What's new

RPG Fantia Active [おいらん一味] Iris★Mini RPG

Are the Lurker / ラーカー enemies in the game yet? They're the ceiling tentacle hole enemies from the original platformer that look like the Barnacle enemies from Half-life.

Are the Lurker / ラーカー enemies in the game yet? They're the ceiling tentacle hole enemies from the original platformer that look like the Barnacle enemies from Half-life.
From the list of enemies of the 1st game, i think the dev needs to finish the blonde girl boss fight, then we have the Slime, the mimic, the green shock tentancles, the egg laying tentacle and then we have the barnacle

Still a lot of enemies to be done to even finish this game, i give it to mid 2021 for everything to be done

Hi, do you know if developers have some pattreon or other english text (and paypal paid) site? i realy love to give them my money since Iris Action is best Hentai Game for me ever :)

Hi, do you know if developers have some pattreon or other english text (and paypal paid) site? i realy love to give them my money since Iris Action is best Hentai Game for me ever :)

How about reading the first post? After all threads are literally required to have that information there.

Hey, anybody know if you can still access the trail versions in fantia after its 'membership deadline' has passed? It might be a dumb question but I was wondering if there was a way to access his updates now that I'm finally able to use paypal

Hey, anybody know if you can still access the trail versions in fantia after its 'membership deadline' has passed? It might be a dumb question but I was wondering if there was a way to access his updates now that I'm finally able to use paypal
You can try the author's instead.
The back numbers can still be bought.

New update on Ci-en including Version 3-C for supporters.

Contains a new enemy, the bouncer, who has anal sex and wooden horse animations.

New update on Ci-en including Version 3-C for supporters.

Contains a new enemy, the bouncer, who has anal sex and wooden horse animations.
Has this been the only enemy added since last time?
Does every update have only the new enemy each time?
any enemies list so far?

Has this been the only enemy added since last time?
Does every update have only the new enemy each time?
any enemies list so far?
To prevent people from supporting for one month and reaping the same rewards as someone who'd supported for the last 6, the demos the Dev has been releasing only contain new content, so this veraion won't for example contain any enemies added in the previous demos; you'd need to back order the months they came out in to get them. The original trial had three (edit: five, vines, mosquito, breast-suckers, tongued plant and boss) enemies or so I believe, and they've been released in ones and twos since. I don't think i'm totally up to date but I know we've had slugs, chimera/dog, moth, zombie, and giant slug. I think there was an update with a couple of phantom-type enemies too but I haven't seen that one so i don't know much about them.

Last edited:
Thought so but then i thought...is not this some kind of patreon where if you support you get access to everything at once that is included in your plan obviously?

Thought so but then i thought...is not this some kind of patreon where if you support you get access to everything at once that is included in your plan obviously?
Not necessarily. All that you are entitled too for supporting for this month (for example) is the release of 3-C. Most devs do just release an updated demo with everything included out of choice, but that is by no means required on Ci-en, or universally followed. The dev of Pray game is arguably even more draconian as IIRC all they release is patch data, meaning that to access the most recent content you not only need the latest release but the original demo and every patch release since that as well.

I mean, obviously this isn't something that's totally black and white, both sides have good points. From the dev's point of view they want to reward consistent supporters, so if you support them for jan-september you get everything they made in jan-september, while someone who only supports in september only gets what they made in september. In that sense, this method can be said to be "fair" to the fans who've been supporting them from the start, and it's not like there's anything stopping new fans from catching up by back ordering.

Basically Ci-en does work like patreon, but it has a slightly different social contract between the devs and their supporters. Some devs (I'd say most TBH) do not follow this less generous social contract, and follow the convention of patreon by providing everything. But they are not required to, and some devs, this one included, don't.

I left his CI-EN since after the chimera-dog

Didn't the dev released last month the other "ghost"? The one who molests the MC (I think there's even futa)

What animations the futa ghost had? At least estrus?

I left his CI-EN since after the chimera-dog

Didn't the dev released last month the other "ghost"? The one who molests the MC (I think there's even futa)

What animations the futa ghost had? At least estrus?
They did, but noone seems to have it. Seems a bunch of people left when you did I guess.

Oh so it's more like comissions.
Thanks that is all i wanted to know.
And yeah well it has his pros and cons, like you've said. Like all

They did, but noone seems to have it. Seems a bunch of people left when you did I guess.

Been supporting the guy for practically the entire development process, so I do have access to the phantom ones. Although personally, I would just say "wait for another one" since this one is rather lackluster to say the least.

Been supporting the guy for practically the entire development process, so I do have access to the phantom ones. Although personally, I would just say "wait for another one" since this one is rather lackluster to say the least.
Do you have this latest one?
Is this "bouncer" or whatever humanoid-type, like the zombie?

Better yet, is he by any change the big muscle four arms dude from iris action!?

Last edited:
Do you have this latest one?
Is this "bouncer" or whatever humanoid-type, like the zombie?

Better yet, is he by any change the big muscle four arms dude from iris action!?
Big muscle dude is like on the last stage of the original game, there's still a big list of enemies that the dev needs to do.

I was "positive" when i said the dev might release full on mid 2021..... But at the speed the dev has been working, all the stuff he's adding and the amount of enemies are still left? Probably late 2021 or 2022

Yeah that's right. What i didn't know is the enemies were being added in that same order.

Back