What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

meepka

Reputation score
Unfortunately, translation is incomplete and rather crappy

blerghit

Reputation score
Unfortunately, translation is incomplete and rather crappy
Never used it myself, i had finished collecting CGs and gotten the "true" end already before i found out about it. MTL worked okay.

jagthhut

Reputation score
Never used it myself, i had finished collecting CGs and gotten the "true" end already before i found out about it. MTL worked okay.
How do I use an MLT to translate? I tried searching bing and found nothing

easy85

Reputation score
Did I miss something? Full uncensored gallery of this just popped up on the sad panda. Is there some unofficial patch or something? I didn't manage to find anything on author's blogs, except some sort of rant about censorship.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did I miss something? Full uncensored gallery of this just popped up on the sad panda. Is there some unofficial patch or something? I didn't manage to find anything on author's blogs, except some sort of rant about censorship.
Wait? What? An uncensored gallery?

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Some friendly Anon got his hand on an uncensored version of this game + the new one (RJ272169) and shared it on 4chan. There is also a 99% complete translation for this game in the pastebins.

Last edited:

easy85

Reputation score
Some friendly Anon got his hand on an uncensored version of this game + the new one (RJ272169) and shared it on 4chan. There is also a 99% complete translation for this game in the pastebins.
Thanks. Found the thread. "Some friendly anon" is Chrono so hopefully he'll post a patch here.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i hope so T_T i cannot open pastebin there. not even with the google ip method T_T

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thanks. Found the thread. "Some friendly anon" is Chrono so hopefully he'll post a patch here.
The patch in question would contain CGs to replace the censored ones, as such it'd be against our rules to post. So I'd advise against it.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
its againts the rules specifically because this game is labled as loli correct? or is CG patches againts the rules in general?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's that the CGs contained in the patch would have underage content. Basically it's just a big folder of mosaic-less loli to replace a folder of mosaiced loli.

Last edited:

Sinnen9009mb

Reputation score
Hey, I was cursed by one of the Phantoms in the Lead Mine or the one after that. Can someone tell me how to cure it?

Edit: Nevermind, you just need to sleep....

Jasra343

Reputation score
Everytime I go to the past the bride to the orc forest; she complains about not bn strong enough and leaves??? What's going on? I'm 200+ and need the cat girl nun

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Everytime I go to the past the bride to the orc forest; she complains about not bn strong enough and leaves??? What's going on? I'm 200+ and need the cat girl nun
Wouldn't know how that works. My guess is that you need to be a little further in the story before you go into the Orc Forest. As for getting the Nun, check the recruitment requirement somewhere on this thread since it shows you how.

Jasra343

Reputation score
It says I need to be lvl 100+ and have been too the ice town.... that's my problem.... I've done what it says and it still won't let me in. That's why I'm asking for a more advanced answer.... the walkthrough says, "go here and lose", but it won't let her.... she just keeps saying she's not strong enough and runs away

Jasra343

Reputation score
80million hp? I thought it was only 8million? How the hell am I gonna do 80million in 1 turn? I barely did 8million

Jasra343

Reputation score
Where is the gold technical book?

Did I get the wrong ending?

One hit ko'd by the demon king and then came back full of darkness and destroyed his face