What's new

RPG Loli Shota [P.D.creations] The Memory A Robot Girl Spins #2 / 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(前編) (RE263914) (RJ220046)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Here is the part 3 save.
Thanks for this.

Sucks the rest of this game uses a unique engine and not RPG maker MV like some of his previous works. Can't even translate it without help from those rare creatures known as translators and programmers. Ah well, here's hoping this dev's next H game won't be an episodic clusturfuck of storytelling, his animations are great as is the BF combat sorta. Kinda hoping he gives Action RPG or platforming a shot, would be pretty epic like Metal Flame was.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Thanks for this.

Sucks the rest of this game uses a unique engine and not RPG maker MV like some of his previous works. Can't even translate it without help from those rare creatures known as translators and programmers. Ah well, here's hoping this dev's next H game won't be an episodic clusturfuck of storytelling, his animations are great as is the BF combat sorta. Kinda hoping he gives Action RPG or platforming a shot, would be pretty epic like Metal Flame was.
All of the game's text exist inside the game in hidden folders.
In the main game's folder there's a data folder which has a bin folder inside.

The bin folder is where all the game's text comes from. You can translate all the story mission text, submission text, items, skills and more. Like all of the text is just inside various files that are just plain text. Not encoded or anything. No easy way to automate everything tho, and dialgue text is delineated by commas so translating into english causes issues if your final text includes commas.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
All of the game's text exist inside the game in hidden folders.
In the main game's folder there's a data folder which has a bin folder inside.

The bin folder is where all the game's text comes from. You can translate all the story mission text, submission text, items, skills and more. Like all of the text is just inside various files that are just plain text. Not encoded or anything. No easy way to automate everything tho, and dialgue text is delineated by commas so translating into english causes issues if your final text includes commas.
You wouldn't happen to know another place to find the transparent CG animations? I have looked in the bin folder and found some, but they only contain 2 frames of the looped animations.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
You wouldn't happen to know another place to find the transparent CG animations? I have looked in the bin folder and found some, but they only contain 2 frames of the looped animations.
Inside of data/img/enemy
you'll find pis files. Those are video files that can be opened in MPC.

TengoPipiGrande

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Did you buy the game? if not I would suggest downloading the other torrent on the cat site. One of the torrents don't work.
Hey, I know this is a old thread, but i'm searching in every way I could on how to download this games as torrents, unfortunally I can't afford paying for every single one of them to support the developers couse the conversion into my country coin is so damn expensive...
Could you by any means explain me what site you meant by "cat site"? Or any other tools, ppl normally use to crack/torrent these? Thanks a lot!!!!

TheUnsaid

Reputation score

None of the text in the main story is done, but a few menus, and the battle screen are translated. Consumable items and plugins are also translated.
Submission list and locations are translated. Oh. The tutorials are also translated.

The only text that you need to progress the game that isn't translated is the Mission list.
This text right here.
I cannot find where the mission list text is for the life of me.
1675492168262.png

There were a few times playing the game I had to take screenshots and use keep.google.com to get the text than go to google translate to know what I had to do.
Like talking to a random NPC in one of the places that didn't feel significant just to access the Ninja Village. Or figure out what some of the puzzles in the Ninja Village were asking for. All because I cannot find where the text under -Mission- is in the game files. It doesn't feel like it's anywhere.

I did like... 90% of the game on my own through the translation, finishing the main story so it's pretty useful.

There's one subquest I didn't do and I think I completely missed a scene so that sucks tho.

Just asking in case anyone played through the game legit, but how do you get to the secret Laboratory? Apparently there's information about it written in Valencia according to the submission list, but I found nothing there.

EDIT: Just checked the save that was shared, and man it's missing a lot. Especially for having 12 hours in so I'll share mine.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Reputation score
There's one subquest I didn't do and I think I completely missed a scene so that sucks tho.

Just asking in case anyone played through the game legit, but how do you get to the secret Laboratory? Apparently there's information about it written in Valencia according to the submission list, but I found nothing there.

EDIT: Just checked the save that was shared, and man it's missing a lot. Especially for having 12 hours in so I'll share mine.
If it's the one I'm thinking of, you need to grab a book from an unmarked shelf in the Valencia library (iirc it was in B1F, near the stairs leading down) and show it to the girl in the school library of Hermes. you get a scene, and can now enter the northernmost building in techno valley.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
If it's the one I'm thinking of, you need to grab a book from an unmarked shelf in the Valencia library (iirc it was in B1F, near the stairs leading down) and show it to the girl in the school library of Hermes. you get a scene, and can now enter the northernmost building in techno valley.
Nice. That's all it took to finish up the game.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Tried the trial and like for many it doesn't even run, no error messages or anything. Switching language, renaming or moving to c: didn't help.
Bizarre.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the game got updated nothing to big yet but they did changed the font so it should make it easier to translate from what the blog said

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ver 2.0 for part 2/ third game will be coming out on may 12 there be 2 new maps 8 additional characters 5 characters that can fight 13 defeat event scenes