What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

Revolvus

Reputation score
Heard people talking about the English version. Is there an English patch available? MTL is fine

zufield

Lurker
Reputation score
I entered and exited the volcano and both boats were stuck on the west side, making it impossible to get out of here. Any way to get around this?

flynn0324

Reputation score
I know I'm necroing this thread, but I have some questions for those who might have had more experience with this game. I downloaded a game clear save, but from what I see in the recollection room, there's a ton of events that are just CG and Animation without the recollection of dialogue. Like it feels like the recollection of these actual scenes just wasn't done, or was not unlocked by this person who cleared the game for whatever reason. Is that the way it is designed, or are they just not unlocked yet?

Gummiel

Reputation score
I know I'm necroing this thread, but I have some questions for those who might have had more experience with this game. I downloaded a game clear save, but from what I see in the recollection room, there's a ton of events that are just CG and Animation without the recollection of dialogue. Like it feels like the recollection of these actual scenes just wasn't done, or was not unlocked by this person who cleared the game for whatever reason. Is that the way it is designed, or are they just not unlocked yet?
While I don't know for sure, since I haven't beaten the game myself yet, it is possible that you ONLY downloaded a save, and the recollection room unlocks are stores in the global.rpgsave instead, so you would need a copy of that from someone who beaten the game in that case too. Varies from game to game, how these things are stored, but it is certainly not unusual for those kind of things to be stared in the global instead of the normal save file

Count_Down

Reputation score
From personal experience, the CG room (with all the books) actually doesn't need any unlocks at all, they're simply present within the ng+ room. The reason some of them don't have recollections is because they are animations played either in combat or by interacting with an npc, and don't really have a story to recollect. Despite that some of them don't really make a lot of sense without context, like Dark House for example would've been better if you could just revisit the event room rather than view the individual CG, so I would def recommend playing through the game :) I got like 60 hours in it as it just scratches an itch no other game even comes close to.

satou1507

Reputation score
For a second I thought I have to kill the tentacle barrier when you can just pour sodium chloride and it wither. The tentacle forest is a good place for farming to continue the game after the bronze mine.

blerghit

Reputation score
I recommend playing the game as the scenes will have greater impact if you know the context. Also, if its too grindy you might want to use some cheating tool like mtool(which can also translate).
And do download the uncensored version, iirc it also had the eng tl included.

thekill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump threads.
i always wantedto play this game after so many years, but i never found a english translation of it :(

baha rojo

Reputation score
Anyone knows how i can hide/unhide the standing picture?
Hi. It has been a while.
But for anyone still wishing.

If you want to go for a true virgin run, and dont want the portrait, you can ERASE it.
erase.png

Go to www/img/pictures

substitute it with one of the transparent images in the pictures folder, like 6010a_0000.png
copy 2 times. make 2 copies of the transparent image (yes, copy 6010a_0000.png)
and now rename the copies to 3000_ハニワA1.png and 3001_身体ベースA1.png

replace (you may want to make a security copy so you dont lose the 2 originals)

and now all you will see, as long as you have clothes (and thus you are worthy of the virgin run), are only a pair of eyes and animations. (as long as you buy haniwa from the misterious entity and put it on anyway)

is it beautiful? maybe not, but you can expand my solution from there, find the animations and make them transparent too.

Learn to think, learn to read, learn to write. Learn to speak. Then you will be powerful.

You shall learn a lot from a virgin run with no cheats and defeat the demon lord (or try to), if you are stupid enough to go for one.
Learn to optimize. Seek new items or equipment to improve efficiency. look for a way to defeat the demon lord without fantasies, nor befriend the corruption.

At home it's "sleep". At the inn, it's "stay". At the camp, it's "rest". It's up to you if that has any meaning.

Remember it's all fumika's fantasy, and you should kill that world too after you are done with it. Play abyss and learn what corruption really is. then do what you must.

Good luck on your journey, Hope you arent as messed up as me to actually try it XD
Dw. im actually sane. this is just a slip for those who want to understand another perspective. though thats what madmen believe T.T

hope you had fun reading this comment at least ^^

Attachments

baha rojo

Reputation score
i always wantedto play this game after so many years, but i never found a english translation of it :(
There is a translation. You just have to search for it. If you can't even google it, you can't have wanted to play the game so much.

Honestly it's so sad that ulmf has needed to resort to moderator approval of each message. Laws are getting more strict i guess. Glad to see they do what they must to survive

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Honestly it's so sad that ulmf has needed to resort to moderator approval of each message. Laws are getting more strict i guess. Glad to see they do what they must to survive
The spam filter's activating on keywords in your posts because you have a low post count.