What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

GoldBerg123

Reputation score
I'd expect to find them close to the first version, but don't recall where the first version was, so can't check that out (they seem to be a semi-random mob, not a fixed one).
i'll try searching again, i think he was the boss in the west forest area, the one you fight with the purple haired knight, i'll check there thank you for the advice.

He wouldn't happen to be in the orc forest would he, because that's the only place i got locked out of, cause i lost to the orc the first time i entered there.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm....
I'm not sure sure if I'm reading this correctly, but...
There was someone in the forest you could rescue (probably that 'purple haired knight' you're talking about).
It *seems* that if you instead continued to the next city, upon reaching it, the rescue would become impossible and that would transform the first version of the boss into the second one.
Though I might be misinterpreting what I'm seeing.

GoldBerg123

Reputation score
Hmm....
I'm not sure sure if I'm reading this correctly, but...
There was someone in the forest you could rescue (probably that 'purple haired knight' you're talking about).
It *seems* that if you instead continued to the next city, upon reaching it, the rescue would become impossible and that would transform the first version of the boss into the second one.
Though I might be misinterpreting what I'm seeing.
Oh right i see, thank you, i'll get it when i start over then

mobagestuff

Reputation score
stats.jpg
Any advice on beating Urgon (pickaxe boss), any gear/strategy you guys recommend using? I feel like this is as strong as I can get without going NG+ or just grinding out skill temple levels. I'm using tier 4 fire, water, lightning, and wind crests. My strategy has been to just use all of my wind instant spells, use all my additional attack buffs, then just regular attack the boss. I use charge whenever I can and healing spells/level 6 healing potions as needed, and cancel the Corruption spell with the Shock Strike (lightning instant spell) whenever I can. I can just barely tank black hole with with Rampart+Guard Pose. However, I can only get Urgon down to half health before the 30 turn death spell gets me.

Last edited by a moderator:

WreckdEhm

Lurker
Reputation score
What's the point of recruiting companions?
They help during last boss fight?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What's the point of recruiting companions?
They help during last boss fight?
They do, in fact recruiting them all is the only way you'll stand a chance against the demon lord in your first run. recruiting all of them also changes the ending somewhat, and gives you ng+ points to spend on boosts in future cycles.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
View attachment 34073
Any advice on beating Urgon (pickaxe boss), any gear/strategy you guys recommend using? I feel like this is as strong as I can get without going NG+ or just grinding out skill temple levels. I'm using tier 4 fire, water, lightning, and wind crests. My strategy has been to just use all of my wind instant spells, use all my additional attack buffs, then just regular attack the boss. I use charge whenever I can and healing spells/level 6 healing potions as needed, and cancel the Corruption spell with the Shock Strike (lightning instant spell) whenever I can. I can just barely tank black hole with with Rampart+Guard Pose. However, I can only get Urgon down to half health before the 30 turn death spell gets me.
Late reply: you probably need to do some skill temple level grinding if you're doing it on fresh NG (Break II is particularly useful), and put more weapons into your support slots. Urgon has very high magic resistance; your spells will do peanuts for damage. Therefore, your DPS should come from normal attacks and physical skills such as Stab, Slash, Quick Shot etc. Defense also does nothing to magic (and I'm pretty sure most of Urgon's attacks, including Black Hole, are magic), so that Demon Shield should probably go. Holy Silver Shield's magic resistance is nice, but since you're having problems doing enough DPS consider taking it off for an extra offense slot.

Since there's 2 attack buffs that wear off when you normal attack, consider casting all buffs first and then using normal physical attacks (Bow and Sword skills are particularly TP-efficient) to rush down Urgon's health, only using normal attack when your TP is going to dip under 50. Use Break II to interrupt his blue skills.

Grinding more levels and gear is also always an option. The Laser Scythe from the floating city and the Blitz Eclair from the demon lord's castle (both are rare) are particularly strong at this stage IIRC.

There's 2 approaches to this fight in general: you can either get just enough HP/resistance to survive Black Hole and enough DPS to win within the 30 turn time limit, or you can focus on ATK and CRIT and rush him down before the first Black Hole is cast. Either works.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seen this said more than once, and it's not entirely true. He's VERY vulnerable to earth magic.
This might be a matter of runes' level.
Urgon has only high resistance to darkness and takes double damage from light.
Most of the other elements he's actually slightly vulnerable to (but no more than +0.4 extra damage).

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Seen this said more than once, and it's not entirely true. He's VERY vulnerable to earth magic.
Tested and confirmed. Despite taking only 6-digit damage from the 6000 POW Fire Pillar II spell, the much weaker 3200 POW (0% fixed damage) Rock III does 7 digits of damage.
...However, Earth spells such as Rock deal Impact damage, a physical element. Thus, I theorize that the Earth spells actually deal physical damage, not magical damage. So you can theoretically use Earth spells as a DPS alternative if your support slots are all filled with defensive gear.

Urgon himself, according to the beastiary, has 200 Physical Defense and 50000 Magic Defense. For the record, most endgame superbosses have 600 for both Defense stats.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@4lurk3r : you're kind of right, kind of wrong.
As I mentioned (IIRC) somewhere in this thread, the damage formulas in this game as somewhat wacky.
What matters in this particular case is that non-fixed part of damage formula for the two spells you've mentioned for Fire Pillar case is weighted against opponents magical defense, while Rock - physical defense.

In Urgon's case that means a factor of 250.

...btw, late game, what's the best source of money - money drops for those few that drop money are a pittance ?

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
@JustLurksHere

As far as I know, the only reliable, renewable source of big money is dungeon diving and selling all the loot obtained from treasure chests. Personally I restrict myself to the Demon Lord Castle, Volcano and Sacred Spring. Darksteel/Magnetite/Cobalt bars sell for a decent amount, and sometimes I get Diamonds from the Volcano. Getting excess star-rank equipment is also a money boost.

I don't know the prostitution mechanics enough, but I don't think you can get much more than pocket money out of it.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@4lurk3r : funny thing is all this time and I've yet to finish the game.
I'm slightly over lvl 2800 and about to face the last golem, but even though (AFAICT) I've got a reasonably decent equipment, grinding money for skill upgrades gets tedious - at this point level doesn't rise fast enough to make a significant difference (or so it seems).

Dio_brandoxd

Reputation score
Do not quintuple post.
i have an issue where i cannot load into the game because of a loading error :img/system can anyone help me please

Someone had a similar issue where they had to download from a Japanese local but I don't know which one that is

I have figured out how to run the game but can I put it in english or no?

Doubt anyone will help me since its been a while since anyone spoke here but i really wanna play the game in english

I think I found it?
Mod Edit: Link removed due to underage content.

I'm downloding it, I'll tell you if it's all translated
Search RJ242995 and you sould found it
EDIT: Seems mostly translated. if you can't found game in pastebin, here's the link

Mod Edit: Link removed due to underage content.
EDIT: I didn't know link is now allowed too, If someone need link PM me
Can you gimme the website so i can get the translation patch pls?

I found the game in Pastebin but what do I do with the 72 file because I have no idea.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
you REALLY need to stop all of these postings. as im sure this is breaking MANY rules. you should of just used the edit button on your origonal comment.

abiroyon

Reputation score
wait did this guy get banned only to create an alt account and get banned again