What's new

One More Bad Day (Sponge) GMed by TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Gevira (Sponge) GMed by TentanariX

As the two acquaintances were discussing their options for getting through the city Calia would suddenly put a hand over Gevria's lips and "sssshh" her, "Sssh! I think we've been spot. I hear foliage rustling." She whispered to her friend before picking up her sword and motioning Gevira to stand back, she would creep a few feet up a head before reaching a rustling bush and jump around to pull her sword out and confront what was making the noise, "EEEK! P-Please, don't kill me! I swear, I-I-I am not here to try make trouble! I was just out running errands in Celesis, when I returned to find the village under attack by monsters, I panicked and ran out into the woods, hoping not to be seen, and thankfully managed to stay hidden well enough." she cried out panicking, explaining her presence. It was a slim blonde haired human girl, or they thought she might be human, she had two wolf like ears on her head and a small horn protruding from the center of her forehead. She had a nice but more or less normal sized bust, long shapely legs, blue eyes, long blonde hair tied into a long and loose flowing ponytail, she was wearing what seemed to be redish brown fur trimmed bikini, long gloves boots, had a long fur sash with a wolf's head on one end draped along her shoulders and bandages or athletic tape wrapped around one leg. She could have been mutated further but they could not tell from the outside.

Calia figured that the girl was likely not a threat and lowered her swrod before giving Gevira the all clear to move forward. "It's okay! I'm sorry about that, but we've already been through a lot today. We couldn't be too careful. Anyways, my name's Calia, and this is my friend, Gevira. What's your name?" She asked the wolf eared lass, "Uhm...... my name is H-Holkami..... It's nice to meet you, Calia. Gevira....." She said looking down to the ground shyly. After the introductions were made, Calia looked somewhat....... scrutinizingly at Holkami, "Tell me Holkami....... I don't mean to judge..... but why didn't you try to go in and fight when you saw the creatures come?" The girl looked own ashamed, staying silent for a few moments before responding, "I-I...... I wanted to........ B-but....... I..... I'm afraid I'm no good with dealing with large groups of monsters or overwhelming odds...... I saw how many things were falling from the sky, and the invisible lizards, and the juggernauts going through the village and was scared witless...... I......I...... I'm afraid I'm just a big coward over all....... I'm a ranger, not a warrior! I'm not made to be in the thick of the fray!" She cried out before tears started forming in and leaking from her eyes, standing there hunched over slightly and starting at the ground trembling.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gevira drew her sword out promptly, making a quick dash to the bushes and holding her sword out in front.
"Come on out! Less you wish a painful death!"

Gevira was surprised to see a timid girl reveal herself, and she obviously seemed very distressed. But Gevira knew better than to sheath her sword, appearances could be betraying under the current state of the world. She did lower her sword though, as to show non hostile intent.

Her ear perked, hearing Calia interrogate the girl, resulting with the woman crying. Geveria hung her head, shaking her head as she listened to the conversation.

"Calia, what did we just do ourselves? We ran away, there were too many of those things to fight alone. There's no need to ask such a hypocritical question."
She didn't mean to belittle her friend, but she must of spoken without thinking through her question. Gevira approached the girl slowly, putting a hand on her shoulder.
"Pugnacity is a form of courage, but a very bad form. " She paused.
"This means that if any of us went into the city to fight, it would be courageous, but very stupid. If nothing is accomplished from a courageous action, than it was pointless courage. Don't beat yourself up about it."

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"AH!" Calia would cry out realizing her blunder, "OH! Y-you're right, Gevira! GAWD! I am such a SPAZ! Oh~ I'm sorry sweetie~ I didn't mean to hurt you...... Let's just forget I said that okay, heeheehee......" she laughed nervously, before offering the girl a hand to help her stand up. Once she was back on her feet, the young girl looked at Calia for a moment before slowly letting the berating slide, seeing the deep bright pink shade the elf's face had taken from her embarrassment, "O-okay, Calia. It is a pleasure to meet both you and Gevira. I hope we can come to be good friends! Oh...... But, I would like to know....... what it was that brought you both here to the village? Were you looking for somebody or something? I don't know how much is left intact or if there are any other people left who weren't raped senseless or carried off by the monsters...... But! I do know my way around my own home area good! So maybe I can help you?" She said looking to do something for the two, she felt they had to be here for a reason, it didn't seem like they were natives to Badarian area, let alone the village and had to have come here for something.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Well, originally we were trying to find the wizards tower, but the city is over run. So we came here seeking shelter, but... it's over run. I'm starting to think that there will be no safe place for any humanoids. What disturbs me most is that these creatures kill all the men, and keep all the woman to rape. It's like they plan to wipe mankind off of the face of the earth, but only can breed with females of my kind. Though those woman who are caught tend to mutate and possibly become demons themselves. The mutations seem to be random, totally erratic and unpredictable. And my sister is probably a demon by now, so I was deciding to give up when you then showed up."

Gevira gave a small sigh. "But I can't let more victims become these monsters. So I now have a new goal. Find the source of all this, and destroy it!! Fucking bastards took my virginity, I'll take their heads!"
She blushes slightly. "Sorry about the foul language."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Calia and Holkami stood there surprised by Geviras outburst, blinking with their mouths open for a few moments before Calia finally responded, "B-but...... Just how exactly in the nine Hells do you intend on finding the source!? I suppose being a ranger Holkami could track them, but even then if we did find them, what makes you think three lone woman could deal with the countless monsters that are udoubtedly at the source!? And we have no idea how powerful the source truly is! I understand that you have to be more then outraged Gevira, but let's try to think with a little bit of common sense, reason and realism here, could we?" Calia admonished her friend for her delusions of grandier. Holkami just stood there nit sure what to say, she would like to avenge her fallen home, but she had to agree what Gevira was suggesting was nothing more then utter suicide on their parts!

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She muttered, giving a frustrated groan as she gave her foot a small stamp.

"I know its stupid! But if somebody doesn't try to stop this, all hell will literally break loose on the world! Woman will be sex slaves and men will be slaughtered.... or sex slaves depending on- but that's beside the point! And I know this is contradicting exactly what I said about going into the village right now, but that won't accomplish anything even if we do make it. There has to be other people with the balls, literally or figuratively that is also trying to stop this spiral into hell! If we just stand here lying on our backs, we'll just get fucked!"

She drew her sword suddenly stabbing it into the soft dirt, and oddly enough pulled down her pants soon afterwards. She grabbed the demonic shaft that had grown on her because of the corruption, and held it firmly out.

"See this? That's not mine It's theirs! They try to make me into one of them and they'll all do the same to everybody else. If I fail, and I become one of them in the end during this struggle, fine. So be it."
She grabbed the hilt of her sword, and with determination swung it swiftly past her groin as blood started to seep down her legs.
"But I'm going to make those bastards work for it!"

Yeah, it hurt. Alot. She almost screamed when she cut it off, but she was too hyped off adrenaline. She raised her hand that held the now limp cock and threw it to the floor, immediately stomping on it with the heel of her foot.
"So.... what about you guys? You going to go home?"

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

You cant perform an impromptu untrained penectomy without serious reprucussions you know! <.<
Dick chopping= 25 HP, Gevira: HP: 5, EP: 58, PP: 32, Severely Injured (Duh.)

As Gevira would proceed to hack off her own mutated member she would actually end up screaming louder then she has so far before finally passing out from the intense pain of hacking off her member with not training or anesthetics. As she would collapse to the ground Holkami would sprint towards the cowards woman and immediately lay her hands on the woman's crotch sending forth healing nature magic through the bloodied area trying to repair as much damage as possible to the mutilated area. After several moments Holkami would slump down on the ground exhausted from having spent so much energy healing Gevira from her rash and foolish decision. When she would awake she would find Calia standing over her reprimanding her for her foolishness, "Gevira! Are you alright!? What in the God's names were you thinking!? Or were you even thinking!? You can't do something like that without some serious consequences! You're just lucky that Holkami here knew healin magic!" after Calia's chiding of her if she would look down to where she cut off her own penis she would note with great dismay that not only had it grown back, but now it had a TWIN! "All the good it did too..... It just grew back. The only way to remove mutation is through magic that's far too powerful for any non god or Daemon to know. But why did you get a second one?" Holkami asked stupified, but before they could get an answer they would hear a disembodied feminine seductive voice, "Fufufufufu! Call it divine retribution, a cosmic joke if you will; for your foolishness..... My my..... I didn't think you mortals could be so amusing~"

Holkamis healing= 25 HP, Gevira has acquired the Double Cock mutation. ((Too lazy and no time to roll right now. ^^;;))

Last edited:

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"You know, that maybe wasn't such a good idea in hindsight." She thought just before fainting and collapsing to the ground.

She slowly opened her eyes to see Calia cradling her and from what she could tell, scolding her in a bit.
"-omething like that without some serious consequences! You're just lucky that Holkami here knew healin magic!" Gevira gave a groggy moan of agreement. She really wasn't thinking straight. She figured it was the best way to persuade them to join her battle, but possibly instead deterred them because she acted crazy. She could hear Calia saying other things, but her eyes were now hovering down to where she could of sworn cutting off the 'thing'. Did she really lose that much blood? She was seeing twos.

Her mind snapped out of the groggy nature when she heard a voice that was unfamiliar. She could already tell she didn't like what it was.
"My my..... I didn't think you mortals could be so amusing." Gevira grabbed at the sword she had used on herself earlier, cursing at what was most likely a demon.
"If you though that was funny, wait till I shove this blade up your ass! It'll be hilarious!"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

At Gevira's threat she would hear a sinister and unphased chuckling, "Fufufu...... Gracious me...... Such uncouth behavior! There's no need to threaten, my beautiful large breasted two phallused mortal~" the voice sang out mockingly pointing out Gevira's regrown twin penis. Letting her know she wasn't seeing things, as the cool breeze of the night was undoubtedly proving to her as well. Meanwhile Calia would gently nudge her friend, "Gevira! We don't know who or what were dealing with here! I know you're furious, but try thinking before you speak." she tactfully advised her, "We've been through a lot, lately. My friend isn't exactly thinking rationally....... whoever you are....... Wh-what is it that you want from us anyway?" She asked guardedly motioning Gevira and Holkami to stick close. She then made a motion of her head towards Holkami's bow indicating her to get it up if not armed and drawn back just in case.

"What I want...... Is to help your friend with the two dicks there. I want to help fulfill her original wish and help her dear sister, as well as get revenge on the Aliens...... I have.......... friends who have suffered and been troubled by their arrival as well....... But first, I want you to put down your weapons and stay a fair distance from them....... I don't appreciate being threatend. Show some manners, then we can talk........." Calia and Holkami would look nervously to Gevira to see if their friend would comply or not before making any movement themselves, the scene was thick with unease and tension....... Gevira probably felt something big was about to happen either way, that would once again change things for.........

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: One More Bad Day (Sponge) GMed by TentanariX

(DG2 character sheets are gone somewhere! >_< But I know she's only a B cup)

A hint of a flush overcame her cheeks. "I'm only a B cup! Since when did that make large breasted?" Her anger was slowly subsiding however, just the mention of a possibility of saving her sister giving her a hint of hope. But she didn't want to trust this woman. She obviously had some sort of devious scheme.

Dropping her sword to the floor, it gave a soft clang as it hit the ground.
"Ok... I'm listening. What do you want?"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

(My bad, thought you had Massive Breasts XP )

As Gevira would lay down her weapon and address the mysterious voice, a dark fog would slowly begin to envelop the area making it very hard for her, Calia, or Holkami to see anything........ Before long the area of the forest the three women were situated in was completely covered with the dark mist. After a short while Gevira and the others would hear a low chuckle coming from somewhere out of sight amongst the mist, "That's a good girl....... As for what I want...... I already told you, sweetie....... I want to help you........." At those last words a shadowy, voluptuous, and seductive form would start emerging from the mist in front of Gevira, It was an averagely tall humanoid female figure, she had long dark raven black hair, her skin was chesnut brown tone, her eyes were a medium cocoa brown, she had an impressive figure with full decently sized breasts, a slim wait, but defined with a prominent six pack, her legs were shapely and long, she had a pair of black bat wings sprouting from her back, a spaded tail coming behind her and a small pair of horns growing from her crown. She was completely naked from head to toe, though Gevira likely knew better to judge her as harmless or defenseless.

"My mistress has been....... following you...... and she is greatly interested in your activities and your desires..... She would like to help your dear sister...... and is also greatly desiring revenge against the invaders...... They have caused no small amount of trouble for her and the rest of my people as well...... She would wish to speak to you, and your friends here....... privately. Also for all parties concerned we would like this to go without incident if all possible..... It would be far more pleasant to both of us if you go along willingly my dear Gevira........" Her tone was soft spoken and gentle, an air of elegance and dignity, but it also carried the gentle undertone of a veiled threat, indicating that resisting wouldn't be wise to the others, Calia and Holkami merely looked back and forth between themselves and Gevira and eyeing the mist and the demoness with caution awaiting to see what would happen.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Adjusting her panties, she had trouble stuffing both cocks into the small piece of clothing but somehow managed. She donned the rest of her armor, not taking her eyes off the demons as she made herself more presentable. Gevira paused silently, glancing at each of the figures that stood before her.

They're dangerous, and I can almost feel an aura of extreme power coming from them... it would be stupid to fight. Gevira thought to herself.
They want me... and my new friends. This isn't good.

"If we are to speak privately, I'd prefer that you only talk to me. My friends are only following me due to circumstances that aren't associated with me at all. They have no interest in my goals, they only are wanting to survive."
In a way, she was bluffing as Calia was tagging along to help her. But the new girl, Holkami they had just met. So it was half an half. She just didn't want them at risk.
"Since they aren't planning to stay with me for long, it's only logical to have to speak with me. But if your master still insists then I suppose they'll have to. Let's get this over with. So am I, or we following you?"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The dark skinned woman slowly yet calmly and sultrily walked up to Gevira before tracing a perfectly manicured and silky soft hand down Gevira's cheek in a flirtatious and playful manner, "I suppose we could leave them behind, sweet little pet~ But are you really sure that you wish to leave them on their own here in the middle of the forest? With wild animals, plant people, and the aliens still out about? You'd be leaving them to take their chances~ But if that is really what you want, then I don't suppose it would be a big deal. They really would have just been an added bonus for my lady~" She said as her other hand deftly moved back behind Gevira to brush up against her shapely rump before she gently her face with the other one and planted soft chaste kiss on her lips before releasing her. She would then move back to the edge of the fog before emitting a sharp whistle, at which a large and immensely powerful black horse with blazing orange red eyes, a blazing fiery reddish orange mane, a black exquisite looking saddle and a golden rein and leash appeared in front of them. "Well if you are ready little one, my pet here will swiftly take us to our destination." Just then Calia would step up, "Gevira! I know you want to help your sister! But I'm sure this woman is a demon and has some kind of nefarious plot in mind for you! I know you are trying to keep us safe, but I would feel better if you would take me with you at least! That way you have someone to watch out for you, and to help steer you right, should the voice in your head stop working!" The elf cried out to her friend worried about what the future might hold.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gevira remained silent, only listening to the demon rather than retaliating with smart ass comments she was used to doing. These things were powerful, and messing up right now would cost her, and her friends lives. But as the demon continued to speak and calling Gevira *pet*, she grinded her teeth together in frustration. The woman's sudden forwardness of kissing her also caught her off guard, her cocks started to grow erect out of slight arousal. But by now she was biting her lip, trying desperatly to keep herself from having an outburst.

"Bitch calls me pet, then kisses me? The nerve! Who the hell does she think she is? Might as well call me a dog, or a cat."

Before she followed them, she hesitated in her movement hearing her friends speak. She gave a heavy sigh, and nodded back towards them.

"I never said you couldn't come along. I'd prefer if you wouldn't, but if you really feel like you must, you can follow too. And don't worry, my consciousness isn't something that will fade any time soon. " Gevira glanced back at the demon women.
"If they do follow, don't you DARE hurt them or twist them! Cause if you do...." She wanted to make a valid threat, but she knew she was powerless against these creatures. The best she could do was at least make things difficult for them.
"If you do, I can't guarantee my co-operation. Ok? These two have saved me, and they don't deserve whatever twisted plans you people might have. Only reason I'm even considering listening to you guys is that you MIGHT have a way to save my sister. Whether or not it will be in a way I like or not, it's most likely not. But anyway, let's get this over with. The sooner the better."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I do not make those decisions. If your friends choose to come along then they will be subject to my masters decisions...... She is the one calling the shots 'Little Two-Cocks'. And if she feels they would make good........ 'recruits' to our cause then she will deal with them as she sees fit..... And you will be powerless to stop it. But as you say, the time for talking is over." and with that the Demoness snapped her fingers and the four of them instantly appeared on the mighty steeds backs. The beasts then took off at unbelievable speeds and before any of them knew it they arrived at a crumbling old temple out in the wilderness, some many miles away from their original location. They dismounted the animals and they quickly were dismissed in a burst of black hellfire. "Well.... Here we are..... Home,sweet home~" she then lead the trio of women through the chapel, to a door hidden away in a back room. It lead through a labyrinthine series of tombs and catacombs. The stench of decay and death permeated the area. It lead all the way through to an old dilapidated ritual center with a intricate and complicated sigil painted on the floor in some sort of mixture of blood and semen. Rosalia then lead the women into the sigil and began a slow quiet low chant in an undechiperable language and in a few moments, they appeared in a throne room, much more elaborate and extravagant then anything they had seen thus far. Sitting on the throne was proud and luscious looking demon woman. She had a short mop of teal green hair, short curled horns sprouting from her head, elf like pointed ears, purple bat like wings, golden trimmed purple thigh high boots and bridal gauntlets, a purple thong harness combo get up, red eyes and a medium skin tone, close to the one who had lead them here. She had a long thin spaded demon tail sprouting from the end of her spine.

"Mistress Hatsumi, I have delivered the mortal you wished to see." she said bowing to the Demoness that Gevira could only assume whose name was Hatsumi as it was what the Demoness addressed her as. All three women would feel a cold chill go through them as they realized the powerful beings they were made company to. They had no idea what fate would await them now........

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gevira could feel her eyebrow twitch as the demon referred to her as "little two cocks." She could only let out a grunt of irritation.

She'll be the first to go down when this is all over.

She kept silent the whole way as they rode the horses to their destination, Gevira's mind only set on getting this over as quick as possible.
The place she arrived at didn't help ease her mind either. It was dismal, and she could already feel the intense aura of lust and carnal desires just lingering in the air.

I knew I should of left my friends back there... Gevira glanced back at Calia with concern.
"You're really sure you wanted to follow now?"

They finally arrived in front of a woman, or at least what was supposed to represent one at the center of the establishment. This demon was very attractive, Gevira found herself growing jealous of her figure and poise. This demon had a look of elegance and perfect form. She would be able to seduce any man she wanted, even those pure at heart. Gevira struggled between envying that type of power and disgusted by it at the same time. Taking her mind off of it, she decided it would be best to skip any formalities. Demons didn't deserve her manners.

"All right, let's cut to the chase. What is it you want?"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I want what you want, sweetie~........" the green haired woman said mysteriously as she elegantly and smoothly slid down off her throne and shashayed over to where Gevira stood, deftly swiftly and almost undetectedly slinked up to one side of her face behind her up to her ear, breathing hotly into her ear lobe, "I want to have revenge on the aliens and help your poor sister......." she said sultrly as her thin spaded tail looped itself around Geviras twin cocks smoothly and tantilizingly softly, causing a warm burning sensation I'm the young woman's loins. The Demoness quickly gave her neck a little lick before quickly moving away a few feet a head of her. "Tell me....... What would you do to have your revenge....... How far would you go......... What would you be willing to give? To get your revenge and save your poor sister? Would you give your body...... Your mind....... Your soul? Would you sacrifice yourself as you know you? Take a whole new life and leave your life as a human and mortal behind? I can help you....... But it would certainly cost a very great deal....... I don't do charity work........" "No Gevir-OOOOMPH!?" Calia and Holkami would try to interrupt before two shadowy hands appeared from behind them and quickly muffled their voices, "Ah....Ah...Ah.... Now,now.... Please don't interrupt the story and let the lady make up her own mind okay?~" the tan Demoness would wag a finger in their direction with her other one keeping Holkami and Calia's mouth closed. "Well........ What is your answer? Please don't keep me waiting........" The Demoness named Hatsumi would ask sultrly gazing level and directly into Gevira's eyes.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everything the demon said was weighing down on Gevira's mind. Indeed, how far was she willing to go? At what cost would it take for her to save who she held dear? Most importantly, did these things even have such power to save them? If anybody knew how, it would be them. Her heart was breaking on the inside, unsure if selfishness was what kept her from agreeing with the demon's deal. She knew they couldn't be trusted, but just the idea and possibility of being able to help her sister. But what did they plan to do to Gevira? When would another opportunity finally show itself? Would there ever be a second chance?

Her head hung looking at the floor, gritting her teeth and clenching her fists knowing that she was going to regret this. But she had no other choice.

"What do I have to do?" She whispered quietly.

"I swear though, if you don't keep your end of the bargain to save my sister, I'll kill you all! All of you!"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Don't worry, my sweet~ I may be a demon...... But I happen to hold myself to my word..... When I do give it..... All you have to do is pledge allegiance to me and the forces of hell, stay with us for a few nights, indulge in a little fornication, and allow us to feed on your soul and spiritual energies a little bit. It may seem ruthless, but we really look for powerful individuals, or those who have nothing to lose, or willing to sacrifice everything for something in new recruits..... They make the ripest prospects. If you wish for your friends to be left out of the arrangement, then I'll have Rosetta here," she indicated the dark skinned Demoness, "Simply transport them somewhere safe..... Or the best we can, I fear those damned aliens are attacking the entire mortal plane, some of them have made their ways to the infernal plane; and my followers, will never bother them again. But this is enough talk! Where are my manors? You are my guests for the time being! How about we have something to eat? You all must be down right famished!"

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gevira couldn't help but let out laugh, all of her assumptions were correct about everything. They were just going to use her, make her into one of them probably. By then she'd probably be brainwashed to the point that she would believe her sister was "better" the way she was. As soon as her fit of giggling started to subside, she waved her hand back and forth in front of her, still holding her stomach as it ached from the constant laughter.

"Oh.. oh wow. No no no no, stop right there, I can't take it. That's just, wow. Seriously? You think I would go along with something like that? You think I'm that stupid and desperate? There's no possibility of saving my sister if you turn me into one of you. I'd be too far gone. I've seen what happens to people that turn. Why do you think I'm here? I want to prevent that from happening to her. And the fact you just admitted that I'd have to pledge allegiance to HELL?" She put her hands on her hips, tilting her head in amusement.
"There's no way I could go through with this. I'm sorry, but I'll have to find another way to save my sister. I'm just glad you guys weren't all that tactful or sly like I expected. I almost went through with this."
With a pause, her expression went from confident to slight regret.
"I know that if I don't do this, she might as well very turn into one of you demons. I came to terms with something a long time ago that I might actually have to kill her in the end to free her soul, neither of us are going to hell. If I sacrificed myself this way, she'd never forgive herself either, and I would again be only condemning her to a lifetime of regret and misery. A hand goes through her hair, combing it back behind her head.
"We humans aren't as stupid as you think."

Hmph, the only way I would EVER consider such a thing is if there was no other way... but I can't let them know that. Besides, they'd just lie to me to trick me into believing them.

"You need your prey alive, so offering my life is obvious something you couldn't propose to me. You don't intend to destroy this world, you intend to conquer it, twist it and make it your own massive orgy. And then when everybody has their souls consumed and destroyed, what then? Where could you go after that? You'd probably just keep a couple men and woman as slaves to produce normal humans to corrupt later on just to keep yourselves satisfied." She turns her head to the side, closing her eyes.
"You'll have to find another guinea pig. So me and my friends would like to go back now."