What's new

RPG Fantia Active [おいらん一味] Iris★Mini RPG

i bit the bullet and bought the past demos, and to anyone here thinking of joining Cien and supporting the game in its state, dont, none of the demos are really worth it at all, and don't even matter now since the switch to Unity since the dev has changed the combat mechanics in comparison to the old versions, theres nothing substantial to really justify supporting the dev at this point since it mostly seems like him just randomly deciding what new mechanic/idea he feels like working on, it feels like theres nothing set in stone yet, dont even get why the old demos are still being paywalled, they no longer represent what the game is now

i bit the bullet and bought the past demos, and to anyone here thinking of joining Cien and supporting the game in its state, dont, none of the demos are really worth it at all, and don't even matter now since the switch to Unity since the dev has changed the combat mechanics in comparison to the old versions, theres nothing substantial to really justify supporting the dev at this point since it mostly seems like him just randomly deciding what new mechanic/idea he feels like working on, it feels like theres nothing set in stone yet, dont even get why the old demos are still being paywalled, they no longer represent what the game is now
Since the whole ordeal of the dev "remaking" the game into a real RPG, i highly would have recommended you to wait until the dev posted either the trial or reached where he left the other gamplay demos.

Sure, it will take a hell lot of time (he's on the equippable items right now), i'll be waiting for the chimera scene with the new character, but i give it like.... early 2022 for that

Since the whole ordeal of the dev "remaking" the game into a real RPG, i highly would have recommended you to wait until the dev posted either the trial or reached where he left the other gamplay demos.

Sure, it will take a hell lot of time (he's on the equippable items right now), i'll be waiting for the chimera scene with the new character, but i give it like.... early 2022 for that
I’ve been following this game since I first found iris action in 2014. I thought the animations on the CG H scenes where just absolutely unparalleled. Everything dwarfed in comparison, but I’ve been sitting with this thread on the back of my phone tabs since 2017 and feel like it’s kinda ridiculous at this point. Really, now all I feel like I can hope for is that the game even actually comes out. I wonder how much yen has gone to supporting this guy just for him to delay from when he started ((pretty sure final version of iris action came out 2014/15)) to now 2021 quarter 2. It’s whack man.

I’ve been following this game since I first found iris action in 2014. I thought the animations on the CG H scenes where just absolutely unparalleled. Everything dwarfed in comparison, but I’ve been sitting with this thread on the back of my phone tabs since 2017 and feel like it’s kinda ridiculous at this point. Really, now all I feel like I can hope for is that the game even actually comes out. I wonder how much yen has gone to supporting this guy just for him to delay from when he started ((pretty sure final version of iris action came out 2014/15)) to now 2021 quarter 2. It’s whack man.
in his defense he reworked the game from scratch at minimum one(?) time. And he's doing an ungodly amount of animations given the second (will there be more?) Protagonist will get unique animations ON TOP of the main protag's redone animations. Definitely understand not wanting to throw yen at the game at its current state. I too am waiting for the game to have more content.

Yeah, I was waiting too...
At least we know the game is under development and the author release content.... some games I was waiting too have been abandoned....
Dungeons and... something and violetta tears for example

Just as this thread was being updated, the dev posted another CI-EN update

-Talks about the fights appear to be difficult compared to the "easy" game before the rework

-Equipment and items will help you both in the game or enjoy the h-scenes with the enemies

-Scene recollection menu

-Apparently theres no info but i feel that the dev is planning to remake the item seller NPC again.....

-Paid plan looks like it's the purple vine (No clue since i'm getting faulty google translate words)

Just as this thread was being updated, the dev posted another CI-EN update

-Talks about the fights appear to be difficult compared to the "easy" game before the rework

-Equipment and items will help you both in the game or enjoy the h-scenes with the enemies

-Scene recollection menu

-Apparently theres no info but i feel that the dev is planning to remake the item seller NPC again.....

-Paid plan looks like it's the purple vine (No clue since i'm getting faulty google translate words)

it was just two videos of the purple plant, rubbing against her panties and penetration animations, no demo or anything

it was just two videos of the purple plant, rubbing against her panties and penetration animations, no demo or anything
So...

Just like the 1st demo? No changes or anything else?

So...

Just like the 1st demo? No changes or anything else?
mostly the same, but just redone i think he went a little overboard with adobe aftereffects this time tho, kinda turned her crotch a bit too squishy?

Another Ci-En update

Mostly the dev still showing the many menus the game will have, also the "bestiary" you will be able to unlock the monster you defeat.

Now this is where the translations are needed, but i can't think of any unity(?) game translation that has popped up. Also, if the text in the bestiary will be letters or an image

Paid plan reward is ??????

Another Ci-En update

Mostly the dev still showing the many menus the game will have, also the "bestiary" you will be able to unlock the monster you defeat.

Now this is where the translations are needed, but i can't think of any unity(?) game translation that has popped up. Also, if the text in the bestiary will be letters or an image

Paid plan reward is ??????
probably last month imma support the creator until they have an actual demo, anyways the paid plan "reward" if ya wanna call it that was just some video of nestor being a playboy and hitting on the shopkeeper and the secretary, glasses and green hair, its just dialogue and that aside a sketch of the glasses girl about to give i guess nestor a bj, but could be anyone's dick i guess.

the dev did mention something about changing Cien plan stuff on twitter, but translation was so wonk it was hard to understand what he was trying to say, anyways cheers

CI-EN update

The dev is working a lot in a mix between the first levels, then the mid, then the last, it's totally random

I don't really know anymore where is his primary focus is at the moment. He was working on the first enemies to add them to the new character, then everything went everywhere

This update shows a "new"(?) enemy which is a bandit, also showing a small animation of the Last boss (Which is the young man who ends up as the boyfriend(?) of Iris)

dev has finally made some new playable portion of the game, last time there was something available was around march of this year, but from his own words this is just to test compatibility and look for bugs, which is pretty disappointing.

most of the "demo" is just linear, as iris you move around the guild/agency, until you go outside, sneak into a house and try to rob a safe. upon opening it, iris is ambushed by some thieves, theres a scripted battle where dahlia saves iris from the thieves, and then after a bit of story, it switches over to nestor, where all you are allowed to do is talk to 3 npcs in the guild/agency, beardman, store girl, and glasses girl (i dont know their name), after that the demo just ends.

if people are wondering about h content, the furthest it gets is one of the thieves jacking off and cumming on iris's face, aside from that, its just iris bending over when doing the safe minigame, clothes destruction, and a kick that shows off her panties.

the creator wants people to use a hashtag on twitter to give feedback on it, which is kinda weird? since it is a paid demo, so that already limits how many people will get the chance to play it, and then only a portion of the ones who have something to say will just find it easier to report any feedback on the same cien article.

Back