What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

Levail

Reputation score
Forest of Eternal Night
  • You need to beat the golem guard in volcano to unlock
  • Afterwards, you will run into a force field instead of the loop area.
Uh, pretty sure you can access this place as soon as you can do 4mil damage in 5 turns. You can run into the wall after you loop 4 times. I personally did it after the ice town when I gained access to the spells there.

Regardless the rest of the guide is pretty accurate and informative, cheers for all the work you've put in. I might even try speedrunning this after I've done everything I want to with this playthrough, and I'll be using this to plot my course.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Uh, pretty sure you can access this place as soon as you can do 4mil damage in 5 turns. You can run into the wall after you loop 4 times. I personally did it after the ice town when I gained access to the spells there.

Regardless the rest of the guide is pretty accurate and informative, cheers for all the work you've put in. I might even try speedrunning this after I've done everything I want to with this playthrough, and I'll be using this to plot my course.
Thanks for correcting me... didn't know looping 4x was a condition.

I did say pending how the fight changes as he loses HP. I still managed to do damage to him before using Hero's Inheritance at ~lv 2500, I think skill power is a better investment for gold than raw stat ups. My main damage comes from the physical skill combo which is expensive but both instant and can be used every turn. On crit I'm doing ~60 mil to Omega with it after buffs, but I'm also now lv 3500. Another thing to note is the Maou's opening move disables any 'dark' elemental equipment you have, which may be impacting your fight. Be sure to check that prior to going in.

Wait, that's what the statue blowing up meant? And the 2nd statue...Guess I set myself in challenge mode from the start. Ouch. I really need to improve my Japanese.

I also don't have that weapon and I've been farming the volcano. Could it possibly be from the Fairy forest? I came across a strange blue spear in the destroyed town from a weapon chest long after I was done with the place, so it's possible weapon chests have some odd stuff you wouldn't find without luck/knowing beforehand.

Side note, try fighting the Maou with the 5 equipment slots filled with the heavy armour from the destroyed town, the one that reduces your HP and speed. And have popcorn ready.
If you want to play dirty, stack 100%+ evade :p
And the statue debuff only reduce clothing durability...

Levail

Reputation score
Thanks for correcting me... didn't know looping 4x was a condition.

If you want to play dirty, stack 100%+ evade :p
And the statue debuff only reduce clothing durability...
Hey no problem! I've come across a few things that are flags and not beefgates, or are flagged if you're a high enough level. Trying to force your way past the bridge to the 4th town is a notable example, I got some equips from the goblin part of the forest and tried to go that way early, only to automatically be jailed after I beat the 1st fight. I'll need to explore some of that more and try to give some proper figures on any we come across.

So it was just the -500 durability, nothing else? Made the early game rough, but doable.
Isn't evade only vs physical?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey no problem! I've come across a few things that are flags and not beefgates, or are flagged if you're a high enough level. Trying to force your way past the bridge to the 4th town is a notable example, I got some equips from the goblin part of the forest and tried to go that way early, only to automatically be jailed after I beat the 1st fight. I'll need to explore some of that more and try to give some proper figures on any we come across.

So it was just the -500 durability, nothing else? Made the early game rough, but doable.
Isn't evade only vs physical?
You are supposed to get jailed for the H scene... that and you can pass to 4th City after you get out

Most mobs attacks are physical.
Just tested against the female demon in 1F of the mansion in Forest of Eternal Night. So yep, cannot evade spell attack.
That and cannot evade H attacks either.

Anyway, just got over 11 Billion XP from killing omega in NG+, max exp bonus and xp scroll lv11...
I am feeling like Saitama now.

Last edited:

Levail

Reputation score
You are supposed to get jailed for the H scene... that and you can pass to 4th City after you get out

Most mobs attacks are physical.
I thought I read somewhere that you can lose to the boss of the guard for H, which suggested to me that it was a fight much like the bandits outside the 1st town. Regardless I can't try to fight them anymore, not sure when they stopped but I think it was post airship. Maybe the same time the orc bridge got fixed.

The only enemies I'm struggling at all against are Omega and Maou, don't think evade is gonna help me much there. :p Without the easy mode HP boost I'm sitting at ~1.3mil wearing dark rune, or nearly 1.5mil with earth. Omega's 5 special hits me for 1.1mil while defense buff is active or wearing earth, and trying to block his 8 special was suicide. I got no idea how much that hits for, dropped the hit before last. Gonna hunt for that sword saint rune you mentioned and try again. Any other tips for taking him on?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I thought I read somewhere that you can lose to the boss of the guard for H, which suggested to me that it was a fight much like the bandits outside the 1st town. Regardless I can't try to fight them anymore, not sure when they stopped but I think it was post airship. Maybe the same time the orc bridge got fixed.

The only enemies I'm struggling at all against are Omega and Maou, don't think evade is gonna help me much there. :p Without the easy mode HP boost I'm sitting at ~1.3mil wearing dark rune, or nearly 1.5mil with earth. Omega's 5 special hits me for 1.1mil while defense buff is active or wearing earth, and trying to block his 8 special was suicide. I got no idea how much that hits for, dropped the hit before last. Gonna hunt for that sword saint rune you mentioned and try again. Any other tips for taking him on?
If you got the pass from the soldier in the palace, you will be locked out of the guard house H events and title (see part 1 of walkthru)

For omega, try getting the runes I suggested, and increase your level to maximize the buffs.

The game needs a seduce/beg ability to force H attacks on you XD

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Personally, I beat Omega utilizing the Dark Emperor rune. Buffed up with everything and used that one Dark skill that increases ATK by 150% at the cost of 15% HP per turn, then it's more or less a matter of rushing him down before you run out of HP. Omega's 15.8mil HP regen per turn was too much for me to handle with an endurance setup, so I decided to focus on offense instead. Also refrained from using normal attacks until my TP was dry to conserve the two ATK+50% buffs. With the Dark rune's buffs you should be able to burst down Omega before the second Five Element Burst rolls around... At least it was that way for me.

IIRC my equipment was the King's Ring, Aegis, King's Sword, Darksteel Ultra Greatsword and Darksteel Bow.

Levail

Reputation score
Personally, I beat Omega utilizing the Dark Emperor rune. Buffed up with everything and used that one Dark skill that increases ATK by 150% at the cost of 15% HP per turn, then it's more or less a matter of rushing him down before you run out of HP. Omega's 15.8mil HP regen per turn was too much for me to handle with an endurance setup, so I decided to focus on offense instead. Also refrained from using normal attacks until my TP was dry to conserve the two ATK+50% buffs. With the Dark rune's buffs you should be able to burst down Omega before the second Five Element Burst rolls around... At least it was that way for me.

IIRC my equipment was the King's Ring, Aegis, King's Sword, Darksteel Ultra Greatsword and Darksteel Bow.
I can burst 300-400 mil over 2 turns and slowly chip past his regen using wind/lightning/fire instants+normal attacks netting about 70 TP a turn. Was aiming to save up for 3 bursts but he pulled out an 8 element burst after 4 five element bursts back to back with only a turn to breathe between them. Kinda told me exactly where to shove that strat.

As for equipment, I need some defense to survive his first burst. I'm also using the King's ring/sword and Aegis, but my last two are the magnetite robe and 20251 this that my knowledge of katakana is too poor to parse. With 5 emperor runes (Water/lightning/wind/fire/dark) I barely survive with the shield skill active. Healing is not an issue, got a lot of healing power, even the weakest instant heal for me is 400k and the free one that costs a turn recovers more than my max.

I'll give the HP->attack strat a try, but I might not have the output to bring him down and survive his 2nd burst. Will update after the battle.

EDIT: Won the fight with that strat, survived turn 2 with less than 40k left, but he only got another 2 attacks off. A lot more damage than I'm comfortable taking I'll admit and not usually my style of play, but certainly paid off here. Recorded it, will reload and try to get the 8 element burst again. More than a little curious what Omega says leading up to it because the dialogue changes every turn.

EDIT 2: Got the 8 element burst. Last hit seems to have death effect, the numbers didn't quite add up to me going splat when I got all my def buffs lined up against it but lost anyway. Now to go over this and translate his dialogue...

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't help to wonder: on the 'final' screenshots, you've got 5 rune slots, but the final class is supposed to have 7...

As for that katakana string, my guess would go "Adamant Light Armor".

Levail

Reputation score
I can't help to wonder: on the 'final' screenshots, you've got 5 rune slots, but the final class is supposed to have 7...

As for that katakana string, my guess would go "Adamant Light Armor".
At a guess, I'd say the NG+ shop has something to improve your class even further.

That makes more sense than what I was trying to read it as. Was trying to make the string two words and was getting 'Adamantolite Armour' which seemed off. Good to know I'm just being stupid again. :D

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
@Levail: at my guess, no; the variable controlling that promotion is simply called "火山ボス", so...
"Volcano Boss"? Huh. The only boss in the volcano that I can see is the one fought alongside Futuno, in the questline for the Hero's Inheritance. The events after that does involve a +1 Crest slot upgrade, but...

At the start Fumika has 2 Crest slots, and each promotion gives +1 to Crest capacity...

Listing off the promotion locations I found, we have:
1.) Meeting the King, and being recognized as a de-jure Hero;
2.) Giving the Windstone to the researcher in the castle, and obtaining the Airship;
3.) Defeating the Guardian of Inheritance in the deepest part of the Volcano and obtaining the Decayed Hero's Inheritance;
4?) Buying the 20k upgrade in the NG+ shop;

Even if we consider the 4th promotion as the NG+ shop upgrade, we're still missing one promotion slot. I do wonder if it has any connection to the so-called "EX Stage" and "EX Boss".

Levail

Reputation score
Can someone confirm the NG+ shop upgrade only gives one slot? The only other suspicious place is the crater near the 5th town, possibly also gated behind NG+...

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
:rolleyes: OK, seriously...
NG+ resets a bunch, so that item is just that you start at class 2 (3 slots) instead of 1...or so it seems.
Following is unverified, as I have yet to again beat DeathGuise and before I didn't even beat the ice golem, but there are 2 promotion places:
king's castle and volcano. Each has two promotions. In case of volcano, first happens as soon as you can talk to the promoter, the other is conditional on the mentioned variable.

Also, the slot progression is: 2, 3, 4, 5, 7.

Levail

Reputation score
That makes more sense. If each flag raises class by one and there's 4 flags then that does in fact give us 7 slots at the end.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...then again, I might be slightly wrong. That volcano map event is slightly confusing.
It might just be that there is only one volcano promotion, but in NG+, if you get that item, three promotions will result in moving you to the last class.
That's cause each of the promotions simply calls a common event, that as long as your class is less or equal 4, moves you to the next class.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is doing the Orc Village necessary for the game to progress?

I'm right after you finish the boss of the forest s of 4th town. Right now, the bridge to the Orc forest opened up. However, if I enter the 4th town to buy the runes from the shop that just now opened, the bridge breaks the moment I leave town. Did I do things in the wrong order? I can't survive the slimes guarding the water cave if I don't upgrade my runes, but I'm concerned about locking myself out of the Orc camp.

Levail

Reputation score

I'm right after you finish the boss of the forest s of 4th town. Right now, the bridge to the Orc forest opened up. However, if I enter the 4th town to buy the runes from the shop that just now opened, the bridge breaks the moment I leave town. Did I do things in the wrong order? I can't survive the slimes guarding the water cave if I don't upgrade my runes, but I'm concerned about locking myself out of the Orc camp.
AFAIK everything in the orc forest is optional. There's a recruitment questline in there (I haven't done it so I can't say any more on it) and I've just now finished the game. Do try to smash and grab your way through to the end for the recipe/equips, but the orcs are significantly stronger than the slimes. Not sure why the bridge is breaking, I was under the impression it got fixed after the water cave to begin with though.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Technically the Orc Forest isn't necessary for game progression, but you do need to get yourself involved to recruit Mochiko who, like every single other possible party member, is pretty much indispensable if you want even a sliver of a chance to realistically defeat the final boss NG0, and the book for Steel smelting is in the very end.

On the other hand, skimming the enemy dictionary says that you're not really supposed to be spelunking in the Orc Forest until after the Snow Cave (full Iron/Black Iron/Cast Iron and Lv3 Crests) at the very least, so maybe you could keep a separate save and just progress into the Water Cave -> Snow Town/Snow Cave and see if the bridge comes back afterward? I dunno. Prolly a bug.

For the record, a very abridged barebones game progression checklist IMO would be:
-1st village & surrounding area
-west forest
-2nd town area
-lord mansion visit 1 (to unlock Salt for sale)
-3rd village & surrounding area (for boat)
-4th city
-King Castle/Tower of Trials (for ship)
-Bronze Mine (Cupronickel smelting)
-Skill Temple (can be done a bit sooner or later though)
-Tentacle Jungle (Lv3 Crests)
-Underwater Cave (Iron smelting)
-Snow Town/Cave (Magical Ruby)
-Orc Forest (Steel smelting)
-Floating City (Wind stone for airship)
-Destroyed Town (Silver smelting)
-Forest of Eternal Night (Secret Key for Lv4 Crests)
-Maou's Castle
-Abandoned? Village (for pickaxe)
-Volcano (for Dragon Dive)
-Tentacle Jungle Depths (Darksteel/Magnetite/Cobalt smelting)
-Forest of Fairies (Hero's Inheritance, Sword Saint's Crest)
-Tower of Trials Basement (vs Titan for Lv5 Crests)
-SE island of worldmap (vs Old Beast)
-SW cave of worldmap (vs Evil Source)
-Lead Mine Depths (vs Old One)
-Floating Castle (vs Omega)
-Final Boss Fight

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When i try to play it it shows this message :
Profile error occured
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.
How did i fix this?