What's new

RPG Loli Shota [P.D.creations] The Memory A Robot Girl Spins #2 / 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(前編) (RE263914) (RJ220046)

Personally i don't think I would classify Aria as Tsundere because she is kind of stoic but very ambitious and goal oriented with Yuel i think through much of the first game, even at the end. A lot of the others in Yuel's (i think its Yuel) party were kind of reserved, shy or sullen, didn't stand out as much to me, though they definitely wanted to help Yuel as well. I don't think Aria really starts to have stong feelings at all towards Yuel till the middle of the first game. Before that is strictly business.

I can't comment really very much on the second game because i didn't get past the first world but honestly i think Aria's personality probably didn't change much if at all from the first to the second.

Last edited:
i cant really comment ether i did beat part 1 and 2 i dont understand japanese i used my phone to google translate if i really got stuck somewhere but that did not happen alot since the game kinda follow a straight path so its kinda a little easy to beat, if this game ever gets translated i would replay the games again.

Personally i don't think I would classify Aria as Tsundere because she is kind of stoic but very ambitious and goal oriented with Yuel i think through much of the first game, even at the end. A lot of the others in Yuel's (i think its Yuel) party were kind of reserved, shy or sullen, didn't stand out as much to me, though they definitely wanted to help Yuel as well. I don't think Aria really starts to have stong feelings at all towards Yuel till the middle of the first game. Before that is strictly business.

I can't comment really very much on the second game because i didn't get past the first world but honestly i think Aria's personality probably didn't change much if at all from the first to the second.
Is Aria more like a Yandere? Idk...

i cant really comment ether i did beat part 1 and 2 i dont understand japanese i used my phone to google translate if i really got stuck somewhere but that did not happen alot since the game kinda follow a straight path so its kinda a little easy to beat, if this game ever gets translated i would replay the games again.

The game developers might like a body pillow of Aria, since she's so popular outisde of Japan

The game developers might like a body pillow of Aria, since she's so popular outisde of Japan

As much as I hate to say it, because this is such a high quality game, its honestly kind of obscure. The expansion only has 72 purchases on dlsite which makes you wonder how many people are actually playing this game? Probably not a whole lot which is a shame.

I stopped playing because i couldn't beat the maid enemy in the first world and it got to be a real hassle trying to get around in the game and what equipment i needed to equip.

As much as I hate to say it, because this is such a high quality game, its honestly kind of obscure. The expansion only has 72 purchases on dlsite which makes you wonder how many people are actually playing this game? Probably not a whole lot which is a shame.

I stopped playing because i couldn't beat the maid enemy in the first world and it got to be a real hassle trying to get around in the game and what equipment i needed to equip.
異議あり
You get that 72 of that expansion when you look at the English version. This number could've been higher if the game was translated (2nd game).
Here's my proof that it is higher than 72:
You see the huge difference on the Japanese version. Furthermore the preequel game is still in development

Wait what? Why would devs do that and not have a english patch for this game? I've had this thread on follow for many years and this is the first I've heard of it. I admit i've never played the games but it looked pretty cool so i put it on watch hoping for a translation someday.

Wait what? Why would devs do that and not have a english patch for this game? I've had this thread on follow for many years and this is the first I've heard of it. I admit i've never played the games but it looked pretty cool so i put it on watch hoping for a translation someday.
The developers most likely won't translate the game itself. So it is up to anyone who can speak Japanese very well. Major reason these developers aren't doing it is due to the fact that they are busy fixing bugs and developing the last part of their prequel game. After announcement of which,they likely will work on the sequel game (likely to be named "機械の少女が織成す系譜" (The genealogy a robot girl weaves) which will have monthly updates for the Evolving Interlude, which allows them to work on further spin offs (your ideas will be worked on, noted and/or prioritized if you subscribe to them via Ci-en and talk to them about your ideas). Aside from their bug fixing and game development, they make limited illustrations for events, i.e. reach My Japanese is just on the basic starter level, learning it via Duolingo.
You can use a translation machine, but it will often make misinterpretations as some kanji have more meanings.
Like the kanji for squeezing can also mean extraction or sucking something up. The kanji for smoking can also mean that.
Furthermore when the sentence doesn't contain any pronouns, the translator often uses wrong pronouns.

For a good translation to English though, reading the script and rewriting it isn't enough, you also have to play the game.

Currently, developers are busy developing the third part of the prequel game, so they don't often react to comments except only read them once a week or less.

The production of body pillows of Aria and other characters can most realistically be achieved through crowdfunding via Ci-en.

So I would encourage you guys to just subscribe to his Ci-en, buy his games and perhaps make extra donations if possible.
The download plan, upgrade plan and priority plan are relatively cheap. Download plan is 300 yen per month, with more content in articles as a benefit. Upgrade plan is 500 yen per month and the most expensive subscription is 1000 yen per month.
More info is in the links bolow. In Japanese.

The game developers are busy developing their game, fixing bugs of their latest updated game (part 2 4.0(4)) and developing on part 3. After that, they will work on "機械の少女が織成す系譜" (the geneology a robot girl weaves). And I guess the main reason why they aren't likely to translate is due to the focus of their effort in the first place. Plus the efficiency and profitability of features. Logically, it would be wise for every game devwlopment team to sell merchandise, which will lower the impacts of piracy.
Body pillows are a great for their economy and fans. And so does anything leading to win-win situations.

This one will have monthly updates for anyone with a paid plan. Allowing their subscribers to enjoy their benefits. For more info on the benefits you'll have from subscribing to them, click here:

And here for future benefits plus info about their future game:

Benefits are generally about paywalled articles and sections plus some access to content of "genealogy a robot girl weaves".

Last edited:
The production of body pillows of Aria and other characters can most realistically be achieved
[...]Body pillows are a great for their economy and fans. And so does anything leading to win-win situations.
I don't care for body pillows tbh... But an Aria punching bag? Lemme think... 🤗
[...] it would be wise for every game devwlopment team to sell merchandise
More seriously...
I see Pure Dreams releases as downgrades of their first title. How about they grow as a game development studio, like ExcessM or Tekua did?
I cannot support a circle that does not have quality as a foremost priority; nevermind the femdom that became heavy and heavier, they need to show some value in front of their competitors. I've named two, there are more... B-bishop, SQDT joining the trend...

The year of the Ox's gonna be under the sign of femdom <sigh>, and they've fallen behind.

Last edited:
nevermind the femdom that became heavy and heavier,
Honestly, that's my biggest disappointment with this circle.

So much pegging, and an entire area focused on pee drinking?

Not only that, but the heroine's personalities just get worse and worse. In the first game there were a lot more sympathetic characters. They were sexually forward but still likeable. The girls in this game are awful. Not likeable at all.

That and the fact that the animations are slow and the grab switch system makes sex happen much less. In fact, the gameplay incentivizes you to not have sex as much as possible so you're stuck looking at foreplay for most of the game.
===
I disagree that the circle's quality is not increasing though. Fashion and art direction in general has improved greatly. The game also has a fully custom python based engine.

I don't care for body pillows tbh... But an Aria punching bag? Lemme think... 🤗

More seriously...
I see Pure Dreams releases as downgrades of their first title. How about they grow as a game development studio, like ExcessM or Tekua did?
I cannot support a circle that does not have quality as a foremost priority; nevermind the femdom that became heavy and heavier, they need to show some value in front of their competitors. I've named two, there are more... B-bishop, SQDT joining the trend...

The year of the Ox's gonna be under the sign of femdom <sigh>, and they've fallen behind.
That's true. Good news about Pure Dream: they can also speak English. So maybe talk to them via Ci-en and make suggestions so that their studio improves.
Suggest a punch bag of Aria if you want to lol. How about punching bags and body pillows of other main characters? Like Maki, Alfine, Fistel and Ivy?
As merchandise from which they can profit.
More ideas to connect their fans: Discord
And for the memes: custom characters for objection.lol (useed to make memes in Ace Attorney style, for the robot girl series' girls, that could mean perhaps more variants like Aria as a defense council and Yuel as defense attorney.

So much pegging, and an entire area focused on pee drinking?

Not only that, but the heroine's personalities just get worse and worse. In the first game there were a lot more sympathetic characters. They were sexually forward but still likeable. The girls in this game are awful. Not likeable at all.
Quite agreeable, the games they made are Battle Fuck RPGs. I think with the words you said, we can make an accurate speculation: the game on which development currently goes, Aria should have a personality that is quite stoic and dominant, but for a good transition from the prequel to the "World dreamed of" era, the last part can be better by making a period where Aria undergoes a personality change. Where she becomes less rude towards the boy and more kind.

That and the fact that the animations are slow and the grab switch system makes sex happen much less. In fact, the gameplay incentivizes you to not have sex as much as possible so you're stuck looking at foreplay for most of the game.
The battle fucking will change in their game after the one they currently develop, you can select which clothes you take off in that game.

Anyways, you should give feedback to them via Ci-en and do it preferably via messages (not comments).
They will likely appreciate your message. As I think it's logical for Aria's personality to change in the last part, where she becomes more kind towards the boy, maybe in the end?

To be able to send one, register if you have no account on Ci-en, log in if you aren't logged on and follow P.D. Creations (by clicking on the pink button (フォロー). Then click on "メッセージ", then on "フォロー". Then you can send a message to him.

Edit: did you see the lightning bolt of the last part of the prequel game (banner)?
Symbolic message: a major event will happen. The best part comes there and I'd say: just play that part if it's released. This will end up with a consistency for the heroine's logic in regards to her personality.

Thank you for reading my advice.

Last edited:
The developers most likely won't translate the game itself. So it is up to anyone who can speak Japanese very well. Major reason these developers aren't doing it is due to the fact that they are busy fixing bugs and developing the last part of their prequel game. After announcement of which,they likely will work on the sequel game (likely to be named "機械の少女が織成す系譜" (The genealogy a robot girl weaves) which will have monthly updates for the Evolving Interlude, which allows them to work on further spin offs (your ideas will be worked on, noted and/or prioritized if you subscribe to them via Ci-en and talk to them about your ideas). Aside from their bug fixing and game development, they make limited illustrations for events, i.e. reach My Japanese is just on the basic starter level, learning it via Duolingo.
You can use a translation machine, but it will often make misinterpretations as some kanji have more meanings.
Like the kanji for squeezing can also mean extraction or sucking something up. The kanji for smoking can also mean that.
Furthermore when the sentence doesn't contain any pronouns, the translator often uses wrong pronouns.

For a good translation to English though, reading the script and rewriting it isn't enough, you also have to play the game.

Currently, developers are busy developing the third part of the prequel game, so they don't often react to comments except only read them once a week or less.

The production of body pillows of Aria and other characters can most realistically be achieved through crowdfunding via Ci-en.

So I would encourage you guys to just subscribe to his Ci-en, buy his games and perhaps make extra donations if possible.
The download plan, upgrade plan and priority plan are relatively cheap. Download plan is 300 yen per month, with more content in articles as a benefit. Upgrade plan is 500 yen per month and the most expensive subscription is 1000 yen per month.

The game developers are busy developing their game, fixing bugs of their latest updated game (part 2 4.0(4)) and developing on part 3. After that, they will work on "機械の少女が織成す系譜" (the geneology a robot girl weaves). And I guess the main reason why they aren't likely to translate is due to the focus of their effort in the first place. Plus the efficiency and profitability of features. Logically, it would be wise for every game devwlopment team to sell merchandise, which will lower the impacts of piracy.
Body pillows are a great for their economy and fans. And so does anything leading to win-win situations.

This one will have monthly updates for anyone with a paid plan. Allowing their subscribers to enjoy their benefits. For more info on the benefits you'll have from subscribing to them, click here:

And here for future benefits plus info about their future game:

Benefits are generally about paywalled articles and sections plus some access to content of "genealogy a robot girl weaves".

I see.. thanks. I'll continue to be afk for this game tho. Seems like it'll be too hard to play without some kind of translation.

the game is not that hard to play with one of the new updates that added a % to map select so you know when your done with the zone and once you know which skill is the heal and the stamina heal the battles do become easy i had no problem at all completed the game with 100% without reading a single thing the hardest part i had with this game was the slime girl fight since i was doing like no damage at all once i found out how to fight it with help there was nothing i was not able to finish

Good evening

I have a big concern. So, I bought part 2 but I couldn't run it. I read the installation document, it tells me to copy the data from the first game to the second game's folder and run the update, but once it's done I click on "Game" and nothing does not launch.

Did you know how to fix this please? Thank you in advance !

Good evening

I have a big concern. So, I bought part 2 but I couldn't run it. I read the installation document, it tells me to copy the data from the first game to the second game's folder and run the update, but once it's done I click on "Game" and nothing does not launch.

Did you know how to fix this please? Thank you in advance !
well its more like putting part 2 in part 1 but ether way its kinda the same thing i also had a problem that the game would not run someone on here said to put the game in the c drive that worked for me so try that first.

well its more like putting part 2 in part 1 but ether way its kinda the same thing i also had a problem that the game would not run someone on here said to put the game in the c drive that worked for me so try that first.
I had already tried to do the opposite, to copy the data of the second part into the first, but it always throws me that the first part and normally, the home screen of the game is supposed to change too and it m 'always displays the one from the first game. They also say that there is a manipulation to skip the first game and do the second game directly too.

I had already tried to do the opposite, to copy the data of the second part into the first, but it always throws me that the first part and normally, the home screen of the game is supposed to change too and it m 'always displays the one from the first game. They also say that there is a manipulation to skip the first game and do the second game directly too.
well my title screen is that of part 2 when i run the game and also part 2 is only an update for part 1 you cant start part 2 without finishing part 1 when you download part 2 you put the files of part 2 where the game.exe is that part 1 and run the update.bat file and wait once its done run the game and then the game will be part 1 and 2 once part 3 you have to do the same.

dont know if anyone else is having problems with running the game so ill post it here how i got it to run.
step 1 get the game/part 1 and put it in C drive since that how i got the game to run it wouldn't run where i extracted it
step 2 finish part 1 or get part 2 right away download it and put the files of part 2 in part 1 and run the update.bat
step 3 once that done run the game and you can start part 2 right away if you finished part 1 don't think you can start part 2 without doing part 1
step 4 do same thing for part 3 once that out.

well my title screen is that of part 2 when i run the game and also part 2 is only an update for part 1 you cant start part 2 without finishing part 1 when you download part 2 you put the files of part 2 where the game.exe is that part 1 and run the update.bat file and wait once its done run the game and then the game will be part 1 and 2 once part 3 you have to do the same.

dont know if anyone else is having problems with running the game so ill post it here how i got it to run.
step 1 get the game/part 1 and put it in C drive since that how i got the game to run it wouldn't run where i extracted it
step 2 finish part 1 or get part 2 right away download it and put the files of part 2 in part 1 and run the update.bat
step 3 once that done run the game and you can start part 2 right away if you finished part 1 don't think you can start part 2 without doing part 1
step 4 do same thing for part 3 once that out.
Ah, finally we can not skip part 1, too bad. Thank you for helping me ! I have another question: there is an easier way to translate what they say as it is Japanese? A program or something? To better understand if at some point I'm stuck. Or so I would ask here for those who have finished the first part.

Ah, finally we can not skip part 1, too bad. Thank you for helping me ! I have another question: there is an easier way to translate what they say as it is Japanese? A program or something? To better understand if at some point I'm stuck. Or so I would ask here for those who have finished the first part.
i used my phone with google translate app when i got stuck you could use that, you can also ask for help,i may not be able to help that much since its been some time since i finished part 1 well you could always upload your save and i can try and see where your at, and like i said befor the game now has a % when you select where to go it did not have that befor when i played so once you see 100% on the map select you should be done with that zone there might be like bonus stuff that does not show up in % like scenes.

First of, Duolingo is quite useful for learning Japanese. Heck analyze each Japanese sentence and dissect it in sentence parts.
I can help you with that part.
I'm quite good at dissecting some Japanese sentences, but I'm still a novice.
Furthermore multiple translation machines like Google translate and yandex translate are also something to be used. is a dictionary for Japanese, it is one of the best translation machines for Japanese to English, as some sentences can be interpreted in multiple ways (Japanese has sentences without pronouns). So the situation also matters. You can also find more definitions of some kanji that google translate and yandex translate don't interpret well. Take "吸う", which has multiple meanings: to smoke, to suck, to slurp, to sip, to absorb, to soak up and to kiss. 7 definitions for just one term. This means that playing the game is essential as well as looking at the total picture of each situation.

With a little bit of reverse engineering (without Ghidra or any other program), I found that the texts' originate from the scripts under bin. Don't look for the programming part, but look for the scripts with the sentences of what these girls say.
You can change the language by editing the scripts (opening the text like files with notepad), some of them get opened with ms. Word.
Just go to data > bin and there you have the folders with scripts.
Sample inspect them, so you can translate them. Experiment with it at least. I wonder what devs are going to think about that... at least it gives their game the potential have an unofficial translation ready for an update on DL Site.
What do you think?
Shall we contact via Discord? Here's my username to look for:
真相の侍#3869

Update re: part 3:
First of, more maps are surely going to be added, a little more variation comes. And as promised, the city of Hamel will be added too. You should look at their latest Ci-en post about the new coming map (actually a remaster):

Furthermore, the game developers cannot speak English very well, although they can translate it a bit.
So, if you ask any questions, ideas or suggestions, ask them preferably in Japanese, that will take less time for them to answer your questions.

More for translators: learn the kanji with wanikani. You'll learn them quite efficiently with it and also read Japanese manga regularly to improve your Japanese skills.
Better Japanese skills result in more accurate translations. Manual translation is always more reliable than machine translation.
For words you don't know, use .

On polls: nameless (名無し) user votes aee more seen as unreliable and fraudulent. Before the poll, I changed my username and profile picture (for fun, plus ti remind those watching me for objection.lol :D).

What are your thoughts on the latest articles?

Thank you for reading this post, I hope it will have learned you a good lesson!

Last edited:
Back