(Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: (Open) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Kiera managed to hide herself away from sight, taking the opportunity to unsheathe both her shortsword, and her favored dagger, that she preferred for hand to hand because of it's curve. Readying herself for a surprise on the lesser hobgoblins in an attempt to clear out the numbers and even the battle, she sprung out to sneak attack the one attacking the bard, stabbing towards him with the sword while slashing across with her dagger, hoping to impale him to weaken his spine, before removing his head with her dagger.

(To hit: 19+5= 24. Damage: 13)

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Weiss failed to taunt the big half-orc away from the naked half-elf. At least none of the hobgoblins could get past her, and hit the exposed dogbold. Weiss glared at the two hobgoblins approaching her, she didn’t like the lewd grin on their faces. Both of them swung at her, and completely missed. Weiss looked at them perplexed. She at least expected them to swing at her instead of the floor.

After Kat landed a good hit on one of the Hobgoblins next to Weiss, she swings at the same target if he still was standing. If he wasn’t, she swings at the other hobgoblin, trying to get him off her, so she can assist the grappled half-elf. ''I-If you get off her now, a-and surrender I-I promise I will show you mercy. Y-Your minions are horribly failing, a-and t-there might still be a way to redeem yourself.'' Yuki pleas to the half-orc, trying to make him surrender to prevent any further bloodshed.

[To-hit: . Damage: . Persuasion: ]

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xp earned thus far: 120
: Fine
Trauma: 15 / 100
Orgasm: [x][][]
HP: 3/9
AC: 14

:
HP: 9/10
Trauma: 32 / 100

Weiss: Fine
HP: 11
AC: 18

Kat: Fine
HP: 15
AC: 15

: Fine
HP: 10

Xarkana: Fine
HP: 10(+4)
AC: 13

: Nude
Corruption Level 1 (Next 0/2)
Trauma: 10 / 100
Orgasm: [x][][]
HP: 1/11
AC: 16(13)

Grumash: Attacking Vylyra, taken 10 damage
3 Hobgoblins:
A Attacking Weiss, taken 7 damage
B Attacking Talia
E Standing

Kat charged at a hobgoblin, and instantly cleaved it through it's armor. It dropped the ground and didn't move a peep. (Hobgoblin D is dead)

Talia's fingers just barely missed the Hobgoblin's scalemail armor.

A swing of her dagger cut the hobgoblin at the side deeply, where the armor was weak for 5 damage.

Vylyra tried to fight back, but was held secure by Grumash, as he caught her, and lifted her before impaling her onto his cock as if it were his spear. "Welcome back to where you belong!" he roared. (+10 trauma)

Kiera leaps from the shadows, and sticks the hobgoblin in the side of his neck with the short sword, and with the dagger she sliced along his eyes. Blood poured out of his face and neck as she removed her sword with a wet slick noise and let the body fall to the ground. (Hobgoblin C dead)

Weiss whacks the hobgoblin in front of her, hitting it hard such that his armor cracked, and blood flowed, but it was still alive. Meanwhile, her words to Grumash provoked a response. "Hmph... Perhaps, if you wish to be useful to me, I'd put down my weapons in return for an ally to help me get my vengeance. Otherwise, I'd rather die than live knowing the one who wronged me since birth continues to live comfortably." he replied.

It seems like he will surrender if the heroines agree to help him in his own quest.

Weiss says: Y-You understand I can’t blindly help you, b-but I-I will promise t-to help you a-as much as I can. So please surrender before you pointlessly throw your life away, I-I want to know why you’re doing this. B-Besides, if you die pointlessly here, everything you’ve done until now, will be for naught.
Enemy turn
Grumash thinks about Weiss' offer while his cock remains in Vylyra's pussy. DC 13 to escape.

Hobgoblin A swipes at Weiss in revenge, but misses.

Hobgoblin B attacks Talia, nat20, Talia is crit for 6 damage. The hobgoblin unveils his thick member with a plan, and this plan catches Talia off guard until she finds herself back tackled and swooped to the ground in an instant, the impact hurting her and stunning her, such that she hardly even regained consciousness before she felt a thick prick stabbing into her pussy, the hobgoblin thrusting furiously. (Roll dc11 versus violation, +15 Trauma)

Hobgoblin E stands up.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

"Orc, you are not the one in a bargaining position here. Put down your weapons, order your men to stand down and we may yet be merciful if you tell us whom to put our vengeance upon in your place. I am certain they do not wish to join their comrade on the floor either.

If you do not, well then. Shuree, Fesh! Your life has all the seeming, of a wicked demon dreaming, and with here my blackened token, from your dream now be awoken!"
Xarkana opened up her book, multiple pages quickly flicking past, too fast for the naked eye to read, as she held it in one hand, the other extending, sending forth another bolt of dark energy, taking the shape of a batlike creature, flying towards the orc unerringly.

( To hit: Only a 9, but as a RTA, might still do it. Damage: 9. Damn all the damages. ^^)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The orc casually backhanded the spell away with his axe. "If you must know... Tis my mother, who throw me away when she learned from my hideous face that I was not the son of her love, but of an orc that had caught her and raped her when she went to garner support from nomadic tribes, and a band of orcs caught her and shared her among their troops."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

"So what? You imagine being groomed to be the next Lady von Rosenheim, daughter of the noble paladin that fought the darkness. I was educated in honor and chivalry, made to assist the weak, feed the poor, conform to all standards and expectations of a lady of the court. Do you think being accepted by those good hearted fools was what I wanted? I laughed when they stripped me of my inheritance! Imagine being coddled and cared for and accepted while deep down all you want to do is force your might upon the weak to make them bend the knee and see you as rightful ruler and master! Your strength, your birthright! I don't care if you attack the city or not, but whats the point? Do you think these weak villagers would make for good breeding material? You seem smarter than that. If you want to show the world your power, the way is not to control the weak, that is too easy, but to get rid of every obstacle in your way. Now, I demand retribution for my treatment, but beyond that, we are not obstacles.. The one you spoke to is. So how about you stop fucking that weak slut and we can talk proper sense, or I turn you into bloody paste, I don't care.. though perhaps It'd be a shame, you do have a nice big dick, gotta say." She grinned momentarily. .. diplomatically?

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Talia gasped in pain as she was struck, air escaping from her lungs from the force of the blow. How the Hell did that bastard manage to hit so hard? Prone and helpless, she couldn't stop the hobgoblin from mounting her. The tiefling only managed to regain consciousness when she felt it's cock penetrate her, her eyes widening as she realized she was being violated. Rather than break, however, she seemed to only grow angrier, fighting through the pain to deny her opponent any further chance to do as he pleased.

Acrobatics:

"LIKE I'LL LET YOU!" Talia snarled, twisting her body with speed and agility surpassing her usual level. Within moments she broke away from the hobgoblin and escaped his grasp, getting back to her feet. Once more she tried to strike him, hoping to avenge herself, hands covered in lightning. However, the blow she took seemed to affect her aim badly, the sorceress wincing even as she threw out a sluggish blow. This was not going well.

To Hit: (advantage roll)
[As before, Shield if enemy To Hit is 18 or lower.]

Fmokou

Reputation score

Weiss would shake her head at Xarkana’s words, if she wasn’t currently busy beating a hobgoblin of her. First Weiss swings at the hobgoblin once more, trying to force him away from her. Hopefully the hobgoblins would surrender themselves, if things were to continue this way.

[To-hit: .Damage: ]

''A-A spoiled girl like you w-wouldn’t understand what it feels like to be abandoned by their own mother. I-It’s an awful feeling, k-knowing that your own mother doesn’t even want you.'' Weiss says to Xarkana. ''I-I can’t speak for the others here. H-However, I understand how it feels like to be a-abandoned by your mother. I-It’s unforgiveable to a-abandon one’s own child, no matter who he or she came from. I-If you surrender now, and let go of all the hostages, I will do anything I can to help you f-find your mother. W-Whenever I have time, I-I will assist you with your search. I-I do hope you will give y-your mother at least a chance to explain herself, s-she might r-regret her decision to abandon you after all, and o-once we find her, I-I promise I won’t interfere. I-I will even let you stay at my home, j-just stop this pointless fight, a-and call off the attack on the village.'' Weiss requests from him in return.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

"Do you think I got my powers by being spoiled.. that said, the cleric has the right idea. You should find your mother and make sure she'll regret abandoning you." Xarkana nodded, giving Weiss a thumbs up.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Laya notes the negotiations with a shrug as she turns her blade on the hobgoblin assaulting Talia. More notes for the story for later she supposed.

(8, miss)

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat grinned viciously as the hoboblins was cut down. Though then she heard Grumash's words. Not the ones about him surrendering but his statement about Lyra. Though she did manage to catch the surrendering part even as her blind rage brought her to try to kill the other hogoblin between her and the orc.

(Phone roll again:
To hit: 25 Critical
To damage:(4d6+3+2) 5+2+3+6+3+1 = 20 damage)

"Let Lyra go you dishonorable bastard! Do that and surrender and I'll help you find this bitch of a mother of yours!" By the tone of her voice the girl was actually surprisingly angry at not just to orc, but the scum of a mother that threw away their bastard child. Leaving it rather noticeable that if Grumash did let Lyra go she'd probably stand down on her whole 'bathe in the warm blood of her enemies while her sword diced them to bits part' afterall what kinda barbarian didn't at least maintain an honourable fighting etiquette.

Last edited:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I...Guh...I do not belong here or with you! LET ME GO NOW!" With as much will as she could muster, the ranger was finally able to wiggle herself free from his cock and his clutches and would slip away. Though the words of one of her companions did bring a sour look to her face and she couldn't help but comment. "Call me weak again you pampered fop, and I'll crooked that powdered nose of yours." She'd try to stand herself up and steady herself, making some effort to cover her figure. Even mid fuck, she could read the atmosphere enough to hold her blade.

"You...could have told me all this earlier you know, big guy..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The orc growled. "That is correct, I do not let the weak ride my cock." he backed up Vylyra's statement. Then, he looked to Kat, eyes narrowed. "What would a dog know of honor?" he questioned, before Vylyra lifted herself off of his prick with an acrobatic motion. A wet shlick followed his cock being freed from her folds, and the orc looked to the girls. "Though, I do not know how you think you can help me, when what I need is a bigger army. And to boot, I bet you lot wish the farmer family freed." The orc stated. "Then, with what army can I tempt the former hero and Duchess of Pella's Wish to show her face to me? She'd dare not even acknowledge my existence, since she's been claiming since my birth that her son is 'sick'. She'd have the public believe I'm still under medical care, instead of in that accursed basement where she kept me for years away from the public eye. You mean to tell me that someone that selfish is going to just do what you ask because you asked nicely? Believe me... That creature is beyond reason. And so am I."

Fmokou

Reputation score

Weiss shakes her head at his statement. ''N-No you’re not. The fact that you’re w-willing to listen to us, shows you’re a lot more reasonable then your mother. I-I don’t believe showing your mother that she was correct about you is the way to do it. I-I won’t tell you to suddenly be a grand hero and show her wrong, b-but what you’re doing is terrible. L-Let me help you, a-and let’s cure the corruption deep within your heart. T-Then I will promise you to do anything in my power to make you meet your mother, e-even if I-I personally have to give you an army. B-Besides, you can see now, t-that this isn’t the way to do it.''

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What do I know of honour?!" Kat's voice grew in volume. "I fight my enemy head on! I give them a chance to fight back, to die with a blade in their hands. Anyways, you asked for allies! We already turned down your demand to become a bunch of bitches, why do you think we'd accept it now with you just speaking with a quieter tone."

Then Weiss say her piece and Kat paused for a moment. "Okay, most of us aren't going to just agree to become a bunch of breeder bitches just cause you asked in a quieter tone! Also what, you thought an army of goblins was going to be enough for one of the heroes of the last generation? Even an army of your hobgoblins would probably be killed with barely an effort from one of them."

Kat's words would pause for a moment and she added. "Given how these chains work, odds are we're probably going to end up with well...kids whether we want it or not. Figure most of them aren't going to be well, actual kids. Not sure, I mean you got the mark like us so not sure if everything we have sex with would inherit it too or not. Either way! You let us go, and you don't attack the village, and you let the farmer's family go, and we could probably just give you any kids of ours we end up for your army. Hell sure that as time goes on you might even get us coming by to give you a few extra recruits directly. Not like you're on a super quick timelimit are you?"

It was kinda the same thing, but well, it'd give them alot more time, and they wouldn't be forced into anything this way. Anyways, it was more likely to work for this half-orc then trying to take on a hero with a bunch of goblins.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

Xarkana, too, halted her assault, somewhat. (Readied action for if any of the gnolls don't back down.)

"Bah, you are clearly strong enough to take my unholy magic and live. That said, I suppose, what one of these annoying hero types would say would be:

'Honored half-orc, the way for your mother to acknowledge you will not be to raise an army born from misery and plunder, it will be to prove yourself, fight by our side, show your strength as true hero against the forces of evil that now threaten these lands, give your mother no choice but to acknowledge you as hero worthy of any legend.'"
Xarkana looked a little disgusted.

"That or somesuch my father would say if he was here. Personally, I think you should teach her a lesson."

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vylyra actually blushed a little at the statement of his, the corruption no doubt having an effect on her opinion here. But the various suggestions came flooding in and honestly nothing was offering a concrete solution. "I take it vengeance is your sole goal in all this correct? You won't stop until you have the army you need for your vengeance? It's clear we don't want you to harm the village or keep us here for any length of time, me especially." She said all this while still covering her breasts and cunt with her hands. "Is there anything we could do to dissuade you or is your mind set? Even delay your vengeance and maybe put your energy towards something more useful?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The orc growled at all the idealistic nonsense thrown at him. "In case you didn't notice, there is a fundamental difference between you and I. You are chained, I am unchained. The true difference is whether you are bound to the Unchained realm or not, where she resides, and was imprisoned for a generation. When that chain is broken, you both become free of this duty and bound again by a single chain instead of many. Regardless of what you do, we are nothing but slaves to either side. So no, I cannot help you in your gratuitously foolish quest to save the world from her as my nature now forbids it. Even her acts I can do nothing about. She offered me a chance to get my wish and exact vengeance by giving me a small army of 100 vermin, and I took it. Then you arrive, and simply request me to stop. I don't think you even took a single second to think about the implications of my desires or the effort and sacrifices made to acquire this force. That is what you need to understand before prattling on with this drivel." he stated.

Meanwhile, the hobgoblins just stared at the scene, one nursing it's length that was soaked with Talia's fluids.

"Just because you wear those chains, do not assume any of you are saints. Same for the opposite, not all unchained are wicked. So spare me any whining that a mother of the chained would be such a tragedy to lose to vengeance. Your ignorant thoughts weigh less than air." he stated, somewhat agitated at how the girls knew nothing. Not that it was their fault.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

"So 'breaking a chain' basically means you get enslaved to someone and you are enslaved to the enemy, someone that attacks this town and perhaps wants to enslave more of us, which makes you an enemy, noble or not.

Either way, there is a misassumption here, you keep thinking we all fight for a good cause."
Xarkana raised a hand, making a clawing motion, slamming her book shut.

"Saints, sinners, hows this for prattling on. I'll put a hole or two more in you, then the others can see if you get more reasonable. I know a way of stopping you from your pathetic vengeance and it goes:" She drew an inverted pentagram in the air, chanting: "Hells blessing, iron curse, breath of darkness.. Saint crusher!"

As she let loose another bolt of eldritch energy at the orc.

(Eldritch blast, 19 to hit, 6 damage)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Talia panted as she collected herself, trying to catch her breath during the lull that resulted from the new round of negotiations. The tiefling was winded but standing now, thankfully, glaring at the hobgoblin who tried to violate her even as she listened to the discussion. So the half-orc was just doing this for vengeance, and in order to extract it he bound himself into a demon's service... Lovely. Foolish as all Hell to do such a thing. Still, given what his plan was she probably shouldn't have expected better.

Before she could speak up and her own two cents, though, she saw Xarkana invoke her magic again, attempting to assault the half-orc with dark magic. The sorceress groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose. They just managed to talk him down a little bit, and instead of helping she goes and throws another lethal spell at him. "How is that supposed to improve anything?!" She called out to the warlock. "That doesn't make people listen to you, it just pisses them off!"