Operation Spiders Are Cute Character Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Since no-one suggested anything else, we're playing Pathfinder. Ability scores are point buy with 25 points, starting at 3rd level with 3000 gp. Pretty much anything made by Paizo that's in the goes, though if you want something unusual, ask me first. No druids except Urban or Blight archetypes. HP is max for first level, standard rolls after that.

As I've already said, the starting Location is Redwater.
Redwater is a large-ish port town so named because each spring the sea near it turns red for several weeks. It's a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Though there are certainly no pirates here, few honest captains would want to land here. Though the enforcers will stop any open assault or theft, and anyone caught of either will face a stiff punishment, but almost anything else goes. Therefore smugglers and drugdealers and other people like them find the port a haven. The local whorehouses are famous for their decadency, all manners of drugs and other illegal substances are readily available and there are several gladiator rings, where anyone skilled with blade can earn a forture - or an early death. Despite their limited mandate, the enforcers are effective, and the streets are as safe as those of most other towns. In general, most people just go about their lives as they would elsewhere, and there is even a chapterhouse for an order of paladins here, trying to make it a better place, although unlike most paladins these have learned to prefer subtle methods to open challenge of evil. The ruler of the city is an ancient lich, who is mostly indifferent or even benevolent figure. Though he'd rather focus on his studies, as his dreams of conquest died shortly after his mortal body, he continues to rules the city half-heartedly out of some twisted sense of duty.
As third level characters, your characters will already have some experience in adventure-like matters.
EDIT: Since there seems to be some confusion: It doesn't matter what you use to store the character sheets as long as I have easy access to an up-to-date version. Something like will work just as well as the dndsheets peoples seem to default to.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Operation Spiders Are Cute Character Sheets

Meet David, Heavenly Oracle of Serenrae! Non-half-assed backstory to come later, if I get around to it.

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score

Cassandra, the somethingoranother, I'll come up with a title later

History to come once I'm sure my math is 100%

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kaedo, my honorable samurai. Backstory to come later.

So, got my mount's info ready. Here he is.

Bio/backstory for all to see.
Kaedo grew up in the town surrounding his Lord's castle, the son of one of his retainers. His father always said that he would make a wonderful swordsman one day, and trained him in all of his spare time. When he came of age, he recieved his Katana, a masterfully made blade with what some would call a "Masterwork Shadow", or, the shadow left on the blade from the forging process meant that his blade was a masterpiece. As time went on, he trained in the arts, fighting across the small island of his kingdom until his Lord controlled it in its entirety. Once that was done, he felt his role was lessened, due to his lack of opponents to fight. He has recently taken it upon himself to train in mounted combat, and as such, has begun forming a bond with his horse, Choma, and cares for him as he would any other comrade. His spare time has led him to take up learning the two-sword style of fighting, and has lead to his acquisition of a Wakizashi, which he claims "Dances well with his katana" though most people don't bother understanding what that means. When his lord stated that he needed able warriors to head westward across the sea, to find ports to trade with, Kaedo immediately volunteered, hoping that he could be of better use there than back on the island. Now he sails across the ocean, seeking a port to berth in and trade with, along with the rest of his warship.

Last edited:
OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cassandra, the somethingoranother, I'll come up with a title later

History to come once I'm sure my math is 100%
Your ability scores are too high. They should be 25 point buy, but the total comes to 27.

Also, your HP can't possibly be that low, with 6 points from first level, 2d6 from second and third level and 3*2=6 from constitution bonus.

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score

Is that counting the +2 bonus I get to one stat for being human?

I shall double check everything anyway, its been forever since I did a Dice Sheet.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Is that counting the +2 bonus I get to one stat for being human?

I shall double check everything anyway, its been forever since I did a Dice Sheet.
It is. 16 = 10 points, 3*14=15 points 12=2 points. Total 27.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wizard. Conjuration spec, opposed necro and ench. Replacing acid dart power with the teleportaion one.

Not final, more stuff later...

Appendix A
===Daryl's Spellbook I===

--0th Level Spells--
Resistance
Acid Splash ~
Detect Magic
Detect Poison
Read Magic
===
Dancing Lights
Flare
Light
Ray of Frost
Spark
===
Ghost Sound
Mage Hand
Mending
===
Arcane Mark
Prestidigitation
Daze
Bleed
Disrupt Undead
===
Touch of Fatigue

--1st Level Spells--
Grease~
Mage Armor~
Stumble Gap~
Snapdragon Fireworks
Magic Weapon
===
Magic Missile
Identify
Endure Elements
Protection from Evil
Shield
===
Mount
Obscuring Mist
Detect Charm
Floating Disk
Silent Image
===
Animate Rope
Burning Disarm
Enlarge Person
Expeditious Excavation
Forced Quiet
===
Jump

--2nd Level Spells--
Create Pit~
Rope Trick
Glitterdust~
Stone Call~
Obscure Object
===
Resist Energy
Acid Arrow~
Dust of Twilight~
Fog Cloud~
Darkness
===
Continual Flame
Gust of Wind
Scorching Ray
Shatter
Minor Image
===
Mirror Image
Invisibility
Alter Self
Bear's Endurance
Bull's Strengh
===
Cat's Grace
Knock
Levitate
Spider Climb
Whispering Wind

===
Pages: 92

Appendix B
Daryl grew up in Redwater, studying with a local mages guild since he was a little kid. He wanted to learn things, an insatiable curiosity. He wants to learn every spell there is, then develop even better spells. He would want to explore the world, meet people, learn things, expand his knowledge. Though he wants to learn as many spells as he can, he still focused in conjuration, leaving his learnings in necromancy and enchantment in the dust.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lindbert's backstory will be posted on Sunday.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hailing from a small village in the tundra to the North, Arya is the rare off spring of a vampire and human parent. She never knew who her father was, nor even her mother who had died during child birth. Taken in by a retired warrior, Eddard, who had turned to black smithing, Arya knew mostly the bitter cold of the Northern winds as she grew older.
Her adoptive father taught her in the ways of the sword as she reached puberty, and the people of the village began to look to her as a ward against bandits and raiders who were superstitious of the Dhampir. Through her teenage years she trained and worked and lived in contentment, slaking her thirst for blood on robbers and thieves in the surrounding woods. The village even used being drained by Arya as punishment for thievery and murder.
When Eddard died, Arya tried to help his legitimate son run the black smith, but found she had no skill or instinct for the trade. When the next trade caravan came through she signed on as a guard so that she might see the world. For a year she journeyed with the caravan, seeing great expanses of desert, wide swaths of grain and endless waves of ocean. She grew experienced in combat fighting off raiders and robbers, but even after a year she had not grown beyond the fear of those she travelled with. This was the first time she had felt the brunt of superstitious beliefs due to her birth.
When the lead merchant of the caravan died at a young age, the others blamed Arya and her twisted birth, as the fault. She was forced to flee into the night, riding off for home once more. However, upon returning to her village, she found it in a smouldering ruin with the rotting corpses of her old friends and family left to rot under the sun.
Over the next few years she moved from town to city, village to port, looking for anywhere to lay low and simply live out her life in peace. She fed off the poor and destitute, trying to keep a low profile. However once others learned of what she was, she was often forced to flee once more, always running and becoming more like her vampiric father each time she had to leave.
For the past few months she has lived in Redwater, moving from inn to inn, back alley to gutter, finding the beggars and smugglers that no one would miss to feed, while getting poor quality stew and ale at the inns. She often hides herself in a cloak as she wanders the streets, both from the sun, and the lingering gaze of the populace. Recently however she has grown weary of hiding and fighting her way out of places she could call home. Taking up near permanent residence at one of the inns on the water front, Arya has offered her sword for sale, ready to take up adventure once more.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Background short version: Sent to investigate and examine foreign lands, bringing back rare goods to his lord, learn of foreign customs and powers and report everything to his lord(secretly including the activities of Kaedo and his lord.).

Longer version to come at a later time.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Descriptions and backstory when i have more time, company just arrived /:

EDIT: And shopping, duh. and the final math stuffs involved with that...

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

the Missionary of Unlunu (Merfolk God of Monsoons)

Status
Not open for further replies.