What's new

(OOC) DND Unchained Chat

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (OOC) DnD: Unchained Out of Character Chat

I'm fine with it all, though I'm also not a big fan of unbirth

Edit: Also agree with it being creatures rather than humanoids!

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I've no issue with it, but I've not the problems that Grave has with unbirth and so forth. Hell wouldn't even mind the eggs thing, suddenly bee-bard :p
See this. I'm fine with Vore and unbirthing both. Similar to grave I more prefer it with creatures over humanoids doing the voring (or large humanoids). The reverse for unbirth but don't really care either way. Also don't mind transformational effects from the latter but must admit I haven't looked at the reference as at work atm :p

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same. Soft vore is fine. But not crazy about unbirth honestly. I wouldn't be opposed, just don't over do it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anything that would do it could pull it off. Though the example would be among them. Any kind of body part or function that could swallow, but I'll keep your preference in mind. It'll probably mostly consist of creatures that just have their mutated design have their breeding parts on the inside. I might do a mix and just have the things Grave don't want beat on him normally (or egg Talia) and otherwise get on the vore train with others.

Even though I probably spoiled some things, sometimes ya gotta spoil to make sure people will enjoy your toil.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Works for me. Looking forward to such baddies now.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Clearly we're facing pixies next.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Did everyone die D:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Laya's getting her actual rest, but everyone else... Yes. Yes they did. The funeral is on sunday. Bring gnoll girls.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry, sickness hit me along with 32 degrees C, I'm posting now.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry, attented a party. Booze has been had. And I was kinda hoping to see what Weiss would do and react appropriately, but I suppose I've been putting it off for too long. Give me a couple hours and I'll put something up.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When you submit to a sub, the sub submits right back at you

Fmokou

Reputation score

If you want you can still wait for my reply, I just didn’t have much time to reply the last couple of days, but I’m planning to reply in an hour or two.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

If you can manage within that time, I can wait.

theguy09

Reputation score

Sorry was hanging out with freinds for the majority of the day yesterday after work.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Christ, this post really did not want to be written or something. Haven't had this much of a block in a while.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A proposition: To any players wishing to make another character, you may swap out PC's as you will if you feel it's necessary. We'll just develop a need for your PC to leave and introduce the new one. Besides that, if you wish to KEEP your character AND make a new one, I offer you this:

Toxic is on haitus for a while, who knows if he'll even want to come back down the road. So, if anyone feels the need to fill the gap he left and more, you may. But only under ONE circumstance. If it's under brief live roleplay sessions that have the new PC's acting under a secondary scouting group.

This group would have little to no consequence to the main group. It wouldn't be involved, it wouldn't be long sessions, it wouldn't be anything remotely as substantial as the current group's adventurers. You also wouldn't be Chained Heroines. Meaning if your characters reached 100 Trauma or dropped to 0 HP, they become a whore to Chaos and lost forever. This means, they're not a combative group. They're for recon and information gathering. If they are lost, they do not add to the numbers the Heroines need to fight, instead they are sold into slavery somewhere else or taken to another dimension to become an immortal's cocksleeve.

They'd also act as hired help. It's entirely when your character is currently capable of spending money to have a short live session with me to have your 2nd character gather some info, or fail trying.

It's not going to be in-depth or span a long period of time. You'll be playing as simple yet trained individuals who just live to get paid for their work. And no one will care if they go missing, hence the danger of the job. It's just to alleviate some player's desires to have more flexibility in the party's function other than murder hobos. All it will result to is either lost money or a successful delivery of information. Those who do not take part will reap the benefits regardless and won't even miss the logs as I'll post them. Thus, there is no reason to incentivize into this unless you really want to derp with a transient character and can be present for a live session without schedule and prone to inturruptions, delays and/or cancellations. You can be together or not, it doesn't matter.

Again, this will only help or waste the spender's money. This will hold no other consequence.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, another concept of a vore enemy:
Example 1:
Example 2:
Example 3:

Chaos Podsnatcher: A monster that behaves like a plant, with roots in the ground that uproot and snare victims that come within a radius usually about 150 feet or more when fully grown. The roots are prehensile and bring them to the center, where a 15-20 foot tall organic limb thick enough to swallow a medium sized creature whole lurks, pretending to be a fallen tree at a distance, but can be identified by two or more flesh colored "rocks" at its base. These are the pods of the creature where it stores victims it swallows, to fill with anesthetic fluid that, after Chaos influence, also fertilizes women it captures and collects nutrients from both genders by suckling on any available body part, absorbing saliva, milk, semen, and other fluids. Victims are imprisoned for life, and when they stop producing due to death, they are deposited beneath the ground to fertilize the ground, making the soil more fertile for trees to grow and aid in its camouflage.

Fmokou

Reputation score

I wouldn’t mind an enemy like that.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind that kind of enemy either.