What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 一人オンライン / One person on-line] FUMIKA FANTASY (RJ242995)

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think this is the best game of the author.

I hope for a sequel too....

blerghit

Reputation score
Some earlier games had nice gameplay/plot aswell but this was indeed the best. Also few of the earlier had some bugs/crashes whuch makes me sad. The newest game was sort of different, but still ok.

mobagestuff

Reputation score
I've spent like 2 hours grinding the Tree of Mana for the Sword Saint/Blademaster Crest without anything dropping, are there any other crests I can use in its place for endgame?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've spent like 2 hours grinding the Tree of Mana for the Sword Saint/Blademaster Crest without anything dropping, are there any other crests I can use in its place for endgame?
Literally any of the other top tier crests are fine, I had the same problem; four hours farming, no fucking crest.

runewalsh

Reputation score
In the room with achievements, the clock asks for an item. None of mine worked. Have anyone stumbled into the correct one?
items.png

Upd.:
Okay, this succubus gives the key ^_^".
key.png

Last edited:

astgerte876

Reputation score
anybody know the code to the temple?
The code is:

Meanwhile, does anyone have a full save? I've been looking through the entire thread for it but not found any.

EDIT:
Nevermind, found it!
Gallery unlocked.
Even with cheating this game takes literally forever.
If anybody is interested in achievements be my guest.
PS: As far as I understand, "recruiting" characters does not mean they join your party. Just that they participate in the final battle? i.e. there is no in-combat sex for anyone other than Fumika available? Can someone confirm?

Last edited:

runewalsh

Reputation score
Woah, how do you get that succubus to show up?
Just checked my saves after each run and retrospectively remembered that she appears after defeating the Demon King straightly and without assistants.

I defeated him at level 170K without “Awakening” (that 20K NG+ ability “覚醒アップ” that gives 1 to 2 more crest slots).
Instead I used NG+ abilities that increase XP gained by 10+30+50+80% (all of them combined cost slightly less than 10K, plus 10K for level preservation). With all of these, Lv11 experience multiplier scrolls, and the shovel of experience (経験シャベル), you'll get around 50K levels from killing Omega + Ancient One. With the passive from 50 wins in coin toss (+30% exp) you will be getting 65K levels.

Last edited:

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just checked my saves after each run and retrospectively remembered that she appears after defeating the Demon King straightly and without assistants.

I defeated him at level 170K without “Awakening” (that 20K NG+ ability “覚醒アップ” that gives 1 to 2 more crest slots).
Instead I used NG+ abilities that increase XP gained by 10+30+50+80% (all of them combined cost slightly less than 10K, plus 10K for level preservation). With all of these, Lv11 experience multiplier scrolls, and the shovel of experience (経験シャベル), you'll get around 50K levels from killing Omega + Ancient One. With the passive from 50 wins in coin toss (+30% exp) you will be getting almost 60K levels.
What do you get with that key? Mind if you share the saves?

Wataterp

Reputation score
anyway to cheat money into this game? holy shit grinding is too tedious

runewalsh

Reputation score
Don't need to cheat, go to volcano (or tentacle forest if you haven't reached the volcano yet or can't beat the golem; entrance tentacles can be destroyed with the salt from the Saya quest), take everything not screwed to the floor (avoid mobs if you can't fight them), sleep and loot again, remelt collected ores in the blacksmith in 4th city (if you found the related blacksmithing manual; otherwise, sell as is) and sell in 2nd.

You actually don't need money that much, except maybe for five Emperor crests for the final battle (8M gold for each IIRC).

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

Also works for stats, as far up as the editor can take them anyway. There might be a few other files to upload and muck around with, like names for your item counts.

runewalsh

Reputation score
Where do I get the manuals for other metals?
I don't remember which one is where:

— Second mine (north of the first, next to the abandoned city). Need to beat the boss that has 30 HP but weakens your attacks 1000 times or so. Probably easy if you can handle the mobs and have enough buffs from the crests.

— Orc forest. You can avoid all the orcs, but from what I read here you need Lv 100 (and/or some point in the game) to enter. Being catched without the right way to escape will lock the recruitment of the blue girl.

— Slime cave. Need to beat three slimes guarding the entrance, find the key, and then conquer the kraken which drops the manual.

— Manual for silver is at Narika's headquarters in the destroyed city (the HQ is guarded by her thug), or alternatively can be bought at 5th city for 1M gold.

— Manual “匠” for three best ores (demonite, magnetite, and cobalt) lies in the deepest part of the tentacle forest. To enter, you need to destroy the blue tentacle wall by inflicting 80M damage in single turn. Extremely profitable, one looting of the area with these easily yields several millions of gold.

Remelting ores doesn't give THAT much more money than selling them raw, but crafted equipment is useful to conquer next-tier areas.