What's new

RPG Loli Shota [P.D.creations] The Memory A Robot Girl Spins #2 / 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(前編) (RE263914) (RJ220046)

Dbzman315

Reputation score
hello, im new here and after reading through most of this thread, i have a few questions.

1. how do i exactly play the second game, i know i need the first games data, but do i need to first, copy the full folder, then paste it into the folder of the second game where the update file is located or copy it into the pkg folder.
or instead do i need to do it in reverse by copying the update file and paste it into the folder of the first game where the game.exe is located.

2. does anyone have a save file with all the size fetish scenes unlocked with the MC having been shrunken down. Not just the replay scenes, but a save file to the moment prior in the game just before it happens.

3. what machine translator works best at translating this kind of game, translator++ doesn't seem to have that function.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hello, im new here and after reading through most of this thread, i have a few questions.

1. how do i exactly play the second game, i know i need the first games data, but do i need to first, copy the full folder, then paste it into the folder of the second game where the update file is located or copy it into the pkg folder.
or instead do i need to do it in reverse by copying the update file and paste it into the folder of the first game where the game.exe is located.

2. does anyone have a save file with all the size fetish scenes unlocked with the MC having been shrunken down. Not just the replay scenes, but a save file to the moment prior in the game just before it happens.

3. what machine translator works best at translating this kind of game, translator++ doesn't seem to have that function.
1.you put the second game files in with the first game and run the update that will patch the first game to have first and second games in it.

2.i do have a full save on page 10 3rd final message for that page dont really have the save at each spot of the shrunken but im pretty sure its the start of 4.0 its not to long to see all scenes since its mostly dont get seen so you can use the save for the start of 4.0 and play it.

3.dont know i used my phone with google translate if i need help or wanted to read something

itasuke2

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
um i'm new here, can someone point me to where i go to download the game?

Dbzman315

Reputation score
1.you put the second game files in with the first game and run the update that will patch the first game to have first and second games in it.

2.i do have a full save on page 10 3rd final message for that page dont really have the save at each spot of the shrunken but im pretty sure its the start of 4.0 its not to long to see all scenes since its mostly dont get seen so you can use the save for the start of 4.0 and play it.

3.dont know i used my phone with google translate if i need help or wanted to read something
thank you, when the cmd prompt shows up, do i hit F or D. also when you say "it's the start of 4.0" do you mean that its already saved at island in japan, i know that it was in a edo=period looking island and it was the last on the list of map progress.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
thank you, when the cmd prompt shows up, do i hit F or D. also when you say "it's the start of 4.0" do you mean that its already saved at island in japan, i know that it was in a edo=period looking island and it was the last on the list of map progress.
i have not updated the game for some time so dont really remember try one or the other as long as you see alot of text poping up on the prompt its updating then it should tell you when its finish with press any key to close or it will closed by its self, ya the save is on the island of 4.0 where the ninja people are all you need to do is go to the big mansion north of the town that were everything starts.

Dbzman315

Reputation score
i have not updated the game for some time so dont really remember try one or the other as long as you see alot of text poping up on the prompt its updating then it should tell you when its finish with press any key to close or it will closed by its self, ya the save is on the island of 4.0 where the ninja people are all you need to do is go to the big mansion north of the town that were everything starts.
got it, thanks again. hopefully when the game gets its final update, either someone here or myself will ask the patreon group know as Translate Together to see if they could translate this game, like how they translated the first game.

Knightlanc3

Reputation score
Please remove the loli tag. Aria is not a loli, but she will be a loli in one scene.
Here's my (dlsite account required, follow the creator)
To cite:
Original:
ロリ化したアリアやアイビーの中でニオイを嗅がされながらオナニー
→何らかの理由でロリ化したメインヒロインのシチュエーション。インタリュードでの出来事なり、科学の力なり、いろんな理由付けはできそうですのでぜひ書いてみたいですね!個人的に、ロリアさん……電気あんまとか似合いそうでめちゃくちゃアリだと思います!もしかしたらゲームに実装できるかもですが、だいぶ先になりそう……。
Interpreted with and :
Masturbation while smelling the smell of Aria and Ivy that became lolis
→A situation where the main heroine became a loli for some reason. As an event at the interlude, for the power of science, I can give various reasons, so I want to draw it! Personally, lolia...... personally, I think that something like pressing the foot against Yuel/Yule's nose is well matched with a chaotic ari! Perhaps it might be possible to implement it in a game, but it seems to be a long way ahead......
If you know a better translation or interpretation, please correct me.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Please remove the loli tag. Aria is not a loli, but she will be a loli in one scene.
Here's my (dlsite account required, follow the creator)
To cite:

Interpreted with and :
Masturbation while smelling the smell of Aria and Ivy that became lolis
→A situation where the main heroine became a loli for some reason. As an event at the interlude, for the power of science, I can give various reasons, so I want to draw it! Personally, lolia...... personally, I think that something like pressing the foot against Yuel/Yule's nose is well matched with a chaotic ari! Perhaps it might be possible to implement it in a game, but it seems to be a long way ahead......
If you know a better translation or interpretation, please correct me.
The loli tag is there for games that even have partial loli in them.

That's why the SEQUEL games are tagged loli/shota because there are a few scenes in them that have loli.

Knightlanc3

Reputation score
The loli tag is there for games that even have partial loli in them.

That's why the SEQUEL games are tagged loli/shota because there are a few scenes in them that have loli.
Well then, that means that the presence of a loli will give the presence of the tag
In the game, there's a loli calls "loli luli (ロリルリ).

On the 3rd part, I got some exciting news. It will be released either in november or by november.
Just play through it to have more questions answered.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
On the 3rd part, I got some exciting news. It will be released either in november or by november.
where did you see that last time i checked it was late December then it was it changed to 2022年01月下旬 Late January 2022

Knightlanc3

Reputation score
where did you see that last time i checked it was late December then it was it changed to 2022年01月下旬 Late January 2022
It became March this year, now it's late June this year...
You know what, this needs an explanation.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
from the blog the have the date as late june even tho that passed now because they need to add a date and cant put undecided even they i dont know why the put a date like 1 or 2 months after last date they have why not put like late December with that it wont get my hopes up that the game is coming out soon. unless they dont put the date that far away is if the game is ready they wont be able to change the date for earlier date.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
We shall continue to wait patiently, not like I have been refreshing the dlsite page every 5 minutes or anything like that.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well looks like they were finally able to put the date as undecided now i wont have to look everyday just to see if the game is out now that there is no more month for the date like last month,
発売予定時期:未定

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
looks like they finish with there part for the m-galaxy game from what the new blog post says

at the bottom they say they also fixed a long lasting problem they had and there close to being completed they still need to do more debugging and they think they be able to announce the release date soon so that great news keep im mind i was using google translate.

hncedjmwxks

Reputation score
i m really not able to made game work maybe i have not understand how install it

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i m really not able to made game work maybe i have not understand how install it
try putting the game in your c drive that how i was able to get it to work i remember playing the rpg maker game then i saw that they had more games this one a prequel to the rpg maker one i downloaded the demo and was not able to get it to work then i saw a comment here or elsewhere that said put the game folder in your c drive then the game worked.

amanhere

Reputation score
try putting the game in your c drive that how i was able to get it to work i remember playing the rpg maker game then i saw that they had more games this one a prequel to the rpg maker one i downloaded the demo and was not able to get it to work then i saw a comment here or elsewhere that said put the game folder in your c drive then the game worked.
i think i have not understand as well where exactly put the game... i have tryed to put it in c:programs(x86) but nothing no work... i m tryig the DEMO by the way.. not gonna buy game if i can t run it

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i think i have not understand as well where exactly put the game... i have tryed to put it in c:programs(x86) but nothing no work... i m tryig the DEMO by the way.. not gonna buy game if i can t run it
where i have my game is in c drive not inside other folder in c drive try that, download the demo extract it place the folder in c drive itself and not inside other folder that in c drive like programs (x86)
just in case double click my computer open c drive slap the game folder there, then try and run the game, like my other comment i also wanted to play/buy this game but when i extracted the demo and trying to run the game it wouldn't run so i never buyed the game since i was not going to buy a game that i could not run, that i saw a comment about putting the game inside c drive so i tried that with the demo and it worked. if that does not work try changing your pc region to Japanese or try an region emulator and try again.