What's new

(Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: (Open) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

(Also I meant to mention but forgot cause was typing in the break room. Kat triggered rage to get an advantage on the roll. So she is in a rage state for the next minute (see either of my sheets for rages effects and she's at AC 14 while holding the gate open))

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

"An escaping potential ally. Fascinating." Xarkana slammed her hands together, book in the middle, closing in a little, not to the frontlines but close enough to affect the orc with her spell, her eyes glowing purple. "Hell and heaven, these are two.
For my magic, only you.
Three is the magics count,
By my magic you'll be bound.

I, Xarkana command you! Kneel! Kneel! Kneel!"
She raised her right hand, targeting the leader, as Grumash felt her unholy magic weight down upon his mind.

(Xarkana is casting command upon the orc! Wisdom save Dc 13 or cower, dropping prone and doing nothing further on his next turn.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The orc lowered his head for a moment, before raising it back up with a furious roar. "SILENCE! You cursed whore, and back to the pole with you!" the orc declared furiously.

(15, Successful save)

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Laya sighed a bit. Damn, she put her all into it and not even a budge. Well she supposed this was a story about fighting then. And hobgoblins too? This wasn't going to be easy.

She moved in, lute in one hand and dagger in the other to help protect Kat, while playing a few notes with a few free fingers.

"I'm sorry it came to this then. Hopefully we can offer you similar mercy you offered us?," she smiled apologetically.

"Incidently, hey, hobgoblin, you. How are you and a lollipop similar? You both get worn down by the force of Kat's licks!," smiles Laya brightly as her music wove the magic at her target.

(Targetting the hobgoblin nearest to us, Tasha's Hideous Laughter. Wisdom save, dc 13)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

"Tzk.. almost. For that alone I shall fry your gonads, find your mistress and have a very amusing chat for one of the two of us." Back to blasting it was. Perhaps she could also place a bonfire at a tactically important position? She'd have to wait and observe.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Initiative, just in case:

"Well, fuck." Talia's feelings on the situation were neatly summarized by the tiefling in just two words. While the fact that the worst case scenario had been averted was nice, the fact that the girl who saved the day was nearly down wasn't. At least Kat managed to open a path, letting the group get into the fray and strike against the enemy and his bodyguards. It'd be a tough fight, though.

Realizing she'd be of little help if she got trapped behind the portcullis, Talia hauled ass to get past it before it closed again, though she didn't engage in melee yet. She tried to fire a blast of fire at one of the hobgoblins as she ran, but the attack went wide, much to her intense displeasure. Oh well. At least she had a suprise for those that tried to attack her.

To Hit:
If an enemy hits Talia with an attack of 18 or less on their To Hit roll, assume she uses her Reaction to cast Shield to block it.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Acrobatics Roll:

Well at the very least the horn was brokn and her saviors were bought a little time. All she could hope for was that they took advantage of all the work she had done and would put down these beasts before things got out of hand. She wasn't looking forward to going back to the wall so soon. Not after defying the half orc. The same half orc that was now trying to subdue her with due haste. He had landed a pair of powerful blows and she wasn't doing so well in her state. If she had her armor, at least one of those blows would have been stopped. But there was nothing for it now.

Using all the training she could muster, she would attempt to avoid the attempt to grab her, praying to her god that she'd be safe.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(You can tell if you succeeded or passed because I tell you the DC for violation)

(DC13 vs 11) The hobgoblin listened to the joke, and buckled so hard with deep laughter that he fell over, chuckling like a fool.

Meanwhile, Vylyra was unable to dodge, firmly secured by the orc, she quickly used the grip on her clothes to slip out, losing her clothes and becoming naked once more as he tossed her clothes aside. Vylyra is now nude. +1 Trauma from exhibitionist.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Guh...F...fuckers...Stop looking! Smack you upside the head for it you selfish prick! Not like you haven't seen everything already, you git!" The ranger seemed quite indignant at being exposed and would swing at the half-orc with her hand axe with as much might as her body could muster.

(Attack Roll:
Damage Roll: )

Edited Attack Roll from original result using Inspiration

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as the barbarian granted them entrance, Kiera moved low under the flying chaos of her companions, along the wall to try and mount the same surprise attack the hobgoblins just attempted on them. Keeping close to the edges, she put the cloth between herself and the enemies and squeezed between the columns and the wall, to disappear into the shadows.

[Stealth: 6+7= 13]

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Kat was holding open the gate she actually recognized the half elf on the other side of the throng of hobgoblins. "Vylvrya? They captured you too?" The dog girl seemed to only get angrier at that, "Damn you bastards! I'll tear you apart with my own two hands! Either get over here and on this side of the gate Lyra or make sure we all take them down over there team! This thing's fucking heavy so pick quick!"

Kat growled, keeping the gate above her and rather hoping that either Lyra could make it to them, or they could actually manage to beat these bastards cause they seemed terrifying tough, and here she was stuck holding a damned gate open.

Last edited:

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It seemed like battle finally happened, Weiss figured the half-orc was going to be sick of talking sooner or later. If they just listened to her, they might’ve had the advantage, but now they were on equal footing. Luckily, Weiss no longer had to worry about reinforcements coming in. However, now she had to worry about the very exposed dogbold, and the elf that seemed to have taken a nasty hit.

Weiss goes through the portcullis, and stands in between the hobgoblins and Kat. If they wanted to reach Kat, they would need to go through Weiss first. First, she had to heal the wounded elf. ''F-Feel Eldath’s warmth.'' She muttered out, as the elf could feel her magically close. Next, she wanted to get the attention of the big half-orc, maybe an insult would grab his attention. ''I-It doesn’t surprise me that nobody likes half-orc filth. I-I bet you will just go after the naked elf, a-and let your minions deal with us. I-I wouldn’t expect anything less from a cowardly half-orc.''

[Using Healing Word on the naked Half-elf: ]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xp earned thus far: 120
: Fine
HP: 9
AC: 14

:
HP: 9/10
Trauma: 32 / 100

Weiss: Fine
HP: 11
AC: 18

Kat: Fine
HP: 15
AC: 15

: Fine
HP: 10

Xarkana: Fine
HP: 10(+4)
AC: 13

: Nude
Corruption Level 1
HP: 1/11
AC: 16(13)

Grumash: Attacking Vylyra
5 Hobgoblins:
A Attacking Weiss
B Attacking Talia
C Attacking Laya
D Attacking Weiss
E Prone

(Hobgoblin E Wisdom Save: 13, he stops laughing)

Weiss heals Vylyra for 10 hp! The orc Grumash chuckles. "Seems like you have too many problems to be running your mouth." he said as two hobgoblins approached her with grins.

Kiera moves in, seemingly unseen, gaining access to every back in the room.

Vylyra comes in swinging, but despite her inspiration, she still misses.

The hobgoblins act...
Hobgoblins A and D: They approach Weiss, grinning and seeking to abuse her.
Tohit: 6&5, miss and miss

Hobgoblin B swings at Talia!
Tohit: 7 miss

Hobgoblin C attacks Laya!
tohit: 9 miss

Hobgoblin E stops laughing, he is prone.

Grumash's turn.
He swings twice at Vylyra: 13&13, hit hit.
Vylyra takes 3+7=10 damage.

Vylyra must roll versus Violation DC13. If she is not successful then she is penetrated by Grumash.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

"How about then orc, we let deeds speak in place of words." She aimed at the orc with precision and, incidentially, for any .. vunerable spots he might have exposed. While at it, she folded her hands together, chanting. "The Light dies in the evening and hell will come at dusk, within the devils weaving, you are but a weakened husk. Ash'katurr Dark'arr! Haaah!" She opened her hands, a purple-black miniature skull having formed, flying out towards the orcish leader as she threw back her arms. "Begone, creature!" After sending out her blast, she moved a little back in the tunnel, keeping her distance to try and hide and attack one of the orcs blindspots next, taking every advantage she could get.

(Goddamn, nice rolls, eldritch blast attack, almost a crit: Total:24
Damage: Maximum! Roll(1d10)+0:
10,+0
Total:10

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grumash recoiled as blood splattered across his throne. "Grrr... You'll be lucky if I don't cut off your legs to prevent a second escape!"

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With everyone through the gate that seemed to want to, Kat would let it drop as she charged the hoboblins between her and the Half orc (figure the ones harassing Weiss are in the way enough to cause Attacks of opportunity if I charged the half orc so going for them first) , drawing her greatsword as she went. "You shoulda surrendered when you had the chance, but that wouldn't have been anywhere near as fun as cutting you and your minions to bits." She growled swinging with all her rage behind her.

(To hit: 17+5 = 22
To damage 3+5+3+2 (from rage bonus) = 13)

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

"Will I? How many more of these you can take and push on? Two? Maybe three? If you tell me who put you up to this I'll end it swiftly." Xarkana smirked.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Talia frowned as she faced off against one of the hobgoblins, forced into melee. While she evaded his clumsy swing with room to spare, she'd have a hard time throwing fire around him. So it was time to get up close and personal. The sorceress swung her arm out, fingers crackling with electricity as she sought to strike her enemy with lethal energies, trying to end him. She wasn't all that used to melee, though. She'd need to be careful and fight to the best of her abilities.

To Hit (Advantage roll on metal armor):
Damage:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Laya grimaced, stuck in melee now. Not much choice now, she struck with her dagger. She couldn't cast in this position without getting gutted.

(22 to hit, 5 damage)

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Dodge Roll:

Her efforts to defend herself, even after healing, was in vain and it was only a matter of moments before she was under assualt from the half-orc again. She couldn't last in this state and she wasn't about to be prey to him again. "I told you hands off, you son of a bitch! You've already done enough damage!" Using all the swiftness she could muster, she would attempt to escape his grip again, but her efforts failed all too easily and she found herself on his cock again. "F...fuck...not this shit again! GET OFF ME NOW!" She screamed as she swung her axe against her attacker, wanting to free herself more then anything now more then ever.

(Rolling at a disadvantage:

Roll one:
Roll two

Damage

Edited in combat round after the escape attempt)

Last edited: