What's new

RPG Loli Shota [P.D.creations] The Memory A Robot Girl Spins #2 / 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(前編) (RE263914) (RJ220046)

WheelSmith

Reputation score
Does anyone have the save for part 1 @ ver 4.0?

I saw on part 2 dlsite that you will need the data from part 1 to play it. Did i read wrong or google translate just screwing with me again

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It looks like the second part is now available on ; there is no English DLSite yet. Like most developers, P.D. Creations also couldn't resist creating a where .

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Almost a full save of Ch2, missing the last scene
Replay CGs are really buggy, especially the ones with the new battle system
also seems to be missing some event from the beginning? (there are two ?????? appearances in the gc replayer mode)

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
also seems to be missing some event from the beginning? (there are two ?????? appearances in the gc replayer mode)
Oh, yeah, didn't notice that, but it's a scene that doesn't involve a battle which usually leaves me clueless...
I'll keep on looking for them

Last edited:

LewdBot

Reputation score
Extract the game then put the Pkg folder and the exe in the part-1 folder then run it
should come up with a command prompt and then you can use the normal exe load a save and talk with the red head

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Extract the game then put the Pkg folder and the exe in the part-1 folder then run it
should come up with a command prompt and then you can use the normal exe load a save and talk with the red head
Doing that--when I run the update and run the exe the game just doesn't come up for some reason though. It runs fine without the update added--odd.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Doing that--when I run the update and run the exe the game just doesn't come up for some reason though. It runs fine without the update added--odd.

I didn't realize it was a game update or expansion till this afternoon. I experienced the same thing in terms of the game starting I haven't had time to try to tack on the expansion to this game. What do you mean it runs fine without the update? Do you access your original save?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A friend asked me wtf was this, and I was amused to see a prehistoric .bat file (is a praise).
The update.bat file should only have 3 lines, and looks as legit as teeth on a pterodactyl (means: harmless af).
Code:
cd *go to gamedir*
xcopy /e /h /r /k /y pkg\src src
xcopy /e /h /r /k /y pkg\data data
Well, if you're not a fan of allowing whatever program to use admin mode:
xcopy would copy folders & subfolders, including hidden/system files, overwritting read-only files, w/ attributes and w/o confirmation.
So you could just toggle hidden folders/files, and copy the src and data folder (hiddden in the pkg folder) to the main game directory, where the original src/data folders are.
Uh, make a backup, maybe.

DLsite says ver 4.0 of original (RJ220046, this here thread) is needed. No clue if this is correct - it prolly is.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I didn't realize it was a game update or expansion till this afternoon. I experienced the same thing in terms of the game starting I haven't had time to try to tack on the expansion to this game. What do you mean it runs fine without the update? Do you access your original save?
Unrelated to the save--I can run the original version of the game just fine without adding the expansion in, whether it's a new copy or one I have a save on. When I add the expansion with the update it fails to launch. I don't get an error message or anything--nothing happens at all when I run the exe.

On a side note to Strange, I tried copying the hidden folders over too, but it doesn't seem to make a difference, may make it worse. The main thing is that there is an SRC folder that has a bunch of items in it in the original version, but the src in the expansion has the same name without anything at all inside and it replaces the previous folder. Of course if you don't have hidden on the SRC folder doesn't even show up for xpac.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm
Can't seem to unpack the game correctly anymore. Not sure why

MOchaea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As a heads up to anyone you need the latest version of the first game to add the second games expansion from the looks of things, also the creator has released a few patches on their website to fix bugs in the expansion - they seem to be pretty important as you can miss out on content due to the bugs.

Outside of that I have a near complete save, missing the final scene and one recipe piece for a plugin. Any idea how to get the last scene?

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I bought the game, before i was only using the demo files for good reasons.

After the you update your game to the latest version what i did was I moved the data and src folder to the main directory of the kikatsumu1 folder and then i believe you just run the .bat file so i did. The .bat file for me ran so fast I couldn't see anything on it. but it appears the game was updated. My antivirus didn't flag it and looks like it just went through though I am too early on in the game still to tell if it worked, admittedly these steps follow what is outlined in readme file with exception he doesn't talk specifically about src folder but i just assumed those files of course go with the data folder.

there does not appear to be a way to check in game that the expansion was applied, but if someone else can confirm that, would help.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
to Strange,[...] the src in the expansion has the same name without anything at all inside
Re-download th expansion from DLsite. And perhaps use another zip extractor if it ignores hidden files somehow.
The src folder should be below 1Mb with 50+ ruby files in it. That's the equivalent of RPGM's Scripts.r*data and data folder.
They're hidden too, so maybe, select the files individually and copy them to the correct folder.
Can't test it myself, but "it worked like a charm" (that's a quote, "it" might very well be referring to the update.bat afaik)

there does not appear to be a way to check in game that the expansion was applied
Simply check the 'date last modified' in the files in your src folder. Or their sizes, or linecounts. For instance, there's no way Data_Enemy.rb wasn't overwritten.

edit/PS: so, any feedback on this? There's not much I can tell from the short trial.
I quit the original game when my antivirus nuked the .exe, and stuff was getting too femdom-y and messing with wrong holes
Have they improved the battle system? Is MC still the same sissy in the same tsun world? Does redhead finally crack a smile?

Last edited:

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It looks like the second part is now available on ; there is no English DLSite yet. Like most developers, P.D. Creations also couldn't resist creating a where .
The game is now available on but it's still in Japanese of course.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Re-download th expansion from DLsite. And perhaps use another zip extractor if it ignores hidden files somehow.
The src folder should be below 1Mb with 50+ ruby files in it. That's the equivalent of RPGM's Scripts.r*data and data folder.
They're hidden too, so maybe, select the files individually and copy them to the correct folder.
Can't test it myself, but "it worked like a charm" (that's a quote, "it" might very well be referring to the update.bat afaik)

Simply check the 'date last modified' in the files in your src folder. Or their sizes, or linecounts. For instance, there's no way Data_Enemy.rb wasn't overwritten.

edit/PS: so, any feedback on this? There's not much I can tell from the short trial.
I quit the original game when my antivirus nuked the .exe, and stuff was getting too femdom-y and messing with wrong holes
Have they improved the battle system? Is MC still the same sissy in the same tsun world? Does redhead finally crack a smile?
fell behind on the anime grils agth with translation aggregator is working but i haven't beaten the 2nd boss and no where near the expansion.

Last edited:

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
can someone help me out i cant even start that game it doesn't open im missing something to run this game?
What kind of operating system are you using?

If all the text is coming out weird and makes no sense you need to switch your computer over to Japanese locale regional settings. Add the Japanese language pack for whatever operating system you have and make sure your system locale is in Japanese.

Windows 10:
Go to settings -->Region ---> Administrative advanced settings ---> Advanced language for non-unicode programs and change that to Japanese.

You want Japanese symbols and not garbled junk that isn't in any language.