(OOC) DND Unchained Chat

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: (OOC) DnD: Unchained Out of Character Chat

Prolly everyone wrap up their stuff so the next day can begin and everyone can decide what to do and get going on the next adventure.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pregnancy mechanics to be added to First Post

Pregnancy

Your belly is swollen. It's harder to get around now, but it's not all bad, as pregnancy has its social implications as well.

As with 3 trimesters, pregnancy has 4 stages, with the 4th being child birth. Instead of 1 day, I have extended the pregnancy time to 3 days. There is absolutely no way to know what kind of child is being carried unless you have a magical means, such as an ability to determine a highly unknown disease or what have you, or another such ability that can give concrete details of a life within someone's body.

Becoming Pregnant

When a creature cums inside of a female character, 2d6 is rolled. By default, 10+ means pregnancy. Various creatures may have hidden bonuses to this roll depending on various factors. Such as volume of cum, and unusual cocks designed for efficient breeding. An example being a canine's cock. A canine's cock has advantage on pregnancy because of how it knots the victim, to empty its entire load and then seal it inside of the female to allow the semen the best chance to fertilize. Large cocks can get a static 1-3 bonus due to the ability to better reach the womb, and genitals that expell a large volume can get a further bonus to this roll. Creatures that lay eggs are always successful.

Stage 1: Flat Belly, no statistical changes. Your character might feel sick. At a random point, I will roll a 1d20, and on a 16+, your character will suddenly feel sick along with a slightly full feeling in her belly. Other than being examined by a character with high medicine, (DC15, able to take 10), there is no other way to know that you are in your first stage of pregnancy unless this hidden roll is a success.

Stage 2: Slightly Rounded belly, you're slightly encumbered by your added weight and can't move around as fast.
-10 speed. Your character typically becomes aware of their pregnancy at this point. The pregnancy can no longer be prevented at Stage 2. You gain a +2 Charisma Bonus to non-hostile social rolls (no sex or intimidation).

Stage 3: . You've got a large baby inside of you now, and now it's really hard to move around. You're fine when you're not trying to move around with a passenger on board though.
-15 Speed. If your character has moved at all during their turn, Disadvantage on all ability checks and attack rolls. Saving throws are fine though. In addition, advantage on all Charisma Rolls (All of them, feel empowered for a day).

Stage 4: . This stage is reached when you are about to give birth. The specific time you give birth is random, based on the time of insemination (tracked in secret), and between 63-82 hours since impregnation. When you are 1 hour before birth, your character goes into labor. Every turn you try to act or move, roll CON vs DC10. On a failure, your character is Stunned for that turn. This continues for 1 hour, until the baby is born. At which point, your character makes a Constitution roll Vs DC10. On success, they drop to 1 HP. On failure, they drop to 0 HP and fall into a Dying State, where those rules proceed as normal. If their first constitution roll is successful, they get to roll again. 2nd success means they lose 50% of their max HP, minimum of 1. 3rd success means they only lose 25%, min of 1. Failure after the first success means you get whatever tier of success you stopped at.
-20 Speed, otherwise same effects as Stage 3.

Pregnancy Experience

To be determined later, but perks to having a lot of children will include, added fertility, bonuses to CON during labor and birth (Wider Hips), Permanent Lactation (able to provide small heals during combat a few times per day), increased chance of twins, and possibly more.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For no reason in particular, if you want a swap character, now's a good time to create it or think about it, maybe. Or maybe not. No spoilers here.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Yo, RJ. The page seems to include stuff from outside of the main rulebook, you OK with including those?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I've already technically used stuff from outside the rulebook.

Just lemme know what rulebook, I might even be able to find it and share it.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Orcpub2 allows you to use any of the expansion books that have been released so far (like Elemental Evil and the...pirate sea or whatever it is.) Generally I got by just looking up the specific rules online.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

I'm just amusing myself with making random characters because.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Quick heads-up: I will not be around to do anything on friday or saturday, family business. I'll come back on sunday, around... Afternoon? Evening? I think?

If all goes to plan, that is.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Probably won't be combat by then, so is fine.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Mokou, who are you talking about? I don't recall any shapeshifters.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You're right, my bad. I thought the woman we met was able shapeshift, but it was probably something I assumed. I made some adjustments to my post for it to make sense.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

How do the extra spells work? Once per day or something? I'm not sure if I have the slots for invisibility if they're cast from mine.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They're cast from your slots as if you had those spells, yes. They don't take into account however many max spells you can have as it's the Imp who's carrying them.

Detect is level 1

Invis is level 2, you can cast both.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If you have an alternate character, you may perform the IC action to swap to them now.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Hm, to swap or not to swap... :p

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry for the delay, a mix of prepping for school and hanging out with friends delayed me

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Skip me if needed for rest of today and tommorow. I don't think I'll be getting to a comp till Sunday and while I might post on my phone tommorow there are no garuntees

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll add this to the treasure thread for reference.

I found a really cool resource someone made, they put a lot of time and effort into pricing DnD5e items. The prices can be negotiated, since in lore people don't really know what their true worth is. But the prices listed will just be a baseline. I'll post the pdf here for you guys to look at in case you're either curious, or wish to figure out the general idea of what your magical item will sell for, typically 1/2 it's worth.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Yo, RJ. Would dropping a weapon my char is holding in her hand count as a free action or no? It's kind of important on account of my spellcasting and bonded weapon rules.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As long as you don't hold me accountable for unlucky treasure ants that may skittle by and take what you drop.