What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

LySatille

Reputation score
I'm so sorry, I don't know if I'm just an idiot or what, but I've got 15 hours racked up on this game, I'm going for a pure/virgin playthrough and have successfully dodged all H-Scenes so far and maintained a lewdness level of 150 (I don't know if this changes anything regarding my question though)

I've seen a lot of people mention "Maou's Castle", and I've looked high and low, and I have absolutely no idea what this is, where to find it, or who Maou is?! Could anybody please point me in the right direction?

EDIT: For extra info regarding the question, I haven't defeated the pickaxe boss, the 80mil tentacle wall, or the volcano golem. :) I'm finding it exceedingly difficult to achieve any of this, and am not really sure how to better my chances with it. I can safely loot everything in the Demon Lord's castle, and kill most of the mobs there, but am not really certain of how I should further improve my chances of beating these guys! (All of this is not on NG+, and from what I'm reading a lot of people seem to be able to beat them before hitting NG+? I know I'm making it harder for myself by playing a pure/150/virgin playthrough, but if anyone could offer any tips on this as well, that'd be appreciated. Right now I'm just upgrading my skills as much as I can by grinding out tedious amounts of yen >_<)

LySatille

Reputation score
"Maou" is Japanese for Demon Lord, usually.
So it is just me being an idiot then. :) Thank you for the clarification! (I don't speak any Japanese and am playing on an English translated version.)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
According to the bestiary, it seems that the pickaxe boss is supposed to be the next step up after the first visit to the Demon Lord's Castle. Admittedly he's very strong, and also highly resistant to magic. I'd say he's one of the major brick walls when trying a full-clear in regular NG.

Have you bought all the stat up items from the black-hatted man in most towns? Each doesn't give much, but they stack up.
Are all your equipment as good as it can be? IIRC, the best weapon at that stage would be something like the Blitz Eclair from the Demon Lord's Castle, or the Beam Scythe from the Floating Castle. The southwestern (airship access only) village has the best crests at that stage, and the best non-unique gear would be Demonite. Since the pickaxe boss is resistant to magic, you should probably use physical gear like swords, daggers, bows and axes.
But some degree of skill upgrades is probably a necessity too.
Good luck!

LySatille

Reputation score
According to the bestiary, it seems that the pickaxe boss is supposed to be the next step up after the first visit to the Demon Lord's Castle. Admittedly he's very strong, and also highly resistant to magic. I'd say he's one of the major brick walls when trying a full-clear in regular NG.

Have you bought all the stat up items from the black-hatted man in most towns? Each doesn't give much, but they stack up.
Are all your equipment as good as it can be? IIRC, the best weapon at that stage would be something like the Blitz Eclair from the Demon Lord's Castle, or the Beam Scythe from the Floating Castle. The southwestern (airship access only) village has the best crests at that stage, and the best non-unique gear would be Demonite. Since the pickaxe boss is resistant to magic, you should probably use physical gear like swords, daggers, bows and axes.
But some degree of skill upgrades is probably a necessity too.
Good luck!
I'll need to do a lot more grinding around the castle to get my hands on as much Demonite gear as I can then. I've upgraded Break to Break 2, and am working on the other instant physical abilities as well, but the money struggle seems real. x_x I've seen playthroughs where he can be killed before he even pulls off his first Black Hole, but I never saw their stats! Considering dropping almost all defence and going purely offensive against him to see if I can get a quick kill in before any major damage comes my way.

LySatille

Reputation score
Kind of an embarrassing question, but I started NG+ not too long ago on another save, just to see how much different it is. I'm about to enter the Demon Lord's castle, but I still haven't got the Break skill?! I've been in damn near every house that I can find, and spoken to every NPC I can think of, and can't seem to figure out where to get it?! Does anyone remember and could point me in the right direction? :eek:

EDIT: Got it! Located at the King's Castle in the room with all the scholars. :) A guide earlier in this thread listed it as "Pummel", which is what hinted me to go there and look for it. ^_^ Too bad I searched everywhere else in the damn game before I hit that point!

Last edited:

Gummiel

Reputation score
Anyone know what the special characters refer to when you press the 9 key? 2nd one is pond girl's name. The rest are unknown.
I would love to know this too, so far I found 2nd and 3rd one used for girls, but on more than 1 girl, so just putting a name in there as I did at first is a bit awkward

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Who the eff is Ple, and what does he/she have to do with this game?!
Also, what does he/she need saving from?!?! Is he/she in immediate danger perchance?!?!?!?!
If someone's life is in jeopardy, it is your civic duty to report it, mind you!

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Congratulations sir

virgin run?
Can't be, you need to have tons of sex to get certain companions for the final fight, and that fight is just barely doable on the first run with all of them. Without it becomes far harder, to the point where you need multiple ng+ cycles to level up. For them to beat it on the first run, I'm pretty sure they must have gotten all the companions.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyway, funny coincidence given that this thread just came back to life, but the dev just opened a dlsite announcement page for their next game. I'm gonna give the demo a run through to get a handle on the gameplay and story and then will start a new thread for it in the Under Construction section later today or tomorrow.

You can find it here:

Gummiel

Reputation score
So how or where do you get access to this NG+ store I seen people talk about? my current first run are starting to get tedious at this point, but I haven't seen even a shadow of an NG+ store currently, so starting over seems like it would be annoying still too

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So how or where do you get access to this NG+ store I seen people talk about? my current first run are starting to get tedious at this point, but I haven't seen even a shadow of an NG+ store currently, so starting over seems like it would be annoying still too
You need to gameover. Not actually easy to do early on because there aren't many encounters that will outright kill/badend you.

Gummiel

Reputation score
You need to gameover. Not actually easy to do early on because there aren't many encounters that will outright kill/badend you.
I am not exactly early in the game still, so have quite a few ways I can actually die and startover, but still if I do that I don't see NG+ shops (had made sure to make a save before actually dieing when I tried, exactly just to be on the safe side so I could get back, if there didn't seemed to be a point to it :p)

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am not exactly early in the game still, so have quite a few ways I can actually die and startover, but still if I do that I don't see NG+ shops (had made sure to make a save before actually dieing when I tried, exactly just to be on the safe side so I could get back, if there didn't seemed to be a point to it :p)
huh. Can you get to the demon lord? I know for a fact that losing to him will definitely let you NG+ there's a couple of other bad ends that i know work but it's been so long that my memory is pretty spotty.

Shiramizu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can't be, you need to have tons of sex to get certain companions for the final fight, and that fight is just barely doable on the first run with all of them. Without it becomes far harder, to the point where you need multiple ng+ cycles to level up. For them to beat it on the first run, I'm pretty sure they must have gotten all the companions.
Not to mention it's outright stated that Fumika isn't a virgin at the start of the story. Her sister took care of that