Out of Time (TentX)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Out of Time (TentX)

They quit tempting her for a moment, "You poor thing you must ache so much, you can ask for any denizen of the castle to help get rid of that nasty feeling..."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Why? Why would I want to get rid of something so pleasant?" She saids in a husky, slutty tone; her eyes glazed over with lust and wanting. "I want more..... " she saids before chuckling madly. "I want to embrace what I am. You know..... I've read that the honey of the Allurane has the ability to heal wounds, while driving the consumer mad with lust. I want it smeared all over my body. To drink it all down, and to get lost in the bliss of lust, passion, desire and pleasure. Please?" She asks the succubi, once again giving into her lustful supernatural nature as a succubus.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The girls grin and leave, a few minutes alone with her lust and a rose suddenly pops up through the stone quickly growing before opening up with a yawning girl inside. "Oh my, you look terrible dear..." More flowers appear and begin exploring Lily begining to drip on her. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She smirks knowing exactly why she's there.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily shivers and moans as the roses begin creeping and twisting over her, dripping nectar onto her naked, marked and needy body. Lily has a lustful, hungry glazed over look in her eyes as she notices the naked woman inside the rose. "I'm so horny right now..... My pussy is flowing like a faucet..... And I'm all alone..... I would love some company. And if you don't mind I really am completely famished. I would love to feast on your honey, and get to know you better my pretty little flower." She saids licking her lips and moaning out at the touch of the roses and the dripping of their juices onto her horny, tender, naked body; her pussy continue to leak more and more juice as every moment passes by.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The une grins and the vines break the chain off the wall before wrapping around Lily and slowly lowering her into the flower to sit neck deep in nectar. "I hope that's better...." She wraps her arms around Lily as a flower squirms into her pussy and one begins pouring nectar into her mouth.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ooooh,yeaaaah......." Lily moans out in pleasure, the aprhodisiac of the nectar filling her with unbelievable pleasure as she feels the flower work its way into pussy causing a wave of pleasure to course through her body; "Oooooohaaaaah-" she moans out before the other flower tips itself over pouring the sweet lust inducing nectar down her throat, causing her to gag back on it gurgling, before swallowing the entire load down. "Mmmmmm....." she moans out licking her lips, savoring the sweet flavor of the nectar. "Mmmooore..... PLease give me more. And give me your tongue and play with my cute little tits. And put something up my ass. Please fuck me......." she saids slipping away into the blissful oblivion of pleasure and lust.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"My my, I think I'm in love." The une laughs as she straddles Lily and begins squeezing her breasts roughly while giving a passionate kiss just as Lilly feels her final hole intruded upon, the vine in her pussy starts pulsing and she starts filling heavier as something warm swells inside her.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily moans out loud as she can while being filled with the flower's sweet nectar, gurgling as more and more honey is poured into her longing, waiting throat when the vine forces itself up into her asshole, squirming through her bowels and the other one in her pussy pump its mind stealing, lust sating, warm sticky nectar into her womb, causing her beely to expand making her feel full and heavy, but warm, pleasant and satisfied at the same time. *"Meeg, geep ukink ee. Uuugh ee ill I um. Eegh ow eye ellee ore. Eeb ughin ee." she mumbles out her mouth and throat full of the flower's intoxicating nectar.

*Please keep fucking me. Fuck me till I cum. Stretch out my belly more. Please fuck me.*

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The one in her rear starts to fill her as well as her belly swells larger, "I don't believe that you were a rebellious succubi, you're enjoying this far too much." She breaks away and slowly runs her tongue all over Lily's chest and engorged stomach.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As the vine in her ass hole begins to pour the sweet nectar through Lily's bowels and into her stomach, filling her belly more and more, causing her to inflate even more than it already has, she lets out a loud, long throaty moan, even as the one in her mouth continues to pour the warm, sticky, arousing liquid down her throat. She moans as the Une breaks away from the kiss, but soon lets out little mewling and cooing noises as she begins to lick her all over her chest and ever expanding belly, her eyes rolling into the back of head, her tongue hanging out, being fucked completely out of her mind. Her senses overwhelmed to where she cannot think of anything except pleasure. To where she feels that the only thing she ever desired or needed in life was sex. It is a miracle in itself when she comes to say these words, "No..... I'm a good girl....... I'm a good girl........." she merely repeats those words over and over again.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course you are.....now be a good girl and....cum..." She kisses Lily as two massive bulges force into her stretching her to her limit before exploding into her.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"AGHK! AAAGHK! AAAAGHK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Lily screams out in orgasm as the two massive bulges of nectar fill her up to the point that she can't take anymore and the nectar comes exploding out of her mouth ass hole and pussy, splashing out and flooding in the rose a torrent of the flowers sweet sexual substance and her own pussy juice washing over the whole floor for three minutes - though it seemed more like a sweet blissful eternity for Lily - before she finally collapsed into nectar, the only thing keeping her head out being the Allurane cradling her; as she passed out in wonderful carnal orgasm. Her body totally spent and lust satiated from the encounter.