucking mode, it would go back to just him on top of her, for example).

3) Escape. Self-explanatory, if the gauge is empty, you escape. There is something that makes this icon turn into a circle and instead of going back to the battle, it throws you out of the fight and back on the map.

Also there is no spending an item to avoid game over anymore. If you run out of HP it's game over and that's it.
So does anything besides the maturbation happen with the butterfly or is that it?

YeahRight

Reputation score
*cough* *cough*

Did anyone figure out how to unlock the very last Zombie Scene?
I had to edit the save file to unlock it. It's basically the ryona Version from the last game.

YeahRight

Reputation score
For those of you, who are, like me, unable to unlock those last Zombie-Scenes:
Extract the attached zip, then put the contained "config.dat" file into the "savedata" Folder.
After restarting the game, the last Zombie Scenes should be unlocked.
Attention:
  • This will overwrite your unlock Progress, and the file does not have all Scenes unlocked, only the last Zombie Scenes. But the other Scenes are Pretty easy to unlock.
  • This will reset your Option Settings like Sound and fullscreen
  • This may fuck with your existing saves as well. So you might wanna backup your existing "savedata" folder.
Anyways. If anyone figures out how to unlock the Zombie ryona Scenes ingame, let me know.

Attachments