What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

Jasra343

Reputation score
According to the bestiary, it seems that the pickaxe boss is supposed to be the next step up after the first visit to the Demon Lord's Castle. Admittedly he's very strong, and also highly resistant to magic. I'd say he's one of the major brick walls when trying a full-clear in regular NG.

Have you bought all the stat up items from the black-hatted man in most towns? Each doesn't give much, but they stack up.
Are all your equipment as good as it can be? IIRC, the best weapon at that stage would be something like the Blitz Eclair from the Demon Lord's Castle, or the Beam Scythe from the Floating Castle. The southwestern (airship access only) village has the best crests at that stage, and the best non-unique gear would be Demonite. Since the pickaxe boss is resistant to magic, you should probably use physical gear like swords, daggers, bows and axes.
But some degree of skill upgrades is probably a necessity too.
Good luck!
Recommendation, try you luck against the guard in front of your childhood friend's base and see if you can kill him in 2 turns, spend the red coins he gives you on the one red coin staff and try to beat a couple more of her goons, cuz the equipment they give you is best until midgame

Gummiel

Reputation score
huh. Can you get to the demon lord? I know for a fact that losing to him will definitely let you NG+ there's a couple of other bad ends that i know work but it's been so long that my memory is pretty spotty.
It is the NG+ shop specifically I am asking of, where ppl talk about buying extra crest slot, or keeping ships etc.(I see no sign of it neither before I die, in the intermediate "nowhere" scene, or after I go to NG+ at least not in the first area of it, (don't really want to play through a lot of content jsut to find out I already missed it or something). It is not that I can't get into a NG+ game at all, got like 4 or 5 ways to truely die and go to NG+, but its just a new game yeah with some higher stats. I do no think I can get to the demon lord yet though no (a while since I actually played, as it just started to feel like I made almost 0 progress, I believe the ice village to the NE is the "hardest" area I have access, but could be remembering a few things wrong ofc)

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It is the NG+ shop specifically I am asking of, where ppl talk about buying extra crest slot, or keeping ships etc.(I see no sign of it neither before I die, in the intermediate "nowhere" scene, or after I go to NG+ at least not in the first area of it, (don't really want to play through a lot of content jsut to find out I already missed it or something). It is not that I can't get into a NG+ game at all, got like 4 or 5 ways to truely die and go to NG+, but its just a new game yeah with some higher stats. I do no think I can get to the demon lord yet though no (a while since I actually played, as it just started to feel like I made almost 0 progress, I believe the ice village to the NE is the "hardest" area I have access, but could be remembering a few things wrong ofc)
So let me get this right. You HAVE managed to get to the NG+ zone, where you have to touch the crystal ball to restart the game. Is that correct? The room should also have 4 doorways, two large, two small, one of each on each side of the room. The two large ones lead to the gallery room, letting you view scenes/animations.

If so, then you can access the shop by going through the smaller doorway on the right. Talk to the red head merchant to refund your points and spend them on upgrades. The best is keep equipment, as it lets you skip all that gear grinding you did first run. There's another hallway to the north in this room that contains crystals that tell you what achievement earn you point, and which you achieved.

Edit: Just remembered something. Have you gotten the cheat buff from the beach at the start? I highly recommend getting the strongest version for your first run, as it makes the gear treadmill of the first run far more forgiving, as you have enough extra attack and HP to attack above your weight level.

Last edited:

Gummiel

Reputation score
So let me get this right. You HAVE managed to get to the NG+ zone, where you have to touch the crystal ball to restart the game. Is that correct? The room should also have 4 doorways, two large, two small, one of each on each side of the room. The two large ones lead to the gallery room, letting you view scenes/animations.

If so, then you can access the shop by going through the smaller doorway on the right. Talk to the red head merchant to refund your points and spend them on upgrades. The best is keep equipment, as it lets you skip all that gear grinding you did first run. There's another hallway to the north in this room that contains crystals that tell you what achievement earn you point, and which you achieved.
Yes and no it seems, as in yes I have gotten to that room, but it only got the witch of dimensions NPC (that only ahve some dialogues, nothing of relevance really), the crystal ball to go to NG+, and a big pathway down that takes you to before I die.
1614611929185.png
So yeah only one big "doorway"(more like stairs) to the south and that is it, so geuss there is some requirement for the other doorways I haven't met yet? I am guessing the mirrors and the tombstone turn into those extra pathways you talk about?

Edit: Just remembered something. Have you gotten the cheat buff from the beach at the start? I highly recommend getting the strongest version for your first run, as it makes the gear treadmill of the first run far more forgiving, as you have enough extra attack and HP to attack above your weight level.
Yeah sadly that part is too late, since most H-games tend to be WAY WAY too easy for my taste, I took the "non-cheating" option, so yeah can't do that on the current life at least :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yes and no it seems, as in yes I have gotten to that room, but it only got the witch of dimensions NPC (that only ahve some dialogues, nothing of relevance really), the crystal ball to go to NG+, and a big pathway down that takes you to before I die.
View attachment 38053
So yeah only one big "doorway"(more like stairs) to the south and that is it, so geuss there is some requirement for the other doorways I haven't met yet? I am guessing the mirrors and the tombstone turn into those extra pathways you talk about?

Yeah sadly that part is too late, since most H-games tend to be WAY WAY too easy for my taste, I took the "non-cheating" option, so yeah can't do that on the current life at least :(
Looks like I need to refamiliarize myself with the game, I totally forgot about that room.

Where you are is NOT the proper NG+ room. They look completely different.

I know for a fact that you go to the real NG+ room when beating/losing to the demon lord. It's possible that only ending the game via the demon lord will send you to the proper NG+ room, which is the one with the merchant and the gallery. It's been so long that I can't say for sure if any other way will send you to the right room.

So you need to at least get up to the demon lord's castle if you want to reset properly and get NG+ boosts.

Honestly I'd recommend resetting and starting a new run using the beach cheat at maximum level. The progress you lose will be more than compensated by the stat boosts, letting you regain ground and progress further much faster and further than you currently are. Without the cheats you're going to need to grind out a full set of optimum gear in each new area, and even so fights will be tough, you'll likely need to make multiple attempts at several of the harder bosses using different gear to figure out what works best.

Gummiel

Reputation score
Looks like I need to refamiliarize myself with the game, I totally forgot about that room.

Where you are is NOT the proper NG+ room. They look completely different.
I mean other than the extra pathways, it seemed to fit your description pretty well :p

I know for a fact that you go to the real NG+ room when beating/losing to the demon lord. It's possible that only ending the game via the demon lord will send you to the proper NG+ room, which is the one with the merchant and the gallery. It's been so long that I can't say for sure if any other way will send you to the right room.

So you need to at least get up to the demon lord's castle if you want to reset properly and get NG+ boosts.

Honestly I'd recommend resetting and starting a new run using the beach cheat at maximum level. The progress you lose will be more than compensated by the stat boosts, letting you regain ground and progress further much faster and further than you currently are. Without the cheats you're going to need to grind out a full set of optimum gear in each new area, and even so fights will be tough, you'll likely need to make multiple attempts at several of the harder bosses using different gear to figure out what works best.
I had honeslty been considering that already, was honeslty another reason I didn't play for a while myself, so as not to have everything too fresh in my memory, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something too obvious

Jasra343

Reputation score
it wont let me drop the save file? i thought all i had to do was copy, paste

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Cheat buff is for anyone who don't have the cohones or patience to attempt to beat NG0 without going full demon lord
Or just for people who don't have the patience to go through 20+ hours of grinding a zone, gearing up from the loot drops/crafting materials/nearby shops, and then repeating for the next 20+ zones, interspersed with bosses that may require trial and error with multiple different equipment sets that also need to be grinded...

Don't get me wrong, It's a great game, I've sunk more than 30 hours into just my current save.

But is is incredibly grindy, and that isn't for everyone. It took me 20+ hours to get to the demon lord on my NG0 run, and I lost due to insufficient grinding. That was with the maximum beach cheat active too; without it you can add extra hours of grinding to get perfect gear and more levels for various bosses.

All I'm saying is, don't try to gatekeep the cheat buff. It doesn't even effect the demon lord fight so all it really is is a timesaver for the NG0 run.

Jasra343

Reputation score
Or just for people who don't have the patience to go through 20+ hours of grinding a zone, gearing up from the loot drops/crafting materials/nearby shops, and then repeating for the next 20+ zones, interspersed with bosses that may require trial and error with multiple different equipment sets that also need to be grinded...

Don't get me wrong, It's a great game, I've sunk more than 30 hours into just my current save.

But is is incredibly grindy, and that isn't for everyone. It took me 20+ hours to get to the demon lord on my NG0 run, and I lost due to insufficient grinding. That was with the maximum beach cheat active too; without it you can add extra hours of grinding to get perfect gear and more levels for various bosses.

All I'm saying is, don't try to gatekeep the cheat buff. It doesn't even effect the demon lord fight so all it really is is a timesaver for the NG0 run.
I meant no offense, I just got done sinking 30+ to reach beating the demon lord on turn 50.... (yes, I beat him on the last viable turn b4 he nukes everyone) it was hardcore

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I meant no offense, I just got done sinking 30+ to reach beating the demon lord on turn 50.... (yes, I beat him on the last viable turn b4 he nukes everyone) it was hardcore
Fair enough, sorry to jump down your throat.

Jasra343

Reputation score
I don't know if this has ever been confirmed, but the reason the golems never let her pass; is it cuz she's half demon lord?

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know if this has ever been confirmed, but the reason the golems never let her pass; is it cuz she's half demon lord?
Well, if you lose aganist the demon lord, Fumika transform into... a demon girl (?

Jasra343

Reputation score
Well, if you lose aganist the demon lord, Fumika transform into... a demon girl (?
Well, my synopsis from the butler taking care of her and her succubus childhood friend makes me think she's actually the demon lord's daughter

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, my synopsis from the butler taking care of her and her succubus childhood friend makes me think she's actually the demon lord's daughter
That was my take too. Fumika's mum was the previous hero, who disappeared after facing the demon lord... X years later Fumika retraces her path. It's a pretty obvious call say that Fumika is the child of the hero and the demon lord.

Jasra343

Reputation score
That was my take too. Fumika's mum was the previous hero, who disappeared after facing the demon lord... X years later Fumika retraces her path. It's a pretty obvious call say that Fumika is the child of the hero and the demon lord.
Its prolly why she can't technically wield the hero's weapon without it hurting her

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I only played the jap version, I didn't know that she was the child of the previous hero....
wow:eek::oops: