What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] サムライバンダリズム/ Samurai Vandalism (RJ322248)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
[Warning]
- Transferring save data from the trial version to the retail version is likely to bug out. We do NOT recommend doing this.
This from the DLSite page amuses me because, far as I can see, there actually isn't a trial version on DLSite! Its certainly selling like hotcakes with a high rating thus far though, so it seems to be pretty good.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
ppl say the one on nyaa has a miner and the one on eyny has been downloaded too much for today.

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
May have fixed the english version, didn't test for long yet though.
Just go to AssetBundles/english and replace the "scenarios" file with the one i uploaded.
Have fun.

Edit: Okay this may be an uphill battle, crashed at the first CG scene. Fixed that now and uploaded a new file
Edit2: Turns out there are ALOT of problems with the english assets so I'll take down the file for now and try some things but the way it looks they will probably post a fix themselves before i get this running ^^

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
May have fixed the english version, didn't test for long yet though.
Just go to AssetBundles/english and replace the "scenarios" file with the one i uploaded.
Have fun.
There's an english translation already?

xenxius

Reputation score
ppl say the one on nyaa has a miner and the one on eyny has been downloaded too much for today.
apparently on eyny someone shared a method to download google drive files that has exceeded quota. Login to google drive and create an empty folder. Add the file to said empty folder. Then proceed to download the folder (not the file).

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As long as I can understand the menus and items I should be fine. Translations can make for a good laugh on occassion.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
apparently on eyny someone shared a method to download google drive files that has exceeded quota. Login to google drive and create an empty folder. Add the file to said empty folder. Then proceed to download the folder (not the file).
What method is that? I tried to do that with url copy.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow, about 6000 sales in which is about 21 million yen (about $193k) in sales before the DLsite cut.