What's new

RPG Fantia Active [おいらん一味] Iris★Mini RPG

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Today's update basically showed that he's done with the second enemy in stage 2 (the dog) by showing several stills from in-game. I like the way that he implemented it. Dog pushes her onto all fours, player gets a nice view of her from behind, then it either shows it clawing open a hole in her panties and inserting from that angle or just goes right in if she's naked. After that it goes to the angle from the original game with the different stages of animation that this game does. A lot more work definitely went into this animation than some we've seen in the past, so that's a good sign. I'm looking forward to what else has that much extra work.

Also showed that he's interested in doing a Wizardry-like game in Unity once he's done and has a few images of his MC for that too.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Today's update basically showed that he's done with the second enemy in stage 2 (the dog) by showing several stills from in-game. I like the way that he implemented it. Dog pushes her onto all fours, player gets a nice view of her from behind, then it either shows it clawing open a hole in her panties and inserting from that angle or just goes right in if she's naked. After that it goes to the angle from the original game with the different stages of animation that this game does. A lot more work definitely went into this animation than some we've seen in the past, so that's a good sign. I'm looking forward to what else has that much extra work.

Also showed that he's interested in doing a Wizardry-like game in Unity once he's done and has a few images of his MC for that too.
Huh, so the dog and the spider were faster done rather than the Plant? Weird, i was sure the plant was 1st than them unless something happened to his files/works, yeah even on twitter the dev mentions how the mini slug is on the works right now. Then the only ones that are left are the boss (Big slug) and the mini slug and the plant i presume?

Regarding about that other work he's doing, i'm really impressed on how that dungeon looks, unless it's a premade stuff.

ryproar

Reputation score
So he is working faster on new monsters, but slower on older ones? Strange but either way if he is still working on it then fine by me. It is too bad that I can't see what he is doing though because my cards are US and they won't work in JPN for some reason. Quick question though, does he charge for the builds too? I saw the demo on his blog but nothing on his ci-en page.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So he is working faster on new monsters, but slower on older ones? Strange but either way if he is still working on it then fine by me. It is too bad that I can't see what he is doing though because my cards are US and they won't work in JPN for some reason. Quick question though, does he charge for the builds too? I saw the demo on his blog but nothing on his ci-en page.
Someone told me that you can buy "electronic money" (Japanese money cards) on sites that accept paypal, still don't know how though

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Quick question though, does he charge for the builds too? I saw the demo on his blog but nothing on his ci-en page.
Yes, he has said that all new demos will be on the monthly 500 plan.

ryproar

Reputation score
Okay thanks. I looked into the electronic money thing and found out that it is supported by Bitcoin so that is a bit sketchy to me. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait until it gets leaked somewhere.
And developers wonder why their games get pirated huh?:rolleyes: After the English DL site started cracking down on content piracy went way up. The proof is in the torrent sites and sharing sites. I mean I would actually like to support the guy but at this point there is no way to do so... At least legally.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I guess I'm lucky because I've never had a problem using my card on JP sites. I've had my bank flag my account on large purchases, but dlsite/dmm/ci-en all go through without a hitch.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stage 2 demo released (paid only unfortunately) with the tentacle plant and the spider enemies (no beast, unfortunately). Both do not have a full clothed sex animation (spider will always try to tear clothes off first, and the tentacle plant downs her normally to an unwinnable state if it sprays her with pink goo twice with her full clothes on). My main complaint from a game standpoint so far is literally every enemy can be dodged infinitely and struck every turn, so enemy variety is literally just scenes. If you don't care about gameplay with your H-games that should be fine for you, but the game isn't "fun" so far.

The scenes definitely continue to have more work done on them than stage 1, likely due to him buying a new drawing pad. Spider has grinding animations pre-sex for example, and if she has panties on, they kind of act as a "censor" because they aren't put aside like normal. Its ... uh ... spider dick is inside her panties, which I personally think is great. The tentacle plant is pretty standard fare as well, with the exception being it inserts if she has panties on (where as in the original Iris game, it didn't). Both scenes show belly expansion in the game over screen if the enemy's H-meter fills up. So far there is no "ahegao" animation for Iris for either enemy for when her H-meter fills up.

Before you PM me, no I won't be releasing the demo.

ryproar

Reputation score
Well thanks for keep us up to date on this. I just hope one day it will come to a dl site or another site. I am not going to even try and support him anymore from this point on tbh. His preferred site is now blocking US based bank cards too. (And I know it may work with some of you guys but Well Fargo hell naw.)
At this point it is just info about the game and that is all there is to be gained at this point. Thanks for keeping us on the word though I do appreciate it none the less. I guess he will maybe put it on something that is not hateful towards US banks. (No joke the site said NO US CARDS)

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well thanks for keep us up to date on this. I just hope one day it will come to a dl site or another site.
There's about a 100% chance if the game completes that it'll be on dlsite.

ryproar

Reputation score
If it is on JP only I am SOL though. Like I said Wells does not get along with DL JP for some reason. And they flag ALL Bitcoin stuff as FRAUDULENT and LAUNDERING.
Case in point I tried to buy a game on there that is only on DL JP and they outright declined my card as US/Outside JPN not accepted. BUT it works on the ENG site though. Maybe it will pop up on the ENG after a year or so but I will not get my hopes up.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If it is on JP only I am SOL though. Like I said Wells does not get along with DL JP for some reason. And they flag ALL Bitcoin stuff as FRAUDULENT and LAUNDERING.
Case in point I tried to buy a game on there that is only on DL JP and they outright declined my card as US/Outside JPN not accepted. BUT it works on the ENG site though. Maybe it will pop up on the ENG after a year or so but I will not get my hopes up.
The original was released on English DLsite the same day it was released on JP DLsite (and sold almost 2000 copies on English alone). Don't lose heart yet.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The scenes definitely continue to have more work done on them than stage 1, likely due to him buying a new drawing pad. Spider has grinding animations pre-sex for example, and if she has panties on, they kind of act as a "censor" because they aren't put aside like normal. Its ... uh ... spider dick is inside her panties, which I personally think is great. The tentacle plant is pretty standard fare as well, with the exception being it inserts if she has panties on (where as in the original Iris game, it didn't). Both scenes show belly expansion in the game over screen if the enemy's H-meter fills up. So far there is no "ahegao" animation for Iris for either enemy for when her H-meter fills up.
Thanks for the updates. I'll be checking out in buying a JP bitcash card on playasia to get a chance for 3 months (1500 YEN) if the full stage 2 demo gets released, hopefully.....

I have to say it's weird for the dev to release "parts" of a stage, dunno, maybe the dev even rushed because of something? Also it seems that the only enemies that we are waiting for the stage to be complete are the mini-slug and the boss slug right?

As for the gameplay i guess you are right, maybe like adding some attacks that are difficult/impossible to dodge, because another thing is why the throwing knives if you can hit anything easily? The mosquitoes could have like a % to dodge normal attacks or like when attacking some enemies the "hit" bar should be in the middle or earlier, not at the end.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Okay so every scenes are decent enough, i'm surprised venus plant didn't had top clothing animation (Since on iris action it had like another tentacle near her mouth cumming on her face) and kinda tiny bit disappointed in the spider game-over, i expected like her giving birth to spiders or something like that..

EDIT: Venus looking plant has "Estrus" scene, but it's not that "good" and you have to farm A LOT of her H-bar, it's just the plant playing with her insides while she has another face, its okay, not that Woah but it's ok.. The spider indeed doesn't have an estrus scene, sad.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Someone asked for the SAVE file of the demos but never specified. Anyhow here are the save for those who still want to see the scenes.

. VER 1

Plant-Spider VER.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
GW中は厳しそうだけど5月中にはモンスター2匹入れたバージョン公開したいなぁとか思ってたりなんだり
Well, this post was made by the dev on it's twitter, if google translate is right for me, its either that the dev wanted to post the 2 new enemies ver. either something about Golden Week, or mid May.

Correct me if i'm wrong, google translate sometimes is terrible.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Wow, uh so what happens if you pledge in supporting the dev but didn't posted any updates (or a post) at all this month since it's already 1 of june over there? Kinda sucks that one of the 500 yen month got literally nothing and took the money

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wow, uh so what happens if you pledge in supporting the dev but didn't posted any updates (or a post) at all this month since it's already 1 of june over there? Kinda sucks that one of the 500 yen month got literally nothing and took the money
Doesn't suprise me, I mean everyone's free to support him but this whole thing really feels like he's squeezing his fans for money

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Doesn't suprise me, I mean everyone's free to support him but this whole thing really feels like he's squeezing his fans for money
Actually it's interesting how the dev went from 180-190 people supporting him (500 yen) to a total of 120, like people were getting tired already and there are more better ones that could get supported

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd be against it, but I have patience since the artwork is promising, and the CR is a much more smooth experience than his last game.