What's new

RPG Loli Shota [P.D.creations] The Memory A Robot Girl Spins #2 / 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(前編) (RE263914) (RJ220046)

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
placed the save files into the folders and started the game. upon choosing the save in the game, it crashed. any ideas how to fix that?
did it give you any error message or any indication? Please paste image here?

Make sure after you unzip the game you dont see unicode characters as file names.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
im kinda stuck i did read the comments but im still stuck im at second town i beaten the maid there a girl in the kitchen but i get kick out i also get kickout in the big house with blue roof where there a pinked haired girl i read that you can go back to first town so i did that i beaten the bunny girl and pink haired girl in the first town went back to the second town still get kicked out of the blue roof building and kitchen and the chicken cow farm door is locked.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
im kinda stuck i did read the comments but im still stuck im at second town i beaten the maid there a girl in the kitchen but i get kick out i also get kickout in the big house with blue roof where there a pinked haired girl i read that you can go back to first town so i did that i beaten the bunny girl and pink haired girl in the first town went back to the second town still get kicked out of the blue roof building and kitchen and the chicken cow farm door is locked.
I answered this on page 8, but I'll save you the time. You need to change the HLA system to be pointing in the right direction. In plugins, there'll be a triangle in the corner. you need to change your plugins so it points in the direction needed for the girl. it's roughly, H for if she's sadistic, L for horny, and A for masochists. If you get stuck, just cycle through them.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
no error message appeared it crashed right to desktop
This is tough to troubleshoot as a third party.

Does it work without the saves?

Dan Druff on page 9 stated old saves cannot be used on updated game files.

make sure your system locale, under "Language for non-Unicode programs" is set to Japanese. A quick google search should give you an idea of how to do it

Try redownloading the game from wherever you got it to make sure the files aren't corrupted.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
no error message appeared it crashed right to desktop
Try to start a new game, and save as soon as possible to slot 1.
Then, locate your save file, and replace it with the full save - i.e. overwrite the file so you're sure it's in the right place.
If you're using OP's, it's a Full Save for V3.0. So check your version, a v3 save will typically not work on older versions.

ty,in my language santa is holy
Ja ja, Santa (Claus ometido) = Papa Noel (o Mama). Nothing to do with Virgenes or any Rey Mago :LOL:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well i think im done with the first game there 2 quest i did not do one is the slimes i do no damage i saw a comment about boosting your attack so im thinking its A in plugin but no my attack is still at 0 and the other quest is the clinic dont know how to enter it im also missing 3 scenes one should be the clinic girl so im kinda only missing 2 one of the scene is under the slime girl and the other 2 are next to each other there under madame grace that what google translate tells me its the name with a dot in the middle in case the name means nothing.

edit:was looking at the store page and im pretty sure the 2 other scenes im missing along with the clinic girl is the 2 you see on the picture for 2.0

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Reputation score
well i think im done with the first game there 2 quest i did not do one is the slimes i do no damage i saw a comment about boosting your attack so im thinking its A in plugin but no my attack is still at 0 and the other quest is the clinic dont know how to enter it im also missing 3 scenes one should be the clinic girl so im kinda only missing 2 one of the scene is under the slime girl and the other 2 are next to each other there under madame grace that what google translate tells me its the name with a dot in the middle in case the name means nothing.

edit:was looking at the store page and im pretty sure the 2 other scenes im missing along with the clinic girl is the 2 you see on the picture for 2.0
One after the slime is the Nun in the first town. Pretty sure you need to talk with her friend the bunny girl to get it. the two next to each other are the nurse and the doctor. gotta do the nurse first to get to the doctor. iirc, you need to talk to Madame Grace, who uses her influence to help you.
The two you can see in that 2.0 pic are the panties obsessed researchers in the lab "hidden" in the city. gotta steal underwear for them.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
One after the slime is the Nun in the first town. Pretty sure you need to talk with her friend the bunny girl to get it. the two next to each other are the nurse and the doctor. gotta do the nurse first to get to the doctor. iirc, you need to talk to Madame Grace, who uses her influence to help you.
The two you can see in that 2.0 pic are the panties obsessed researchers in the lab "hidden" in the city. gotta steal underwear for them.
thx for the help edit: well done with part 2 there only 1 scene im missing now and i think i know what it is but no idea how to get it on the store page for part 2 picture 6 you can see a 3 person scene one has brown hair other blonde hair and purple hair that looks alot like the girl you fight in the library i walked around that town and nothing if anyone knows how to get that scene then i will have a full scene save

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well got the last scene the girl in the library is looking for a book so i went to the only other place where i saw lots of books in that tree place so now i have all the scenes so here a save with all scenes unlocked for part 2 and ready for part 3 when it comes out for anyone who needs it.

Attachments

Knightlanc3

Reputation score
Just one more question: where do I find the succubus?

Also, when it came to the translation of the parts, I would say that part 3 is also the sequel part of the game. Hence the prequel is almost done. I'd speculate that the final version of this game will be released either in the end of 2021 or the beginning of 2022.
After that you can speculate on the following:
The world a robot girl dreams of remastered (with their own platform instead of RPG maker)
A sequel to the first game made by PD Creations.

Goldendark, thanks for the full save. Well done.

Edit: Since I'm a fan of this game and the series, I've attempted to make a

Last edited:

Knightlanc3

Reputation score
That save is for the full version of 3.0. How about 4.0? Actually 4.01 now...
This update has new features and a new map. try it for yourself.
Furthermore I've got one question unanswered:
Where do I find makubus (maki in succubus form)?
Edit: Sophie event is unlocked by getting the hidden book at Valencia's library, found under a big tree (by going inside it)
If you have an account for F95zone, you can go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-part-2-pdcreations.41450/page-2#post-4718027
The third part is expected to be available on March 2021.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That save is for the full version of 3.0. How about 4.0? Actually 4.01 now...
take my save that 2 post up well 3 from this reply that save is the full save for 3.0 part 2 that i posted when i was waiting for part 2 4.0 its also ready for 4.0 now that its out.
edit i think for maki she in the interlude the battles in computer looking place.
since part 1 got updated yesterday does that mean i have to re-download part one again and then download part 2 for the new content or not? i dont really mind just want to know if the update will say something like i need the new version of part 1

well done with part 2 4.0 here the full save save 1 is if you want to play through 4.0 save 2 is the full save with all scenes

edit it looks like you can create builds for your plugin so fill free to take my save make some plug in builds then re upload the save like builds for each letter like L H A stats, dont even know if my plugin i use are any good but i did save my set on build 1, if someone can do that then when part 3 comes out we have a save with plugin builds for enemies you can only fight if you have L or H or A.

Attachments

Last edited:

Knightlanc3

Reputation score
I've made a few plugin sets. Since this feature has been added, I think it's worth to take advantage of that...
Optimal plugin set differs per enemy. Plus that minigame isn't that hard even on normal mode...
I wish the developers also added a hard mode, aside from 2 modes that only noobs would use (speed and skip).

Attachments

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
thank you for sharing the saves, is there a way to adjust my level for battle simulations in the laboratory or starship?

Last edited:

Knightlanc3

Reputation score
thank you for sharing the saves, is there a way to adjust my level for battle simulations in the laboratory or starship?
There is no level system. They instead have an HLA system. Simply turn some new settings on "on" and if you fight an enemy, you first get the plugin page with the HLA field in red. To make this easier, make sure your (green) HLA matches the red one and you're ready to go.
Just like playing pokemon, but without levels.
You get attacks/moves also from some certain plugins.
EMP is effective against mechanized enemies.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
ok, What is some good gear i can use that is good but not too good.

I want the gear to be good enough to win like half the enemies in the game but not so good that it is best gear.

Knightlanc3

Reputation score
ok, What is some good gear i can use that is good but not too good.

I want the gear to be good enough to win like half the enemies in the game but not so good that it is best gear.
Doesn't matter how good. If you want bad gear as opposed to your enemy, make sure the colors don't match in the HLA circle.
For a good system, make sure you have enough ORG and make sure you can heal larger amounrs than normal.

take my save that 2 post up well 3 from this reply that save is the full save for 3.0 part 2 that i posted when i was waiting for part 2 4.0 its also ready for 4.0 now that its out.
edit i think for maki she in the interlude the battles in computer looking place.
since part 1 got updated yesterday does that mean i have to re-download part one again and then download part 2 for the new content or not? i dont really mind just want to know if the update will say something like i need the new version of part 1

well done with part 2 4.0 here the full save save 1 is if you want to play through 4.0 save 2 is the full save with all scenes

edit it looks like you can create builds for your plugin so fill free to take my save make some plug in builds then re upload the save like builds for each letter like L H A stats, dont even know if my plugin i use are any good but i did save my set on build 1, if someone can do that then when part 3 comes out we have a save with plugin builds for enemies you can only fight if you have L or H or A.
Got a question since you've played through the game. I hope you can understand Japanese since the language is in JP.
So, how cab you describe the personalities of the other girls than Aria and Alfine?
If we look to both games, the World a robot girl dreams of and the Memory a robot girl spins, how can you describe Fistel's (Aria's oneesan) personality?
And how about Riona (or Liona)?