What's new

RPG Loli Shota [P.D.creations] The Memory A Robot Girl Spins #2 / 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(前編) (RE263914) (RJ220046)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
big news new blog post with pv video for part 2 on dlsite and with the real release date Late January 2023

from the blog post they added 500 yen more to the price since they added more stuff then they originally planned that great so we can now finally get hyped.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
part 2 is finally out

we can finally finish the story

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
i believe i have integrated it correctly, but am i interested in talking about the game with people here? It is a tremendous hassle to get a topic started without it getting slapped down by mods. I maybe will just try to discuss with others somewhere else
1675016898288.png

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Unfortunately the new part seems to have a hard crash mid-way through that completely blocks progress. Hopefully it's not just me for some reason, but at a certain point you have to go back to previous characters and convince them to help you with the mechanization plan, one of which includes going back to the shinobi village - and the event that follows with the shinobi village leader results in a crash every time. Haven't been able to find any way around it, just hard stuck.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
so does everybody just know how to read japanese or are you guys using some kind of translation tool? Also this dev seems to have 4 games. Is the 1st one standalone then I gotta play the next 3 games in order? Trying to figure out how this works.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so does everybody just know how to read japanese or are you guys using some kind of translation tool? Also this dev seems to have 4 games. Is the 1st one standalone then I gotta play the next 3 games in order? Trying to figure out how this works.
the rpg maker game is the sequel these games are the prequel so the play order should be this games the memory robot girl spins 1 and the memory a robot girl spins 1 part 2 then the memory a robot girl spins part 2 and finally the world a robot girl dreams of the rpg maker one, and no i cant read japanese i use my phone if i get stuck.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I cant start the third part! It wont start, even on the C drive
Try re-naming the folder. I named it "that robot girl game". For some reason the game doesn't like to have Japanese characters as a folder name.

vaper

Reputation score
Can someone please explain how tf do I install the second part?
Like what do I...do

vaper

Reputation score
and how do I patch?

You need to download the first and patch the second and third
Like, do I just copy paste everything from part 2 and 3 folder to part 1 folder and run the update.bat?

vaper

Reputation score
copy from part 2-->update.bat-->copy from part 3-->update2.dat
should the main menu screen change in any way?
when I updated part 1 to part 2 the main menu screen is same as part 1
same when I did the part 3 update

I swear to god I'm going crazy
when I check out part 2 trial the main menu changes visuals
but when I update the real part 2 into part 1 the main menu remains same from part 1
what the hell is going on

GhostRider

Reputation score
I swear to god I'm going crazy
when I check out part 2 trial the main menu changes visuals
but when I update the real part 2 into part 1 the main menu remains same from part 1
what the hell is going on
Could potentially be a bug, but it shouldn't impact the content.

vaper

Reputation score
You need to rest in your bed to progress
I don't have the option to rest in bed, well F for me I guess
I'll wait until someone on f95 posts all in one pack with all folders already merged and good to go because I have no idea what to do

Alright, it fixed itself, damn all I had to do was press random buttons and I got into the new chapter, screen menu changed as well