What's new

RPG Fantia Active [おいらん一味] Iris★Mini RPG

So the butterfly emits pheromones and makes Iris masturbate on the ground as its attack. The zombie attack added a lot more than what was in the original game, with some added foreplay with some titsucking and cunninglingus.

This is kinda weird, so the butterfly is like the ghost enemy? (The one who masturbates iris), shouldn't that be the same?

Anyways. If anyone figures out how to unlock the Zombie ryona Scenes ingame, let me know.

It might be by making the zombie pissed off (from looking at the video, if you resist a lot, it makes the zombie's gague fill more and more)

Or by letting him abuse you and you suddenly resist

Last edited:
Figured out how to unlock the last Zombie Scene (ryona one)

What it boils down to, is that you have to to "endure" the post Zombie climax Scene for a lot of times (thats the one where he just "stirs" around in Iris after finishing).
But those "lot of times" have to be during the same intercourse Scene.
This is basically impossible because it is normally game over before you reach the Count. Unless you use the armor item you can buy in the shop.

It's not that easy for a non moon speaking dude, so bare with me:
  1. Start a new game. You should be in a house and have 6 menu Options.
  2. Take the top Right one (thats the shop)
  3. You now have 3 Options. Take the left one. (Thats the actual shop)
  4. You got 15k. You have to buy at least one of the Item that Costs 2k. And you probably want to buy 2 of the 5k items as well.
    1. The 2k Item you bought is basically "armor": It prevents you from taking damage for about 3 hearts worth of attacks.
    2. The 5k Item is "mindcontrol" which allows you control the enemy for three turns and makes unlocking specific Cloth variations way easier.
  5. After buying, exit the shop. When presented with the 3 menu Options again, choose the Right one.
  6. Now you should be back to 6 menu Options. Start the actual game by selecting the top left option.
  7. Head straight to the Right.
  8. Defeat butterflies, dont take Damage.
  9. More to the Right, start fight with Zombie.
  10. In the fight with the Zombie, your objective is to use your "armor" item at the start of the fight, dodge the Zombies attack, then use your mindcontrol item. Now when it is the Zombies turn, you can either use the very Right Option to destroy clohting (easy way to unlock all 3 variations), or the 2nd one to start the H Scenes.
  11. During the H Scenes you want to not take any Damage before the actual intercourse, so you do the following:
    1. During tit sucking endure all the way (left Option)
    2. During cunnulinugs endure all the way (left Option)
    3. During "grinding" use the second Option, same for "pre Penetration".
    4. If everything worked fine, you are now getting fucked at full hp with aromored up hearts.
    5. From here on you can just choose endure all the way (left Option)
    6. This will take a while.
    7. Once the Zombie came, you continue to endure. In the Botton Right for each time you endure the post climax Scene, there will Pop up two "+1 something" Messages.
    8. You continue to endure the post climax Scene all the way till game over. You will notice that before you get to the game over, one of the "+1 somehting Messages" changes to something else. Something About "Assimilation complete" or some shit.
  12. Done. Wasnt that easy :D
Hope this helps.

So does anything besides the maturbation happen with the butterfly or is that it?
Her panties get wet when she maxes her estrus meter and the game over is her continuously peeing herself.

Thanking someone first!

Really surprised in how the zombies got lot of stuff, they even managed to reach top 3 of the animations for me, that's a lot of stuff in his animation

Top 3:
1.- Chimera
2.- Zombie
3.- Green worms

I though that the zombie Ryona scene would be something like the chimera where it attacks with a special move and gives IRIS the wounds..

Although i'm still a bit disappointed in how the dev still adds estrus to the game but not estrus scenes (Mostly time) to good enemies, Red plant, Spider and zombie could have gotten really good ones.

Although i'm still a bit disappointed in how the dev still adds estrus to the game but not estrus scenes (Mostly time) to good enemies, Red plant, Spider and zombie could have gotten really good ones.
I am also hoping for estrus animations for the spider specifically. The chimera probably has the best one so far.

still can't figure out how the new mechanics during the ryona scene works. the gauge, the timing, still confused by them.

Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Is there someone who has the download file to the latest demo version?

"Say goodbye to ya kneecaps, chucklehead!"

In all honesty I think we're reaching the point where new accounts should be met with a big red notice on the account creation screen saying "DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS", as people are clearly not stopping to read the forum rules.

I only have the first demo version, so sorry if this is a very late question. Anyone can tell me how to unlock the last 2 slug scenes from level 1?

I only have the first demo version, so sorry if this is a very late question. Anyone can tell me how to unlock the last 2 slug scenes from level 1?
You have to make the green worms make Iris horny, the pink bar below her health once it's full release yourself then get grabbed again and select "Do nothing" for some time, this will make her lactate when the worms suck her

You have to make the green worms make Iris horny, the pink bar below her health once it's full release yourself then get grabbed again and select "Do nothing" for some time, this will make her lactate when the worms suck her
But when it grabbed me again, the pink bar just drop down and i still can't get that scene...

Did you just get out of the grab, or escape the battle completely?
No i don't escape the battle, just let it grabbed me again then i choose the ''give up'' button (the icon of the human and a X) until Iris's health is empty but still don't get the scene

No i don't escape the battle, just let it grabbed me again then i choose the ''give up'' button (the icon of the human and a X) until Iris's health is empty but still don't get the scene
Try using "gather strength" instead (third option).

New Fantia post says they added another version of wraith called trickster. Apparently its H-scenes involve futanari.
Great, more futa stuff is always welcome.

Dev has uploaded the area with the Wraiths and the "tricksters" (If you don't like futa, just run from the tricksters)

These enemies have been "meh" since their animations weren't that great for me, while i'm gonna ignore this one (Thanks again people who share). The only enemies left that i want to see are the SLIME and the weird Four armed enemies Also the last boss.

Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Damn I wish I had a copy of Chapter 2 with the Dog and the Worms...

Back