What's new

SIM [Old Huntsman] Jack-o-nine-tails [SLG]

DocClox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [SLG] Jack-o-nine-tails

Does anyone know if there's some sort of cap on common skills? There seems to come a point where training always fails.

Sexual skills are still trainable, and I think common skills can increase through use, but training, tutors and the like never seem to do anything.

Guuk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there's some sort of cap on common skills? There seems to come a point where training always fails.

Sexual skills are still trainable, and I think common skills can increase through use, but training, tutors and the like never seem to do anything.
Green text = capped, if you train her yourself you can only get her to the same skill level you have.

DocClox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Green text = capped, if you train her yourself you can only get her to the same skill level you have.
Mmmm... not quite what I meant.

I get to the stage where the girl is S+ and most of her common skills are green or teal with a couple still blue. Then all of a sudden, training seems to stop working. I'm not talking about the green skills because it won't even let you try to train them. And it's not a question of player skills, because schooling and tutoring fare no better.

I'm wondering if there's a set number training levels that you can have for any girl. Or maybe if the chances of success drop dramatically after a certain point.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm wondering if there's a set number training levels that you can have for any girl. Or maybe if the chances of success drop dramatically after a certain point.
to see if this was true, i made an all green slave,and i myself have most skills green (started with the hardest guy) it's possible, so i don't know what your problem could be... perhaps a more experienced slaver in the guild may help you.

DocClox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Interesting. I'm playing the same guy, but not so far advanced - there's still a fair amount of blue and teal in my skills. I wonder if that's the difference.

Anyway, at least I know there's no cap now. Thanks for testing it for me :)

unitydragon3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone PM to me the latest version of this game that has been translated?

Snesruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@stuntcock42

For some reason, JackTrainer crashes for me as soon as I try to run it. "JackTrainer has stopped working"

I followed the instructions in the readme. Already had Microsoft .NET framework 4.0 installed, but I repaired/reinstalled it just in case.

Booted up the game, then JackTrainer - but the trainer crashes immediately.

Have tried running the trainer in both user mode and administrator mode. No difference.

While Jack-o-nine-tails was running, I've tried loading the trainer 1. at the main menu. 2. in a loaded game 3. in a new game. No difference, it just crashes.

Game version is "Jack o' Nine Tails v1.2.1 (fix 25.07#1)" - English

Is it possible that grimdark's mod is the culprit? Even though it only changes pictures? Because I do have that installed as well.

Edit: Well using the provided table for Cheat Engine still works fine, so I guess I'll go for that instead.

Last edited:

starnight090

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@stuntcock42

For some reason, JackTrainer crashes for me as soon as I try to run it. "JackTrainer has stopped working"

I followed the instructions in the readme. Already had Microsoft .NET framework 4.0 installed, but I repaired/reinstalled it just in case.

Booted up the game, then JackTrainer - but the trainer crashes immediately.

Have tried running the trainer in both user mode and administrator mode. No difference.

While Jack-o-nine-tails was running, I've tried loading the trainer 1. at the main menu. 2. in a loaded game 3. in a new game. No difference, it just crashes.

Game version is "Jack o' Nine Tails v1.2.1 (fix 25.07#1)" - English

Is it possible that grimdark's mod is the culprit? Even though it only changes pictures? Because I do have that installed as well.

Edit: Well using the provided table for Cheat Engine still works fine, so I guess I'll go for that instead.

It's not Grimdark's mod. I'm not using it and I am also having problems where the trainer crashes whenever I hit rescan. It also can't edit anything. I'll just wait until the trainer is more stable until then.

Snesruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not Grimdark's mod. I'm not using it and I am also having problems where the trainer crashes whenever I hit rescan. It also can't edit anything. I'll just wait until the trainer is more stable until then.
But that doesn't sound like the exact same problem then, because for me it crashes as soon as I run the trainer .exe. Every time, no exceptions... it won't start in any way. You at least get access to some buttons and such, even if it ends up crashing for you.

Asapien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

my turn to be retarded. I can't seem to get the trainer to run. Under the config section it seems to hang at "Found DLL. Mapping out the memory addresses..."

and it dosent change. None of the actual game data loads into the trainer and most rescan/ force refresh options crash the trainer. (which is running in admin mode).

any ideas?
@Starnight090 sounds like my problem. I couldnt figure out how to edit much with the old versions cheat table(well more money always helps), havent tried the new one. I'll try it again.

Last edited:

EmptyNull

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to raise the very hard masters butler stat? His is so low you can't even train any slaves. Or does he also get xp when using a tutor or school?

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Buy yourself a set of clothes. While you wear the correct clothes you get +1 on your rank.

DocClox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know the requirements for joining the Gentleman's club? I've supplied a slave to every household in the Bull Quarter, plus the Archbishop and they still sneer at my application.

I'm wondering if there's a bug whereby if you become a Patriarch through another house (Corvus in my case) then you are unable to join the club. I'll see if a royal recommendation counts for anything.

the_vm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know the requirements for joining the Gentleman's club?
You need to have at least "respectable" standard of living and some reputation in Taurus house.

DocClox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to have at least "respectable" standard of living and some reputation in Taurus house.
Hmm... okay. I was just "comfortable". I've boosted that and I'll try again once the next decade sets in and the new rating takes effect.

[edit]

Yep, that was it!

Last edited:

Imetus

Reputation score

I've been playing this for a bit and I'm still learning some new tricks as I go along such as using the Iron Brand as a punishment or using the spa as a reward, going to the saloon to train up your sex skills... training fitness to jump from tough to enduring...

but I really want to improve the graphics... ever since I heard GrimDark mentioned but I can't open the stupid pastebin link due to my current location blocking it, but I'm going to be here for another 6 months at least, so if someone could PM me the MEGAs links, that would be wonderful.

As for the trainer, try without administrative access, open it before the game, and check that you have v.1.2 and up.

bidh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@stuntcock42

I'm not using it and I am also having problems where the trainer crashes whenever I hit rescan.
@Starnight090 sounds like my problem.

I also have problems with the beta 4 trainer but not with the beta 1 or 2.
I'm guessing it's related to the update to .NET framework 4.5...

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A great game which gives a lot of different possibilities.

In the beginning, however many can be difficult, but the more you will play in this game, the better you will get.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm currently trying to do the special requests in the White Town central forum (mostly I want the magic items)

looking at Garsid the inseminater.

How the fuck do I actually had over a girl when she's trained?

He says he wants someone with all sex skills, and she has literally everything at green.

Wait, I don't need to train her for pigfucking and scat, do i?

that shit is nasty.