What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

NewGuy

Reputation score
Is there a save file I missed somewhere in this thread, or has nobody posted one yet?

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The guide mentioned a bad end in the third town where you can be the village chief's grandson's pet. How do I get it?

blerghit

Reputation score
The guide mentioned a bad end in the third town where you can be the village chief's grandson's pet. How do I get it?
Have clothes on, go to the big house at the center of town. go to basement, agree to "stay for the night"
Few more scenes in basement, scene or 2 outside the house by talking to the boy, then go talk to the village head and agree.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@death503:
Disclaimer: it's been awhile, but I don't recall that one being one of the though (at the time) bosses (though beating it required a bit of luck).
Having said that, it's extremely weak to 心臓穿き (it's either x10, x20 or x100 (I think it's the last one (that is element damage rate stacks multiplicatively); it's a weak skill though), quite weak to ワールウィンド and 覇斬 family (x3; but IIRC you can only have the weakest skills of the set at that point).
Besides that, there's 銀撃ち and light, but that just 1.4x.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any possible translations for ENG in the near future?
If you go to the English DL site and make a request, it may be possible to get an official translation (not guaranteed). This game has a lot of text.

blerghit

Reputation score
If you go to the English DL site and make a request, it may be possible to get an official translation (not guaranteed). This game has a lot of text.
Yes, and if people actually buy it AND request it will be more likely.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That makes no sense. If people buy it and THEN ask for a modification, what's left to offer in exchange for doing so? Buying it a second time?

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No, they'll just put up an update for people to download.
I wanna add, if they have a seperate file for the Japanese and English version, anyone who bought the Japanese version get a 100% discount coupon for the English version.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do you get the scenes with the mayor's grandkid in a storage room like building in the third village? There seems to be 2 scenes in that building.

Zeroneos

Reputation score
Has anyone here at least done full MTL here? I am getting tired of doing hooking with google always busting out every few hours or so.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Has anyone here at least done full MTL here? I am getting tired of doing hooking with google always busting out every few hours or so.
that's a problem in your end, for me not even once

blerghit

Reputation score
I used translation aggregator and it broke if i did too much combat with auto send on.
Easy "fix" is to just turn auto send to translate off until you go speak to someone.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, google will cut you off if it notices too many requests in a certain amount of time.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's the proper method to kill the eye boss in the ice caves? I noticed it has very low MDEF but even with lv3? (Ice Village) Crests and Black Iron equipment, I can't burst it down fast enough before it uses its magic nuke, and I haven't seen any skill that does magic dmg reduction (Heavy Shield skill doesn't work unlike the hamster boss)

I ask "proper", because what I ended up doing was randomly finding a Demon Spear in the ruined village that increased my attack to 20k but gave me 1-digit DEF/SPD/SKL... yet I still outsped the boss and hit it with a 3.5m damage thunder. How the hell does speed even work

Levail

Reputation score
For the ice cave boss, I used the capital's thunder and wind runes, the snow village's fire rune, and equipped the magic staves to give access to healing/dark/earth buffs. Weapon I think I'd looted from the cave, but I tend to prefer the red rods for their 10TP/hit and multi-hit boosts. A scythe might also work with their damage boosts, but you're rushing damage much harder due to their 3TP/hit recovery.
Buff up and fire off your instants, thunder attacks will do by far the most damage to it and don't be afraid to just attack to store TP.
As for speed, the 33TP skill makes you act 1st regardless of speed I believe, the one that adds 4 hits to your basic attack.

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, broke into the demon lord castle and cleaned house + grabbed starred accessories from bosses, got a full set of T4 crests from the isolated village...

...Now what? My first-turn damage output is like 10m at best, a far cry from the 80m of the tentacle wall. I can get Pickaxe boss to 24m hp before he uses black hole to OHKO me. Any more places to gear up?

Lv 581
182k HP
32k ATK
10k DEF
69k BonusATK
6.5k RES
2.1k SPD
2.9k SKL

EDIT: With the game optimizing for me, I can get up to 230k HP which lets me survive one black hole, but then my damage output is so piss low that i just die on the second black hole, and most likely would lose to timeout anyway

This is getting infuriating, prior to this the game had way more reasonable scaling... once you got past the guess and check part on which zone you can tackle and which zone eats you alive, anyway. Now it's like I'm facing a brick wall that needs a ridiculous grind to overcome.

Last edited: