What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm following the guide that Welkin2 has written (Valkyria Chronicles reference by the way?), but I can't get the bath to open in the fourth town. I've done all of the blond loli's events in the underground town, so I can only talk to her now, where she mixes the same three or so messages over and over. The black-haired loli also mixes the same messages over and over (including mentioning playing innocent in the bath), and I've done both of her "invites" (doggy and night club) three times each. Can anyone point me to what I'm missing?

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm following the guide that Welkin2 has written (Valkyria Chronicles reference by the way?), but I can't get the bath to open in the fourth town. I've done all of the blond loli's events in the underground town, so I can only talk to her now, where she mixes the same three or so messages over and over. The black-haired loli also mixes the same messages over and over (including mentioning playing innocent in the bath), and I've done both of her "invites" (doggy and night club) three times each. Can anyone point me to what I'm missing?
You have to do the boy's quest. Go to the tentacle wall and either spray them with salt or cast level 2 fire + electric + wind enchant, then use
skill to instagib them. Proceed through the woods and reach the boss, which the boy/secretly girl will assist you with. After that, the bathhouse and magic shop level 3 will open.

Contrary to the guide, I do not believe the bathhouse is tied to the underground quest sequence at all. Correct me if I am wrong, but once the boy goes off into the tentacle forest, you can immediately follow him and complete his quest.

Last edited:

DUDEKITTEN

Reputation score
Anyone know what to do in the ruins next to the third city? I know you can choose to fail against the boss, but how do you open all the locked dungeons in the ruins, the ones with the golden chest etc.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Anyone know what to do in the ruins next to the third city? I know you can choose to fail against the boss, but how do you open all the locked dungeons in the ruins, the ones with the golden chest etc.
Win the boss, get key, loot treasures, go back after sleeping, lose to the boss.

Lhant

Lurker
Reputation score
Given the ending name, might be abandoned village, after you lost to the boss, and had to do something to unlock this bad end.
Yea Today I figure out . You don't have to recruit any party member, lost to the boss from abandoned village and then fight The Devil ( I lost the battle), after that the ending changes and I got the abandoned village end.

ulmfwurst

Reputation score
How do you unlock the Skill Temple.... I only have a Tent where it should be. Have the second ship unlocked but i cant progress any further because tentacle wall and ice golem are too strong

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do you unlock the Skill Temple.... I only have a Tent where it should be. Have the second ship unlocked but i cant progress any further because tentacle wall and ice golem are too strong
I think you may be mistaking the Skill Temple's location with something else.

The Skill Temple is on an island close to the middle of the map, accessible by the small boat; it's roughly north of the 1st village, or roughly south of the 3rd village where you get the small boat from.

Also, if you're talking about the 4mil HP red tentacle wall, if you've progressed the quest where you look for a maid in the mansion N of 2nd town, the questgiver will be replaced by a merchant who sells bottles of salt. You can use the salt to remove the red tentacle walls.

The ice golem being too strong is probably a given for you at the moment, you're supposed to have Cupronickel/Shakudo('red bronze'/'gold-bronze alloy', drops from Undersea Cave chests)/Iron gear as well as Lv3 crests before you try tackling it.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hm.

Have you tried entering the place? You need to beat the boss before it actually turns into the Skill Temple proper. Recommend bronze/pyromorphite/cupronickel gear.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I may be speculating it, but I feel like failing a certain event locks you out of it.
It looks more like the other way around: there are three different NPCs, one of them has to tell you about the place for it to become accessible.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It looks more like the other way around: there are three different NPCs, one of them has to tell you about the place for it to become accessible.
Pretty much. RPG 101, talk to everybody. Talk to them again if it still doesn't work.

Zeroneos

Reputation score
Would be nice if someone can share the english translated (machine or personal) here.

I don't know why but ITHVNR+Translation Aggregator / Translator ++ does not work on my machine and I really want to play this game the legit way (without the save-cheese or just simply unlocking all the galleries) and I don't understand Japanese at all.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Whenever you see multiple GAME.EXE in the list of processes, that usually means you have to apply RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher in order to make the hooks work. You should add that tool to your standard list, especially with how many MV games are coming out.

As a bonus, the setup of the hook has the emerald cheat if you want to install it, I merely used it to get a little extra cash for runes. Cuts only a little bit of the grind.

Zeroneos

Reputation score
Whenever you see multiple GAME.EXE in the list of processes, that usually means you have to apply RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher in order to make the hooks work. You should add that tool to your standard list, especially with how many MV games are coming out.

As a bonus, the setup of the hook has the emerald cheat if you want to install it, I merely used it to get a little extra cash for runes. Cuts only a little bit of the grind.
Nice info, I'll try it later when I get home today

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Silly, but I keep getting stuck early on.
I've beaten the skill swordsman, but remaining three one the map kill me without much problem.
I'm talking about 3 slimes, ice golem and the overgrown hamster of tentacle forest.
I can do some damage to the golem, but it's just a sliver of his HP.
Slimes kill me it one hit.
With the hamster, things go reasonably well (...sort of), till it uses its earth skill.
I've got 祝福されし赤銅の長槍 as the weapon - it looks like the best thing currently available.

Which combination of equipment and skills am I missing ?

Levail

Reputation score
Silly, but I keep getting stuck early on.
I've beaten the skill swordsman, but remaining three one the map kill me without much problem.
I'm talking about 3 slimes, ice golem and the overgrown hamster of tentacle forest.
I can do some damage to the golem, but it's just a sliver of his HP.
Slimes kill me it one hit.
With the hamster, things go reasonably well (...sort of), till it uses its earth skill.
I've got 祝福されし赤銅の長槍 as the weapon - it looks like the best thing currently available.

Which combination of equipment and skills am I missing ?
You could try a few things.
1st, how much damage can you do to the slimes with wind/lightning instants? If you can one round them before they get a turn, that can force your way in.
2nd, Earth crest has a defense instant which lasts the full battle. If you're barely running short of HP vs the forest hamster, that might get you over the line.
Ice Golem is buff and destroy, if you can't do any meaningful damage then you've got the wrong gear. Speaking of gear, maybe you should look at the accessory shop in the 4th town, the staves/wands give skills from the elemental crests. Might have lower stats than your other gear, but could give you better burst/buff options.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One problem with that is that the fire/lightning/wind instants are single target. Even the spear combo doesn't help that much, though it does nice damage .
For some reason, I jut seem to have the wrong gear, even though my char seems reasonably strong already - standard mine zombie dies in three turns from normal attacks alone, though mainly cause I'm at three attacks per round.
Statwise, I'm at 2147,571,1435,575,341,441.