What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've just got to the fourth city, and was hoping to buy some tier 2 crests, but both the crest shops seem to be locked. Could someone tell me how to unlock/access them?

Soldier69

Lurker
Reputation score
Is my game different somehow? I'm playing on the (mostly) translated version and I cant seem to access the skeleboss location. In turn, I can't evolve my skills. Is there something I have to do to unlock it or is it a glitch? The image shown in the walkthrough had the fort layered over a tent sprite so that was a red flag for me.

Attachments

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is my game different somehow? I'm playing on the (mostly) translated version and I cant seem to access the skeleboss location. In turn, I can't evolve my skills. Is there something I have to do to unlock it or is it a glitch? The image shown in the walkthrough had the fort layered over a tent sprite so that was a red flag for me.
Try making sure you've beaten all earlier/easier areas/bosses first. That was what unlocked the tier 2 crest shop for me, which was giving me similar issues.

Soldier69

Lurker
Reputation score
I have access to the tier 4 crest shop if that makes my progression clearer. Do you know which boss needs to be beaten to unlock it?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
According to a conversation in page 12 of this thread, the skill temple is only accessible after talking to certain NPCs that imply the existence of a "powerful swordsman" there. Go talk to everyone in the 1st~3rd towns, maybe the 4th too, and see if something changes.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
According to a conversation in page 12 of this thread, the skill temple is only accessible after talking to certain NPCs that imply the existence of a "powerful swordsman" there. Go talk to everyone in the 1st~3rd towns, maybe the 4th too, and see if something changes.
Its the bald old guy by the campfire in town 2. Talking to him unlocked it for me.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you actually get stronger in this game? Feels like difficulty is all over the place and gaining levels don't actually give stats.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do you actually get stronger in this game? Feels like difficulty is all over the place and gaining levels don't actually give stats.
Weapons, gear and crests, mostly. The game cycle mostly revolves around getting better equipment to challenge higher-difficulty locations that unlock/give even better equipment. There's several guides already in this thread.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've just grabbed the Hero's Inheritance from the volcano, but I don't seem to have any option to interact with the lake/pool in the fairy forest to repair it. Any idea who i have to talk to to unlock that option?

Already checked with the old lady in snow town who told you about the inheritance in the first place, and she's got nothing new.

Edit: I derped, missed the fact that it's an old lady in the 5th town, not the snow town, that i needed to talk to.

Last edited:

luckybeast

Reputation score
I'm almost done with this game after 60 hours (at the end of my 2nd playthrough) and I'd like to get 30k bonus points. Right now I'm stuck at 25k. Most of the achievements I see in that room aren't translated. Working on the 1 million steps achievement as well.

Are there some other easy ones I could crank out in a short amount of time? Realistically I just need 2 thousand. I've gotten all the party members and beaten all the super bosses. But I'm pretty close to just giving up on ever beating the Demon Lord if it requires a massive time investment on top of what I've already put in.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm almost done with this game after 60 hours (at the end of my 2nd playthrough) and I'd like to get 30k bonus points. Right now I'm stuck at 25k. Most of the achievements I see in that room aren't translated. Working on the 1 million steps achievement as well.

Are there some other easy ones I could crank out in a short amount of time? Realistically I just need 2 thousand. I've gotten all the party members and beaten all the super bosses. But I'm pretty close to just giving up on ever beating the Demon Lord if it requires a massive time investment on top of what I've already put in.
You're at the point where you can buy both the "keep your armor" and the "keep your level" options at the new game+ shop. This basically lets you trivialise 90% of a run, as you start with all your end game gear save spear, can go straight for the dungeons that get you ships and crest slots, kill the super bosses (preferably with the exp multipliers active for the best ones), and then either try to kill or go suicide at the demon lord to reset your run again. you get extra ng+ points just by virtue of doing more runs, and as your level rises you'll easily hit the Attack/defence/hp achievements for ng+, giving you even more.

This actually makes levels relevant to your stats again as well, in my case i'm 30ish hours into the game, am on ng+7, level 173,000. That level alone gives me 1.7 million hp, 680k attack, 340k defence even before you add gear... you get tons of stats once you can maintain your level between runs. Note that i get literally 99.999% of my exp from 2 specific fights: the Ancient Being and Omega. These give 21m and 30m exp respectively, by far the most of any mobs. The reason why only these 2 matter though, is because each run you can buy only 2 of the LV11 exp boosts, which cost rainbow coins. I use them on these fights to multiply exp 50fold, which gives me like 10,000 levels in a single fight.

And since you don't need to grind for gear and can skip most dungeons, the time a ng+ run takes is less than half an hour.

I actually wrote down my ng+ schedule:

Go town 1, grab heal skill > Go town 2, get skill book, talk to old guy for skill temple rumours > go to town 3, get the 1st boat > go to skill temple, nuke boss, get skill book

Clear the tower > visit the king for crest and 2nd boat > get volcano rumours in snow town, clear snow dungeon for floating city gem

Clear floating city for skygem > return to king, go scientist with skygem for airship > go ruined town for pick > clear volcano for inheritance

Town 5 for fairy pool rumours > go fairy pool to fix inheritance > superboss hunt the first 3, leave omega and Ancient being for now > use rainbow coins from the boss kills to buy LV11 exp boosts

Kill omega and ancient being, using exp boosts > sell all your valuable junk > go skill temple, buy stuff > visit home to unlock demon lord castle > fight demon lord

This should take less than an hour, since most dungeon clears are literally just running to the boss and one-shotting them with whatever they're vulnerable to. Even Omega goes down in 2 turns, I actually spend more time waiting for skills to cooldown between superbosses than I do actually fighting them.
This is only possible if you used the "keep armour" ng+ option, as that lets you completely skip grinding for gear. You also need "keep level" so that you get the benefits of the boss exp from omega and ancient. these are the 2 most important ng+ options, prioritise them over everything else.

I'm at ng+7 after 32 1/2 hours, and have beaten the demon lord solo on the last run. The key really is keeping gear to skip the gear grind, enabling speedruns, then using speedruns to farm exp off Omega and Ancient being. once you're level 100k+, demon lord should be doable. if not, just farm another 30k levels a run and try again.

Edit: Just want to add something; this is why almost everything in this game is cleverly gated by enemy difficulty, rather than needing to beat a specific dungeon/boss. Once you have gear or levels from a previous run, you can elect to simply skip whole portions of the game in order to get to the parts you still need to do, like the demon lord solo. The only real exceptions are stuff that unlocks crest slots, travel methods, or prerequisites to those things.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
One-person online games are nice like this, they are quite fun as RPG games, and then they got the addition of hentai, sometimes deeply integrated into rpg system(titles that grant stats etc)

luckybeast

Reputation score
Wow, thank you for the extremely detailed response. I think my fallacy was assuming I was going to have to get both the awakening thing AND carry over some of my gear. But I must not have noticed levels started mattering at a certain point. I will start following your formula and see where that takes me. Thanks!

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow, thank you for the extremely detailed response. I think my fallacy was assuming I was going to have to get both the awakening thing AND carry over some of my gear. But I must not have noticed levels started mattering at a certain point. I will start following your formula and see where that takes me. Thanks!
Glad I could help! I spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to figure out how to beat this game, I'd given up a couple of times before I found the guides here due to the enemy difficulty gating. Helps make that time worthwhile if it ends up helping others too.

Yeah, the awakening thing certainly looks shiny, but it's way too expensive to be worthwhile, at least until you get 50k ng+ points. From what I've seen, you seem to get 10 hp, 4 attack, 2 defence, 1 resilience, 1 speed, and 2 skill per level. No bonus attack, but with all the buffs active you get something like 21 or 23 bonus attack per level, which is pretty neat. Unfortunately useless against the demon lord, since he has an absurdly high bonus defence value. Those values mean that level is largely meaningless until you get multiple tens of thousands of them. The problem is that it's very hard to get that kind of amount, even the fairy pool enemies will only give you like 10 levels,exp boosts are limited in number, and only the high level ones are big enough to be worth using. That means the only way to get levels quickly is boss hunting, using those limited number of high level exp boosts.

If you just want to beat the demon lord with all teammates, than level grinding shouldn't be necessary, though it will certainly help. I came close to doing so on my first run, within a couple of turns of finishing him off before he nuked the party. My second run i kept armour and ploughed the rest of my points into attack, defence, and hp boosts, especially attack. that was enough to beat him with all allies.

Soloing the demon lord is a whole other matter. you don't have 1-2 free heals per turn from teammates, meaning you need to spend turns/energy healing yourself, which lowers your damage output, and you also have to make up for the loss of damage you have as it's only you attacking him. Levels are essential here, i can't think of any other way of getting the stats you'd need. I found things got a lot easier once my skill was around his skill or higher, as he wasn't enjoying a damage boost from that.

luckybeast

Reputation score
Nice! I managed to solo the demon lord at level 250k. Probably overkill but the NG loop is so fast that it was easy to grind up. I just kept trying to steamroll him every time and redoing the loop every time I failed.

Thanks for the advice.

SSGOD237

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
How to download? Please reply.

Sliptek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a full translation for this game? not asking for the game link but just the translation patch.