What's new

Out of Time (TentX)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Out of Time (TentX)

Lily collapes down to her knees after the cow woman falls, exhausted from the enocunter and rests for a few minutes hoping to regain her strength for whatever else is likely to come.

Rest.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Lily manages to rest for 4 turns before the forest's master finds her)

"I would really like to know why you killed my concubine...." A woman sitting atop the body of a spider skitters into view obviously annoyed that Lily killed her cow booty.

Delphi Boss: Arachne

HP:45 MP:4

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"She attacked me! It was SELF DEFENSE! I wasn't hoping to make hamburgers, lady! If she would've just left me alone and let me go about my business, we both would've been a lot happier, and she wouldn't be rawhide right now!" Lily saids angrily and defiantly at the spider woman.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmph, regardless, for killing my property you will replace her succubus." The woman turns and webs spray from her spider body just missing Lily and coating a tree by her.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily manages to just barely duck and roll away in time to avoid the woman's webbing as it entangles a nearby tree. "Sorry, but like I've said before; I am nobody's servant but mine!" she shouts as she unleashes two torrents of wind at the spider demon hoping to inflict serious damage on her before leaping on top of her and attempting to suck her dry as well.

(fix me if its wrong, but Windcutterx2, followed by a vampire bite. If I dont have enough MP Ill change it.)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(You have enough and you did...okay)

Lily's barrage of wind all hits home however when she lunges for the bite the only thing she gets is a face full of spider webs. "Now hold still little girl, I want to take you home..." She grins as Lily sputters.

{Spider webs: -2 to rolls until a turn is taken to clean off, warning, it can stack}

HP:45 MP:1

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"LIKE HELL I WILL! I WON'T BE A SLAVE TO ANYONE! NOW GO FIND A WATER SPOUT TO CLIMB UP!" she saids as she lets loose another barrage of wind blades before following up with a swipe towards the woman's face hoping to at least damage and hopefully blind her if not kill her.

Windcutter followed by a straight up physical attack.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(1 and a 5 ew)

Her final wind attack messes entirely and Lily feels strands of web pull her clothes down some. The woman climbs up a tree to avoid her slash before pouncing down onto her knocking Lily to the ground.

Lily took 12 damage over 2 turns.
HP:33 MP:0

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"GAH! GET OFF OF ME YOU DAMNED INSECT!" Lily screams as she squirms, kicks, wriggles and gyrates attempting to escape so she can hopefully get in another on the spider woman.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(16-2 from webs)

Lily manages to get out from under the woman and even land a blow but not before her human half tugged on Lily's clothes. "Mmm...you're going to look so pretty naked in my web little fly."

Lily takes 4 damage

HP:29 MP:0

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Having managed to squirm herself out from under the spider woman and gotten a good swipe on her, Lily decides to go tooth and nail with the monster, fighting for her cherished freedom with every last ounce of life and energy within her down to her very last mortal breath as she attempts to jump on top of the woman and try to slice her up with her claws from up on her back; holding on with a death grip for dear life.

Attack.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Hehe just rolled constantly though ended with an interesting outcome...)

The succubus and spider struggle with each other for a moment it seems Lily has the upper hand causing very nasty gashes on the spider abdomen but it slowly goes down hill, the spider spins more and more web around her, Lily's movements become slower until she's on her side and unable to make any useful movements almost cocooned. "I quite proud of my handiwork..." The woman chuckles looking Lily over grinning.

(Lily actually has HP left so it technically isn't a game over but she has so many spider web attacks stacked on her she is unable to roll any attack or action that would succeed, she got her outfit pulled off early in the fight but scratched arachne up pretty good before she got stuck)

HP:18 MP:0

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

*Not really a game over but more of gratuitous H scene to celebrate Tent having a battle shift so hard against Lily so quickly*

Arachne finishes spinning silk around Lily leaving her completely immobilized. "I don't think I've caught something so yummy looking in a long time...." She laughed picking Lily up and carrying her through the woods, the deeper they went Lily could see the trees and ground had more and more silk on them until they were hidden by it. While she's distracted by the scenery Arachne cuts her free but then sticks her onto a web and secures her hands and feet to it, leaving her able to squirm but nothing else. "I think I'll give you a little taste first..." The spider's female half begins fondling Lily's chest drawing coos from the little fly in her web. "Oh you like that? Then you'll love this..." She moves further down the web and places her lips over Lily's sex and just the act of kissing all over them send's Lily's new body into waves of pleasure. "Ohhhh so you're a new succubus? I'm going to take this slow then." She grins before delving into Lily, her long tongue rubbing every inch of her walls, not saying anything as her web shudders with Lily writhing in ecstacy. Lily's new body quickly loses control and her succubus instincts take over begging for more and going through several climaxes before she blacks out.

Once she awakens she feels somewhat rested and the spider woman is asleep nearby on the web. With a quick jerk of her limbs Lily managed to fall free on the web and land on the ground. "Oh awake already? You're not going to leave before I give my children a nice little home in that tight pussy are you?" She grins devilishly.

(Lily healed some during her blackout and succeeded on her roll to escape from the web)

HP:22 MP:7

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily's mind is clouded over with a strange and at the same time some what pleasant mix of both arousal and fear at the spider woman's words. E-eggs inside my p-pu-pussy.......... such a bizarre and and very strangely arousing notion....... I-I know..... kn-know that I-I should t-try to escape........ b-but my..... my..... pussy is tingling and itching at the idea......... it's making me so wet....... my cunt is like a damn waterfall......... I think I want her too....... Yes, I want to give birth to her eggs......... she thinks before climbing up onto the spider's web and laying down flat on her back; hoisting and spreading her lean legs up into the air, completely exposing her virgin pussy for her captor. "Uh huh~ Please Mistress Arachne........ please fuck my wet little pussy some more and impregnate me with all your eggs and spider babies. This little succubus will be your birthing machine." She saids in a dreamy, slutty, lustful, longing voice, looking up to the spider woman with glazed over, longing eyes.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh my goodness....you're a needy little thing aren't you?" Arachne grins and crawls over before lowering her body onto Lily, a moment later Lily feels something large press into her stretching her pussy out saiting the burning desire in them before begining to pump in and out of her. "Mmm...I haven't caught anyone so tight in centuries...." Arachne's human half moans and plays with herself with the rest of her body works itself inside Lily. "Ohhhhhh you slutty little succubi are always so slippery to catch, this is such a treat...." Arachne's moans intensify and when Lily's sex tightens in orgasm she loses it, Lily feels something flood into her swelling her belly out as Arachne cries out in pleasure, even after she removes herself from Lily she still feels full and satisfied. Arachne crawls away from Lily and rests herself somewhere out of Lily's view leaving the little swollen succubus stuck to the web in warm bliss.

(My first try at pregnancy/egg laying I'll admit :eek: )

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lily cries out as she feels the Arachne press into her flooding, needing pussy. "AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!" she moans as the the Arachne begin pumping in and out of her womanhood, her succubus nature and sex drive completely oblitirating any rational thought from her mind. "Please Mistres! MORE! GIVE ME MORE! POUND MY TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY FOR ALL IT'S WORTH!" She screams out as the spider woman begins to pick up speed, feeding her dark hunger and need for sex. They continue like this for several minutes before the spider woman finishes, sending her seeds pouring deep into Lily's womb, inflating her little belly causing her to swell up. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lily screams out at the wonderful new sensation over takes her, causing to pass out in orgasm before the spider woman leaves her somewhere, leaving her laying out content and blissful, her stomach bulging and her lust satiated on the Arachne's web.

Ret.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

After sleeping a few hours Lily wakes up and finds her legs cocooned and arms behind her back. "And how are we feeling my little succubus concubine? I had to make sure you wouldn't run off with my sweet babies. I'm so glad you came.....you're going to make things so much easier." She leans in and plants a kiss on Lily's lips before rubbing her swollen belly.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh.....ah.........ohmmmmm.........." is all Lily is capable of getting out of her, her mind now blank from the pleasure, the content and satisfied feeling of being completely filled, the ecstasy from the encounter having completely drained her mind from desire; before letting out little cooing and mewling noises from the spider woman's kiss and rubbing her now inflated belly. "Ooooooh. Your eggs....... Your eggs........" she moans out the feeling of the spider's eggs growing, fertilizing, and developing in her womb sending her to near madness, "YOUR EGGS FEEL SO GOOD IN MY WOMANHOOD MISTRESS! ahahahaha........." she screams out before going into a silly laugh having been fucked completely silly by her new host, and if she didn't recover soon enough, eternal sex master. "Eggs.... ahahaha..... I love eggs......." she saids with huffs and pants before going once more into a delirious laughter.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Arache grins and Lily begins to feel movement inside her, in momemts she feels things slowly sliding out from between her legs, Arachne quickly gathers them all up and makes a ball of silk around them. "Ohhh these look extra powerful, you'll help me make a fine army for Lord Dracula won't you my little succubus." Arachne smiles stroking Lily's sore aching sex.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily lets out sweet little cooing and mewling sounds as the spider woman proceeds to massage her aching pussy once more. "Ooooohhhh........ Mmmmmmmm........ huuuuuuhn......... aaaaahhhhhh....... mmmmm, please put your fingers deep into my wet little pussy and play with my sex Mistress. Please fuck me some more, b-but...... if you''d please, please play with and fuck my slutty little asshole too..... put your thing into my ass and impregnate from behind. Put it between my tits and in my mouth and let me suck it off. Fill me up and make full and fat with your babies again. Pump your eggs into me from my mouth, ass and pussy. My womb is yours to fill with babies, just please don't stop fucking me and making me feel good............ Please don't stop the pleasure." Lily saids, seeming to have completely surrendered to her succubus nature and the twisted pleasure that the spider has brought her, content for the time being to remain as her fuck toy and egg birthing slave.