What's new

RPG Loli Shota [P.D.creations] The Memory A Robot Girl Spins #2 / 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(前編) (RE263914) (RJ220046)

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I remember helping out the girl and then getting ported back to the base, but then after that I never fought the inn keeper. So you think you could provide your save?
Sure, but you should go back after you talk to the red head in the lab, she should take you to the second village. Then you can head back the inn and fight her.

Also how do I upload a file? I can just mega it buuuuuut.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sure, but you should go back after you talk to the red head in the lab, she should take you to the second village. Then you can head back the inn and fight her.
That's the thing, when I talk to her she just has a few dialog lines and that's it; nothing, end of the convo. No teleport just done talking... Oh how I wish I could read Japanese:cry:

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's the thing, when I talk to her she just has a few dialog lines and that's it; nothing, end of the convo. No teleport just done talking... Oh how I wish I could read Japanese:cry:
Just to make sure, you're talking to the pink haired in keeper? Not the girl at the tavern by the farm?

key

NbheqiXXGf5-CnwDIGj9UQ

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just to make sure, you're talking to the pink haired in keeper? Not the girl at the tavern by the farm?

key

NbheqiXXGf5-CnwDIGj9UQ
OMFG... So I talked with that pink innkeeper, but every time I did i was just holding the Skip Ctrl key. Now that I let the scene play out I finally fought the inn keeper....My god like WTF???

You don't know how mad I am. I was stuck at this point for like 4 hours. So I decided to make this thread hoping I would get some help. Anyways thanks @cold crow

Also I would just farm and level up before fighting the innkeeper. I was level 12 when i fought her and it was EZ PZ

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OMFG... So I talked with that pink innkeeper, but every time I did i was just holding the Skip Ctrl key. Now that I let the scene play out I finally fought the inn keeper....My god like WTF???

You don't know how mad I am. I was stuck at this point for like 4 hours. So I decided to make this thread hoping I would get some help. Anyways thanks @cold crow
Well here's the kicker, I finally beat her, but I can't seem to trigger anything new. XD

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fucking plot twist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well I went back and beat the bunny girl and the pink haired girl. thanks for letting me know they were possible. (had to go back and read your second post.) lol

I'll keep running around and talking to who ever and what ever I can.

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Triggered the next event by running passed the grave yard up by the chicken cow things, the house there can be entered now. XD

From there head to the tavern and talk to the waitress.

Last edited:
OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well I went back and beat the bunny girl and the pink haired girl. thanks for letting me know they were possible. (had to go back and read your second post.) lol

I'll keep running around and talking to who ever and what ever I can.
So you said that you were stuck right? Here is me paying you back, after you talk with that silver haired girl that opens the door, walk back to the second level that has a long hall way with two doors that go into the same room. It should look like kitchen/dinning area. There should be a maid there that you can't fight. Make sure you talk to her though. Once you are done with that head to the bar building. The bar building should be located near the middle right hand side in the first second of the second village.
Image:

Edit: ahahaha you beat me too it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So you said that you were stuck right? Here is me paying you back, after you talk with that silver haired girl that opens the door, walk back to the second level that has a long hall way with two doors that go into the same room. It should look like kitchen/dinning area. There should be a maid there that you can't fight. Make sure you talk to her though. Once you are done with that head to the bar building. The bar building should be located near the middle right hand side in the first second of the second village.
Image:
Edit: ahahaha you beat me too it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lol thanks anyways XD

Lets keep the ball rolling,

After you beat the waitress head back in and go to the back door where you will end up in a kitchen to fight a green haired girl / chef.

After that I'm stuck, gonna try going back to the first town.

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got it, run back to first town and head the shop. first house on the right.

A cutscene triggers when you talk to the black haired girl.

Edit: Lol pie.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Got it, run back to first town and head the shop. first house on the right.

A cutscene triggers when you talk to the black haired girl.

Edit: Lol pie.
Dude if anyone asks for a walk though I wish I could just ban them LOL:ROFLMAO:

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dude if anyone asks for a walk though I wish I could just ban them LOL:ROFLMAO:
lmao, If I find the motivation tomorrow i might just edit my first post. :p

Gonna make write these for myself later, cause i'll probably forget. >.<

Third village, go left cutscene with red head, Then enter house just north from that, THEN run up to the rest room, a bucket with a shiny on it.

THEEEEN talk to right most shop girl, AAAND THEEEEN to up to gate keeper girl with an eye scanner,

AANNDD TTHHEENN head southwest to a house where you will be talked to by your red head lab girl. BUT BE WARNED you may not like what you find inside, :3

If you skip or beat the dom, head up from there, the red head from earlier awaits and then there's a shiny. then head up to the windowed door.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Gonna make write these for myself later, cause i'll probably forget. >.<

Third village, go left cutscene with red head, Then enter house just north from that, THEN run up to the rest room, a bucket with a shiny on it.

THEEEEN talk to right most shop girl, AAAND THEEEEN to up to gate keeper girl with an eye scanner,

AANNDD TTHHEENN head southwest to a house where you will be talked to by your red head lab girl. BUT BE WARNED you may not like what you find inside, :3

If you skip or beat the dom, head up from there, the red head from earlier awaits and then there's a shiny. then head up to the windowed door.
After that head far left till you see a wood building, inside it there should be a bunch lap tops. Talk to the head lady and then go to the door to the right of her. In there there should be a Library girl. She is fucking tank so be careful. After beating her talk to that lady in front of all of the lap tops. Answer all three of her questions and then get a battle with her.

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After that head far left till you see a wood building, inside it there should be a bunch lap tops. Talk to the head lady and then go to the door to the right of her. In there there should be a Library girl. She is fucking tank so be careful. After beating her talk to that lady in front of all of the lap tops. Answer all three of her questions and then get a battle with her.

On that note of tanky ness, you can equip plugins right and even out the stat window but TEC seems to the least amount of requirements, or energy or slots or w/e.

if you don't see any green text when you're selecting then you gotta undo and requip correctly. This helped me A LOT with the dom.

After the laptop question lady you can head back to the house with the silver haired pig tail girl.

From there head back up to the market where you will find the red head in the top left.

After her you can talk to the guard girl and get access to the upper area.

From there go left and talk to the two girls talking. (hookers?)

From there head back and then up into the first house, i'll call this girl actress girl. she is disgruntled about something.

Head up to the next place and talk to the new inn keeper girl, things happen POOF you're in another room, run around and grab the stuff, head left and you'll find a long hallway, the first room has a stone chest lookin thing.

Head all the way down and you'll find a maid, she's angry at you, get out. (game ports you)

Head back down to the first area and back towards laptop library area. blondie waiting for ya. You basically end up chasing her around the town. back to the actress. AAAAAnd then she wants you. XD

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Stop double posting please.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If you happened to get stuck in the two story hotel in the 3rd town, look for the red leavers. The first one you should see on the second floor next to the iron bars, the second one should be on the first floor.
Edit: OK i am stuck after this. Once you pull all the leavers you can open the last room in the hotel on the second floor. After entering the room you talk to a fancy lady with pink hair. I can't seem to fight her. After you talk that is it. I don't know what to do. My guess is it has to do something with the Hospital near the hotel, but I can't get past the second sliding window door. I think I'mma call it a night. gl to those still playing. Hopefully someone will figure it out.

Edit 2: there are actually three leavers sorry about that. The third one is located on the second floor. When you enter the second floor run right, there should be a door past the tables. the third leaver is in there.

Last edited: