What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Where is the gold technical book?

Did I get the wrong ending?

One hit ko'd by the demon king and then came back full of darkness and destroyed his face
There is no gold technical book, all gold gear is found in the SW isolated island village (airship only). The 'ultimate' technical book is found in the area past the blue tentacles.

And congratulations for finishing the game with the "loss" ending. You may now enter NG+. It's possible to defeat him in a fresh NG, but you'll want all the allies you can get, the best gear in the game (all gotten from optional bosses), rank 5 ("Emperor" or "Sword Saint") crests, and maybe a couple thousand levels.

Jasra343

Reputation score
There is no gold technical book, all gold gear is found in the SW isolated island village (airship only). The 'ultimate' technical book is found in the area past the blue tentacles.

And congratulations for finishing the game with the "loss" ending. You may now enter NG+. It's possible to defeat him in a fresh NG, but you'll want all the allies you can get, the best gear in the game (all gotten from optional bosses), rank 5 ("Emperor" or "Sword Saint") crests, and maybe a couple thousand levels.
I have all allies, I've beaten every super boss; including omega, and he still ate kills me with the 4th black hole; doing 2 mil damage... wtf I thought he was supposed to be a cakewalk compared to omega. That blackhole just increases in damage every turn. He's not even at half hp yet. Why is he so fn hard? I'm lvl 1988 got everything you can get and he still beats me

blerghit

Reputation score
Some skills increase in power as you gain levels, easiest way to farm levels is do a 15-ish minute run of the game, focusing on omega(remember to use extra XP scroll before beating him).
As you get enough levels the demon king turns easy to win. (assuming you have all the other stuff) Do try to find the guide in this thread, read some discussion about it(also ITT) and dont just beg for others to spoonfeed you.

Jasra343

Reputation score
I have been reading the guide; I'm not asking for anyone to spoon feed me anything. I'm just calling out anyone who says omega is harder than the demon king... you just have to armor up to survive his first skill atk and the omega is the fn cakewalk

Jasra343

Reputation score
The grind is real...... I was hoping to avoid this part of the no NG+ winning ending..... hope I don't really have to reach lvl 50k

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got back to this game after quite awhile - left it back when I've had just the end bosses left.
Forgot quite a few things.
So, to kick things off, which equipment set/level would you recommend for the titan ?
I'm at ca. lvl2000, have access to Cobalt tier equipment.
I *can* damage the titan if I pile on specials, but only barely so.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Got back to this game after quite awhile - left it back when I've had just the end bosses left.
Forgot quite a few things.
So, to kick things off, which equipment set/level would you recommend for the titan ?
I'm at ca. lvl2000, have access to Cobalt tier equipment.
I *can* damage the titan if I pile on specials, but only barely so.
Cobalt/Darksteel/Magnetite tier should be enough if you spec corrrectly.

Maximize the Additional Attack stat using shortspears/one-handed spears, daggers and swords. Stack the Fire, Lightning and Wind crest buffs, then go ham with wind and dark spells and dagger and sword specials.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How high approx. should I get fixed defense stat to ?
It's around 225000 with my current equipment. Titan's fixed defense is 1mil.
What I'm trying to figure out now is if I've forgotten too much about skill use or do I simply need to gather more ore and buy a thing or two.
For example, if I pile on the instant skills, I'm able to take out 聖域の守護者 mob before it acts (well, as long as none of them are in cooldown on battle start).

Jasra343

Reputation score
What I'm trying to figure out now is if I've forgotten too much about skill use or do I simply need to gather more ore and buy a thing or two.
For example, if I pile on the instant skills, I'm able to take out 聖域の守護者 mob before it acts (well, as long as none of them are in cooldown on battle start).
I just equipped the best sword Crest lightning, thunder and dark as well. Equipped a goblin sword so I can use both almighty beheaders, and upped my kill skill to 8 and used 50mil to do the additional 4x damage, but that's just what I came up with when I tried to beat most of the end lvl bosses without the guide's help

Jasra343

Reputation score
Honestly, defense doesn't matter if you can kill him b4 he lands an attack

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, defense doesn't matter if you can kill him b4 he lands an attack
...indeed, the catch being its 7mil. HP to chew through...
(and yes, I can see that's peanuts compared to the remaining bosses)
...I might look into those skill upgrades, see if they're worth it (for the moment it seems only Break was upgraded, simply because that was a major tactical upgrade)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Nice, I still have my save.

Cobalt scythe, King's Ring, darksteel and magnetite support gear (cobalt support gear has comparatively less additional attack)...

Fire enchant, Thunder Enchant and Lightning Enchant adds Lv*23 additional damage, since you're at level 2000 that's an extra 46k.
The wind buff Shippuu adds an extra 20%, which is at least an extra 40k, so you're definitely batting at the high 300k fixed damage... All that's left is to hope the additional damage multiplier skills are enough (the Quick Attack -> Kill -> Dragon Dive combo, dagger skills, sword instants, wind skills, dark skills).

Upgrading the physical attack combo might help too.

I'm not quite sure what point is the requirement, but I guess you can just jump in and try your current setup.

Jasra343

Reputation score
...indeed, the catch being its 7mil. HP to chew through...
(and yes, I can see that's peanuts compared to the remaining bosses)
...I might look into those skill upgrades, see if they're worth it (for the moment it seems only Break was upgraded, simply because that was a major tactical upgrade)
Kill 2 is quite a boon if I do say so myself. I would prolly up to quick attack 2 but I don't have the money and it's not crucial in the demon lord fight.... I'm mad at myself. From 12-4 and I finally forget and don't use rampart.... I feel like a dumbass

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not post underage content.
this game have uncen patch ? I saw uncen cg from hitomi.
Mod edit - Link removed due to underage content.

You're on your own from here.

Edit: My deleted link contained a full game (as well as a full translation and uncensored). Since I respect the developer's hard work to this game, anyone that wants the link must PM me with proof of purchase. Or you can google it.

Last edited:

GoldBerg123

Reputation score
Can anyone, please tell me, what enemy i am missing from the dictionary. I've tried searching everywhere, to no avail.

missing enemy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd expect to find them close to the first version, but don't recall where the first version was, so can't check that out (they seem to be a semi-random mob, not a fixed one).