What's new

One More Bad Day (Sponge) GMed by TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: One More Bad Day (Sponge) GMed by TentanariX

As Gevira would begin to try to shrug the hand on her off, Calia would cry to Holkami to help break her friend out of the mermaids spell, the two women would quickly and violently turn her around and begin slapping her cheeks to snap her out of the mermaids control, "GEVIRA!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!! THINK OF YOUR POOR SISTER!!! SHES DEPENDING ON YOU!! In a last ditch effort Holkami would run up and bite Gevira in her exposed bum to break her out of the trance.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

attempt to shake off the trance again.

Gevira gave a little yelp of surprise, taken off guard by the sudden 'attack' on her hind end. Momentarily she gained control again, and the words reminding her of her sister gave her a little bit more inspiration.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Bleh..... Sorry for taking so long, but ive just had a hard time getting motivated and inspired.... Im just gonna say you snap out of it.... I think im kinda dragging things out too much and making too much padding/filler =___=

With Holkamis bite on her soft exposed rump, Gevira was abruptly jolted out of her daze and brought back to reality. Once she had returned to senses, Holkami and Calia would turn to give a mean look towards the mermaid, "Hey you! Why were tou trying to brainwash our friend!?"

"Sorry! It was nothing personal! I was just bored and lonely and wanted to have some fun! I would have returned to her normal after I was finsihed and given her back to you! I swear!"

"Well..... I guess we can let it go this time.... If you really didnt mean any harm, but were in the middle of something super important right now. We cant take breaks for 'fun time'. Cmon, Gevira, Holkami." Calia would implore her friends to continue onwards in their quest after the issue was resolved. Evetually they would finally reach the mountain where the temple was located.

"It looks to be a pretty good long ways up, Gevira. Im not sure I can telport us there. It looks like we have some hiking and or climbing ahead of us. Do you think youre up to it?"

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doing a doubletake, she became coherent of herself again.

"I don't care if you were going to let me go. Right now I got more important things to do lady!" Her face was crimson red, whether it was anger or embarrassment it was hard to tell. She got out of the water, redressing herself with a heavy sigh with the realization that she'd have to do quite a bit of the journey with some wet clothes now.

Arriving at the temple, she was somewhat annoyed to see that it had to be on top of a mountain. Then again, temples were known to be hard to reach.

"I'm ready if you girls are ready. Though that does beg the question. If people are supposed to visit temples, why make them so hard to get to? Bad idea if you are trying to attract tourists."

She confidently started to climb....

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The climb was long difficult, streneous and exhausting but other wise uneventful. It took her and her companions a good three hour climb to get to the level where the temple proper was located. It was an impressive but not terribly imposing, grey church like complex with a stone effigey(?) of a beautiful but powerful looking six breasted naga with majestic eagle wings carrying a spear and shield on top. Outside there seemed to be two or three hermaphrodite nagas patrolling the premesis.

(Sorry for the unexecusable month long wait. Not that i lost interest just that i got bombarded by other NEW interests, and old ones; that eat up my time and focus.)

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gevira stifled a giggle, less they give their position away. But the statue amused her quite a bit.
Six boobs? Excessive much? Hehehe..

She gathered wits, and accessed the REAL situation before them. They had to get inside, but how? Diplomacy was probably not going to work. But battling three nagas at the same time would be a bad idea, as there was only three of them anyways. Perhaps....

"Hey, you think we could lure one or two away a bit?" She whispered.