Out of Time (TentX)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Out of Time (TentX)

"Oh my my my.....I may have met my match..." She laughs and begins to finger Lily while forcing herself into Lily's little rump and seems to control herself a little better and not completely losing it as she slowly works every one of Lily's holes filling Lily so much that the web begins to sag underneath the bloated succubus. Arachne pants appearing exauhsted from so much work, "I may have bitten off more I can chew...." She lays down near Lily and passes out for a nap.

(Lily's succubus draining ability activated on instinct during the blowjob taking some of Arachne's HP)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

All throughout the forest, the sounds of Lily's and the Arachne's screams, moans, and creis of passion and lust could be heard. Lily let out a squeal of pain followed by along moan of pleasure as the spider entered her asshole, and began thrusting in and out of her ass; "Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh............. Ha ha ha ha........ my ass....... my ass feels so gooooooooooood.............." she saids as the arachne continues pumping in and out of her before finally filling her up with fluids through her dark puckered up ring, causing Lily to scream out in pure ecstasy and carnal pleasure.

The woman then proceeded to resume fucking Lily's now loose and flabby pussy, the slit and entering so wet and loose anything could easily be stuck up in it; "Mmmmmmmm.......... hummmnnnnnn........ ooooooohhhhhh........" she would moan and mewl as the woman began once again thrusting in and out her vagina sending wave after wave of electricity, heat and pleasure seering through lithe body; which wasn't really that lithe anymore due to the swelling from being filled.

Lily's mind was pretty much completely gone now, and when the spider woman unleashed her flow of eggs and liquids through her pussy she shrieked out, "OH FUCK YES!", allowing the arachne to insert her eggs tube between her breasts and into mouth; pumping in and out like her other holes, all the while Lily sucked on it like an oxygen tube - sex, eggs, semen and pleasure becoming more important then air to her - before the spider woman unleashed one last torrent of eggs and fluid down the succubus' little throat and into her already stuffed womb, before passing out on the web; herself also completely spent.

As the spiderwoman laid next to her new slave, Lily merely laid out there still concooned with her eyes rolled far back into her head, a silly lust filled smile on her face babbling before finally saying, "Aaaaaaah.... hahaha....... I never want to leave her mistress...... I just want to take your eggs and be filled with pleasure for all eternity........."

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Another round of eggs later Arachne was back at it, seeming slower and more exauhsted as time went by, after filling Lily one last time she stumbled away unaware that Lily had instinctually almost drained her completely with her inherent abilities. "I....I think I should have let you go...." Arachne slumps over on top of Lily completely spent.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Still recovering from the eggs and the repeated assaults on her sex holes, as well as the mind blowing pleasure and bliss from the three rounds of fucking with the spiderwoman, for the time being Lily merely laid there content and snuggling up against the woman's breasts kissing licking and sucking on her human parts.

Spending this last round resting, and if needed attacking in next post.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Unfortunatly for the exauhsted Arachne, Lily's escape was assured as she sucked the last bit of life out of the monster woman accidentally, causing her to fall to the ground with a thud and vanish into dust.

(Lily is a dangerous bed fellow to have)

(sorry forgot to add level)
HP:50 MP:8 STR:50 INT:80

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

After a few hours Lily woke up and saw the spider woman was gone, nothing more then a pile of dust where she was at last. Having been fully satisfied and her succubus nature receeding for the moment she came to her senses, and felt cold. Looking down she noticed she was butt naked. "Well...... this certainly complicates matters. And I can't head into a town naked. I wonder what I should do?"

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

It takes Lily a few hours but she finally manages to find her clothes again, how the hell they ended up in a tree she doesn't know. She had a wierd feeling, like she could feel other energy that was connected to her's. She felt a massive amount to the north far off into the distance, there was some to the south across the water, and then there was a tiny amount moving her way.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"What is this feeling I'm picking up? Whatever it is it's enormous! And it feels like its calling me.... summonning me..... beckoning me...." She felt the call of the north pulling at her, like she felt she was destined to be there. "Either way, I feel like I need to check it out, and itd be better then standing around here waiting for monsters to show up." And with that she headed off into the woods bearing north.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Just as Lily gets out of the forest and sees a long plain stretched out and mountains in the distance she also hears the sound of wings. "Hold it right there...Lily!" "Yeah we're...we're...not done yet..." The two harpy sisters land in front of Lily panting and holding onto each other. "Yeah! We were ordered....to capture you...." "Your mother told us to..." One falls back onto her rear and the other falls forward from exauhstion.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"YOU THREE AGAIN!?" Lily couldn't blieve that the harpies had not learned their lesson from when she had trounced them before. "If my mother wnats me back that badly she can come here and get me herself instead of sending sorry lackies like you to do it! WINDCUTTER!" She shouts as she sends a barrage of wind blades at the sisters.

Hoping to ACTUALLY send them over the horrizon this time :p

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Two, there are two! *whacks you over the head with a fish* Damn drunk succubi.)

(5)

The blades of wind avoid the two who scramble out of the way, they haphazardly dive at Lily and really just knock her over onto the ground. She wasn't a harpy expert but Lily could tell the two sisters were in terrible shape as they just laid on top of her.

Lily take 3 damage from having two sickly harpies fall on her.

HP:47 MP:7

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

((Oops, sorry.))

The two nearly exhausted harpies tumble onto Lily taking the three of them down to the ground. "DAMN IT! GET OFF OF ME!" she rages as she tries once again to dispose of the nuisances so she can get back to her quest.

((windcutter again.))

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(17)

Both girls fly off of Lily and hit the ground with a thud. As they groan Lily has a chill run down her spine and a woman in a corset lands in front of her with a set of demonic wings on her waist. "Lily, you have been very naughty and caused a lot of trouble. All will be forgiven if you come with mother now though, as for you two......." She glares at the harpies and vines start creeping out of the ground tightening around the two as they start panicing and sobbing. "You will not get any more chances to fail Lord Dracula..."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily could tell that this woman was much more powerful then the harpies, if not even the Arachne. Even though she truly didn't want to she had a feeling if she went willingly instead of fighting the woman forcing her to subdue, whatever awaited wouldn't be as bad; even though she personally had no real desire to serve Dracula. "Alright, mother. I'll cooperate. Something tells me I won't be able to win anyways." She saids as she walks over to the woman in a submissive manner.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"That's a good child...." Lily's mother holds her gently as they both vanish reappearing hundreds of miles away in front of the castle. "Isn't it wonderful dear? Though I'm afraid for disobeying your mother and our master you'll have to be punished some." Her mother places a hand on Lily's head and she quickly falls asleep and awakens in a dungeon somewhere chained to the wall by her neck with a two girls who wear outfits like her own, until Lily notices she's naked. "Good morning sleepy head, ready for your punishment and training?"

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily is fearful of what her mother has planned for her, but knows that resistance would be quite futile at this point; being butt naked, chained and outnumbered. She raises her head up somewhat downcast and tries to keep a humble appearance and demeanor. "Y-yes, mother." She saids very sullenly, wondering what things her mother has planned for her.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Her mother nods and leaves the room leaving Lily alone with the two other succubus girls. "Don't worry Lily...we'll whip you into shape." One girl cracks a small whip perfectly striking Lily's pussy, all the pain transferred into pleasure, the same fate befalls her poor chest. "Isn't it better to enjoy our new bodies?"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The whip strikes Lily's sensitive womanhood, sending a jolt of pain that quickly turned into pleasure, causing her cunt to tingle and itch. She didn't have time to process it however as it was soon followed by another lash straight to her petite bust sending another jolt through her body, igniting a strange hot feeling in her loins and belly. "AH! AH!" She screamed out at the strikes. "Hah, hah. Y-yes. I really do love my body. I immensely enjoyed the spider violating my holes and filling me with eggs. It's just too bad she couldn't handle me." She saids as the memories of her last encounter cause her pussy to begin to moisten.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The succubi giggle and continue their treatment until Lily's pussy and nipples are swollen and red. "Hehe, you've been such a good girl you get to request something to help that nasty little need..." They both rub around Lily's swollen lips to torture her. "I'm sure you have ideas hmm?"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily let out scream after scream as the succubi repeatedly alternated between lashing her tits and her womanhood. "Aaah!" "Haaaah!" "Gyaaah!" "AH!" "AH!" "AH!" "Aaaaaahhhhh!" She screamed out from the assault. "Hah, hah, hah, hah......" she panted out before they began to rub her swollen cunt, "Eewwwww...... Mmmmmm..... Aaaahhhh...... Fu-fu-fu........" She began to sputter out.