(OOC) DND Unchained Chat

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: (OOC) DnD: Unchained Out of Character Chat

It might get hard even now, since over the course of these 3 minidungeons ahead, you will not get a chance to long rest unless you wish to allow the enemy to be prepared of your movements.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ, I explicitly stated that Talia was putting herself BETWEEN the fanatics and Laya. So either they walked through the zone she threatened, which means attack of opportunity, or you ignored that.

Also, what does being frightened do?

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Which Fanatics? When? As far as I've seen every engagement has been the Fanatics walking up to people, and you're not in a 5 foot thin tunnel or else I'd have asked you all to form a single file line if it were important. Right now it's open field rules essentially, which means no chokes to work with. In addition, Laya never used the action to break from combat, which means if she was running away, she'd be the one getting AoO's against her.

Remember what I told all of you. If it's not in brackets or somewhere away from your fluff, IT'S NOT AN ACTION.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Pretty much. There's no aoo for spellcasting anymore so there's not much need for me to back up. Plus pretty sure my backs to boulders anyways.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mostly for Grave who read the post early: Kat's rage ended since I remembered it had special conditions for ending. And last turn she took no damage and couldn't attack, so she is no longer raged.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You will also all likely go for long times without rest unless you call for it, this can lead to forgetfullness with spells. Please become diligent with expending your spell slots when consumed. I don't much care for how confident you might think you are at remembering, the odds of you forgetting at least once down the road and forcing me to double check all the spells you ever used for accuracy is higher than I'd like, and I don't want any of you doing that to me.

Just do me a favor and take 5 seconds to mark down a number for a spell. I also might show mercy if I notice fuel's running low and offer a place to rest to give you guys a break if the situation can allow it.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Fine, fine. I've put the number of slots expended on the sheet, in the spellcaster section. The features section has a track of how many SP I have left.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also sorry bout that. I misread the rules and thought you rolled to escape automatically and then could try to attack at a disadvantage. Not one or the other

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's almost like you're unnecessary. In addition, your harassment via the reputation system as well as here in the open (instead of being an adult or actual human being) has been noted.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Already replied to this before. I warned you at character creation, don't go the route of Evil Stupid. And you did, and I ridiculed you for it.

Five months later you are still here. If you continue being a piece of garbage, this will only end one way for you.

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What kind of fresh hell did I just walk into and end up at.

What is this.

Why is this.

Why is Arjay involved?!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What part of the fact that you are not wanted or appreciated or supported do you not understand?

All you're saying to me is noise that concludes to: After five months of you being unofficially gone from the RP, you continue to stay purely for the sake of spouting nothing but garbage in an attempt to get a rise. This means to me, that if you do not cease on your own, I will have to find a way to force you to cease.

And with all this ammunition, it's becoming easier every time you run your mouth.

*Pets the scared fish*

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ, word of advice. You're wasting time. If Pervy could be reasoned with, this wouldn't have happened. If you think he ought to be gone from here, just take action and don't bother writing more words he'll refuse to learn from anyway.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Guy, it was my bad for not mentioning it, made your post while tired, but the disadvantage to escape doesn't sustain throughout the violation. Whenever I get around to your post, and you haven't escaped and made an attack, I'll allow the VIOLATION to continue but give you an Inspiration for a free reroll at any point of your choosing.

Refer to Inspiration in ye olde game rules for more details.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, so it's the same gig here as before with the goblins. You're both on a time table and in enemy territory. You can use short rests, but time will pass accordingly and based on where I've placed the bad guys, they'll do things. I didn't update the thread with the time, but next time I will, and I'll leave right here that it's 9:05 PM, night time.

If anyone's reading theguy's progress, Eva is roughly around the same time, but the time difference between you two is and will probably a bit different. until you two meet.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Gonna be busy tomorrow and on Saturday, posting ability may be limited. If we're gonna move on, assume that Talia's also there.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

k, someone can NPC her if required.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think that'll be necessary, but who knows. I might find some time on friday evening to do stuff, but there's also a chance I won't, so I wanted to leave a message here.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Does talia not have a component pouch? She seems to just have an alchemist pouch.