What's new

RPG Loli Shota [P.D.creations] The Memory A Robot Girl Spins #2 / 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(前編) (RE263914) (RJ220046)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Links
DLsite:
ENGDLsite:
Blog:
Twitter:
Pixiv:

Description of Gameplay
This seems to be the sequel the the popular game . This game is a turn base battle fuck RPG. Each attack the girls preform on you is animated, whether it be a cut in image gif or the whole scene being animated. The combat is all through menus where you can select your attacks, blocks, items, stripping abilities(for the girls), or to give up during the fight. There are 50 girls with more than 100 animations. Each girl also has 2 defeat scenes!!!(Holy shit...) There's are also 3 different difficulty levels: Normal, Easy, Very Easy.

Controls
Arrow keys to move
[Shift] for sprint
[x] for menus and backing out of menus
[Ctrl] to skip text
[Enter] to progress text

Description of Story
You play as a the boy hero that is tasked to collect data from girls in the world. With a shock collar on your neck you are forced to collect this data. The only way to collect data is by, you guessed it, having sex with the girls. If you lose then you will be fucked until you pass out!

Fetishes
Shota, Reverse rape, Loli, Animation, Footjobs, Handjobs, Assjobs, Blowjobs, Titty fuck, Leg jobs, Sex toys, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Femdom, Bondage, Prostate massage

Full Save for V3.0
MOchaea: Save01.zip

Last edited:
OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Welp this is kind of awkward, but I am kind of stuck... I have gotten to the second village and have fucked every girl in both(bunny cosplay girl, first tutorial blue haired girl, goth loli, pink haired girl, and the maid girl). What I am stuck on is how to gain access to the second floor in the first village(Village of the eastern continent) and the huge mansion building in the second village(eastern state food plant).

Also it says that i have completed 3 of the 4 missions. here is a image of that:

I can't read what the missions says so any help would be great. :D

Last edited:

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you buy the game? if not I would suggest downloading the other torrent on the cat site. One of the torrents don't work.
I did but ill try those. It's not bad if I already bought it right? XD

evildark321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So in the second map in the 4 mission i'm stuck and can't figure out what to do someone that can read japanese can help with that?

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So in the second map in the 4 mission i'm stuck and can't figure out what to do someone that can read japanese can help with that?
Head to the inn with the blue roof, top left-ish part of the map, a cutscene should trigger when you enter.

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I knew helping you get the game up and running would help in the long run. Thanks dude!!!
Well once evildark321 gets there he's gonna be where i'm at, can't seem to beat the inn keeper. lol

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well once evildark321 gets there he's gonna be where i'm at, can't seem to beat the inn keeper. lol
So wait your talking about the big double story house in the second village correct? If so i am still stuck. I get the cut-scene, but then get kicked out. I am lost on where to go after that.

evildark321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So wait your talking about the big double story house in the second village correct? If so i am still stuck. I get the cut-scene, but then get kicked out. I am lost on where to go after that.
Yes im stuck in that

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If my short term memory isn't failing me now, and you help out the girl with the two dudes by her, you should get ported back to the lab,

From there you can talk to the red head after some BS and learn about your plugins and ability upgrades. Talk to her again back the second village.

Head back the inn, you will have to fight the inn keeper but will lose, when you wake up you will be inside the inn, you can run up some stairs and there will be a locked door, head down the long path up there and you will enter a room with a silver haired girl and a laptop.

She will open the door and you can talk to the girl inside.

I got nothing out of this and went back down to talk to the inn keeper, but she is besting me no matter what combo I use lol.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If my short term memory isn't failing me now, and you help out the girl with the two dudes by her, you should get ported back to the lab,

From there you can talk to the red head after some BS and learn about your plugins and ability upgrades. Talk to her again back the second village.

Head back the inn, you will have to fight the inn keeper but will lose, when you wake up you will be inside the inn, you can run up some stairs and there will be a locked door, head down the long path up there and you will enter a room with a silver haired girl and a laptop.

She will open the door and you can talk to the girl inside.

I got nothing out of this and went back down to talk to the inn keeper, but she is besting me no matter what combo I use lol.
So I remember helping out the girl and then getting ported back to the base, but then after that I never fought the inn keeper. So you think you could provide your save?