What's new

RPG Loli Shota [P.D.creations] The Memory A Robot Girl Spins #2 / 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(前編) (RE263914) (RJ220046)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
They're not joking when they say "8G of RAM required"... If your game freezes when entering the 3rd town, turning off all graphical options in CONFIG might help - it did the trick for me after a few tries.

That said, the code is a beauty in this day and age when devs and wannabe devs often use ready-made engines in the most inefficient (to put it kindly) ways possible. I'd cry from joy at how smooth the game runs and looks...
Is this loli/shota tag relevant btw? I saw no underaged (17 or less) chars so far, but I understand the art style can be looking that way.

In any case, translators will find "easy" work in the DATA/BIN folders - like skills in /skill and missions in /submission (xD). /SRC looks a tad trickier, at least so far. I have yet to break something, but you'll wanna be careful with syntax, ponctuation and linecount. Make sure you backup/zip the relevant folders first.

edit: @piepiepie since most peeps don't read readmes, it might be worth it adding in OP: "Absolutely make sure you don't have any japanese characters in the game path; every character must be alphanumeric i.e. c:/games/kikatsumu1"

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well, the game needs some polish, I don't like softlocks happening over text skip or moving from different map transitions while holding down buttons. But it is nice to see developers working fresh looking software.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anyone have a suggested translator program for this game? I'm using ITH as always but the hooked text gets spammed multiple times so it kinda breaks everything.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's too bad I can't hook this with VNR, sure I could but the texts get tripled. Is it doable to get through this game without rough translation?

evildark321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you happened to get stuck in the two story hotel in the 3rd town, look for the red leavers. The first one you should see on the second floor next to the iron bars, the second one should be on the first floor.
Edit: OK i am stuck after this. Once you pull all the leavers you can open the last room in the hotel on the second floor. After entering the room you talk to a fancy lady with pink hair. I can't seem to fight her. After you talk that is it. I don't know what to do. My guess is it has to do something with the Hospital near the hotel, but I can't get past the second sliding window door. I think I'mma call it a night. gl to those still playing. Hopefully someone will figure it out.
You need to craft this plugin and equip it

Attachments

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You'll need to understand the HLA system - plugins will change MC to girls' preference: H, L or A (Red, Purple, Green).
You won't be able to woo most girls if you don't have a HLA rating that suits her. So craft as many plugins as possible, as soon as possible.

Also, try and begin the pantsu collection ASAP (they're recorded in the DATABASE). The 'Yuri lab' quests are bothersome...

edit: here are the MC skills, and the main config menu translations. I've done more things here and there, but I'm not confident at all. Low quality and quantity, I'd say :'(
edit2: backup your own files/folders, obviously

Attachments

Last edited:

Elhidino

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to get into fight with gordon ramsay in town 2? Im seriously scratching my head since it probably needs an item i dont have and nobody triggers any kind of event to give me one.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You need to craft this plugin and equip it
You'll need to understand the HLA system - plugins will change MC to girls' preference: H, L or A (Red, Purple, Green).
You won't be able to woo most girls if you don't have a HLA rating that suits her. So craft as many plugins as possible, as soon as possible.

Also, try and begin the pantsu collection ASAP (they're recorded in the DATABASE). The 'Yuri lab' quests are bothersome...

edit: here are the MC skills, and the main config menu translations. I've done more things here and there, but I'm not confident at all. Low quality and quantity, I'd say :'(
edit2: backup your own files/folders, obviously
Both of these sound good, but I'mma have to try them out when i get back so more questions might be asked then. Also thanks for the small translations, i am sure they will help(y)

Anyone knows how to get into fight with gordon ramsay in town 2? Im seriously scratching my head since it probably needs an item i dont have and nobody triggers any kind of event to give me one.
Please for the love of god just read the first two pages of this thread. It literally walks you through the first two towns....:cautious:

Elhidino

Reputation score
Please for the love of god just read the first two pages of this thread. It literally walks you through the first two towns....:cautious:
I did and thats the problem. I just keep being throwed out and blacksmith event doesnt proc to begin with. So either it needs specific item which i am unable to find and that means i am either blind or i got got softlocked from the quest(And damn me if thats the case) Or there is something not mentioned to begin with.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I did and thats the problem. I just keep being throwed out and blacksmith event doesnt proc to begin with. So either it needs specific item which i am unable to find and that means i am either blind or i got got softlocked from the quest(And damn me if thats the case) Or there is something not mentioned to begin with. With hopes the problem being latter i posted the question.
hmmmmm list all of the girls that you have fought and i'll try to help from there or post a picture of the list if that would be easier.

Elhidino

Reputation score
hmmmmm list all of the girls that you have fought and i'll try to help from there or post a picture of the list if that would be easier.
The whole 1st town (Including the blacksmith and maid)

2nd town: Maid, Inkeeper, maid in the inn and both guests there.

3rd town: Dominatrix, the white haired grill,library grill, office grill, the teenager duo, blonde schoolgirl, nurse/doctor, ginger grill and the big mommy with pink-ish hair.

Ive just opened 4th town as well.

Last edited:
OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The whole 1st town (Including the blacksmith and maid)

2nd town: Maid, Inkeeper, maid in the inn and both guests there.

3rd town: Dominatrix, the white haired grill,library grill, office grill, the teenager duo, blonde schoolgirl, nurse/doctor, ginger grill and the big mommy with pink-ish hair.

Ive just opened 4th town as well.
Holy shit this game is all over the place. I still haven't managed to get the maid or the blacksmith in the first town.... I don't think I have the time to help you out atm so i'll just leave my save here if you want to just watch the scene.

Attachments

a809175334

Reputation score
I also can't fight the chef in the second town and the cleaning maid in the third town. Let me know if someone figures out what item is required.

Elhidino

Reputation score
Holy shit this game is all over the place. I still haven't managed to get the maid or the blacksmith in the first town.... I don't think I have the time to help you out atm so i'll just leave my save here if you want to just watch the scene.
Thanks but i still hope its just me being blind.

Also to help out a bit: Maid and blacksmith will open up after you finish 3rd town and you finish running through the ruins(1st Town will move from night to day) After that i think its just plugin magic.

Edit: It will also open up the girl at the farm in the house you couldnt open.

Edit 2: It most probably need item or plugin called like this Screen Shot 02-03-19 at 02.27 PM.PNG which i didnt found anywhere(I dont think you can even craft it.)

Last edited:

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can this game be put in fullscreen? If it can, how do I do it?

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out. I made a shortcut for the game and changed the properties setting to start in maximized. Is this the only way or is there a button that I stupidly missed.

Last edited:

a809175334

Reputation score
What are you suppose to do after flipping the two switches in the third town? The final door seems to explode when I interact with it....
story.JPG

Elhidino

Reputation score
What are you suppose to do after flipping the two switches in the third town? The final door seems to explode when I interact with it....
Go back 1 room and go through the door on far right, door is now unlocked and there is the final switch there which will stop those doors from exploding in your face

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You are ingredient... Read my previous post.

I'll face it: I probably won't edit/refine it again, so, here are the sub-quests summaries (data/bin/submission). I only unlocked 4th town recently, nothing broke so far.
Anyone better than me (70, 80% of anyone reading this?) is free to do any better, I won't take offense in the least.

Attachments

Elhidino

Reputation score
You are ingredient... Read my previous post.
So i am just dumb. Good to know....

Also since you work with the mechanics a bit more: Does the game only care about how is your HLA balanced or does it care if you have specific plugins?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Mish the chef is "009.enemy".
Her HLA is line 12: {10,1,1} ---> you need lotsa H (no offense, we all do).
I haven't bothered looking for the exact check, but I guess: don't go over 1 in L or A.

You'll get a bunch of HLA plugins later on; or explore for that chest or that drawer you previously overlooked.
If you ask me, we should get to see that HLA in the DATABASE in-game, before the actual check and fight...