What's new

(OOC) DND Unchained Chat

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: (OOC) DnD: Unchained Out of Character Chat

She has an Arcane focus that serves the same purpose. As a Bard I can use any instrument as my focus instead of having a component pouch by the same token.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, cuz I told Kaguya/Fmokou that he could use an ingredient pouch from one of the robed sloots. Whoops.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Never hurts to have extra's in my opinion.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, 5e basically lets you choose between a focus and a component pouch. Both are the same from a mechanical standpoint, they just have different costs in gold I guess.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Right, forgot to mention, the displacer beast's displacement causes disadvantage on attack rolls against it until someone succeeds. Then everyone can hit it normally until the end of it's next turn, then it can displace again.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

An announcement, orcpub made an update to their stuff. I included their new link in the first post of the character sheet thingie, and remade Quincy in it to show you what it's like. The notes section should be a good place to show all homebrew pertinent information, provided you can see the random corruption value I put there. Lemme know what number it is if you can see it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Another announcement, I added Purification sex rules to the first post of this thread, since apparently it's a thing.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Guess Weiss' mace isn't attacking the one giving advantage to her. Oh shit I took damage, one sec. Nevermind, Faerie fire's ended.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Can anyone remember what the name of this City was called? I'm tempted to just call it Lionhart since I lost my notes or just didn't jot it down.

Zilrax

Reputation score

We just know it as the capitol city.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Since the Imp has been dealt with, it should be fine to ask this without impacting the action:
The displacer beast demonstrated some sort of teleportation ability when the group first met it. Could that have been used to get rid of the stone the imp was using for the spell, by asking the Displacer to grab the rock and teleport it elsewhere? Just curious about this.

P.S.: I'm pretty sure the Capitol city was never given a proper name. If it was named, then it must have been in a single post that slipped my mind.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The displacer beast is just sorta dancing around existence. So it moved to that point, but also looked like it was still balls deep in the heroine. That's the reason it's hard to hit, since it's hard to place where it is unless you do what Kat did and get your hands on it to hold it down.

So not entirely no, it doesn't possess true enough teleportation to do that.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

To put it bluntly, a displacer beast doesn't teleport. It simply has the ability to make you see the thing somewhere where it's not. The real body is effectively invisible while you percieve an illusion, in practical terms.

Zilrax

Reputation score

This is how they work basically.

theguy09

Reputation score

Sorry I took so long to reply today, Inventory hit me harder than I thought it would and I passed out as soon as I got home.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I sometimes skimp on days too, iz fein. When there's no fighting you can slack a bit on posting, it's just during combat where you can make a shitty small post if you need just to keep things flowing since DnD combat can slog.

theguy09

Reputation score

Thanks, Ill keep that in mind :D

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Designing enemies for the future, figured I'd ask the group: Who among you appreciates soft-vore? Just so I know whether to include creatures that only do their naughty thing when they've captured a character inside of their body first.

Just swap the ending with something like eggs being made from you and you have the idea of

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm usually fine with it, assuming it's actually vore and not, say, unbirth. The latter is very much not my kink. Also, not a fan of vore of the "humanoid swallowing another humanoid whole" variety, too grotesque. Generally, I don't mind vore if the creature doing it is something that could reasonably pull it off, like a massive snake or a giant fly trap, maybe some kind of slime or monster.

Edit: In case you're wondering, the example in question is not my preferred kind of it, TBH.

Zilrax

Reputation score

I've no issue with it, but I've not the problems that Grave has with unbirth and so forth. Hell wouldn't even mind the eggs thing, suddenly bee-bard :p